Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album Version 3.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
VVes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 22 2003, 09:17 AM)
Guess what?

We're only 2 members away from having 60.  Who will number 59 be?  Who will number 60 be?  Who knows!

Mwahahahaha.  I have to go to work now.

Lolo, will there be a special slot for that person for a month?

Also, are we driving you nuts when we change av's every 4 hours?...

<< i am working on a sound file but my creativity is stumped when it comes to that >>
LoLo
QUOTE (VVes @ Aug 22 2003, 07:35 AM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Aug 22 2003, 09:17 AM)
Guess what?

We're only 2 members away from having 60.  Who will number 59 be?  Who will number 60 be?  Who knows!

Mwahahahaha.  I have to go to work now.

Lolo, will there be a special slot for that person for a month?

Also, are we driving you nuts when we change av's every 4 hours?...

<< i am working on a sound file but my creativity is stumped when it comes to that >>

Nah about the special slot. I just noticed it so thought I would put it into the thread.

As for changing your avs every four hours, one of the things with the family album (you'll notice it in the notices) is that I only update avatars now on Wed, used to be Tues, but that doesn't work now since schools in session. I got tired of trying to keep everyones avatars up to date, and some people seem to purposly change their avs the moment I changed them on the page (some still do) so I made my time for changing and if they don't match afterwards it's not my fault. If you want people to be able to see your av on the page and go, "Oh yeah I know who VVes is I recognize that av!" then that's up to you to not change your av until tuesday night or wed morning.
LoLo
Welcome the newest member to the Family Album.......member number 59..........PAB!

/me throws confetti

Pab you win a page devoted entirely to you within the family album which includes : A picture of you, an audio file, and all your personal information you submitted!

{as a side note I just want to say GO ME! I editted the site at 6:40 in the morning and didn't erase the index!}
Phyllis
Unfortunately, if some people don't come back by the beginning of October, we won't reach 60 people, cause some will be moved over to the MIA album. sad.gif

Including Lindy.

I'm so distressed. sad.gif

Well, if someone else joins, then we'll have 60 at least for a little while...so that'll be kinda cool, huh?

I need to go look at the Fam Album...haven't in awhile, and it seems there have been several updates since my last visit..neato! happy.gif
Rattgirl
Hey Lo....my website isn't operative anymore....could you take the link off please? *bats eyes* or wait....actually.....hang on....

can you change it to this?

http://www.freewebs.com/goddessofwheee/

just have it say "Little bits of stuff"
LoLo
Yay we hit 60! I was beginning to wonder if we would before October when the album gets cleaned out again.

Welcome our newest member Sadistickitty!
LoLo
Lot's of updates today if anyone wants to go look.

Saucy Tara was added back, Syuu's pic changed, and WeeJ's info was updated.

Normally I don't put the updates on here but I was feeling in the mood to today!

Welcome Back Tara We Missed You!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.