Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Album Version 3.0
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
LoLo
I want to see it.......let me know when it's sent. You're super beautiful!
LoLo
I would like to make a request that people give me their info or if you want to be added let me know. I like updating this and giving people something new to look at everyday. lol If you don't want to though it's fine.
CrissiLove
That is an AWESOME family album LoLo smile.gif You're the best! smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 15 2003, 05:11 PM)
That is an AWESOME family album LoLo smile.gif You're the best! smile.gif

Thanks Crissi......see I what happens when I get bored. lol
Pikasyuu
updated pic : http://www.webpost.net/li/limemachinegun/KT.jpg

Not responsible for your blindness. =)
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 15 2003, 09:15 PM)
updated pic : http://www.webpost.net/li/limemachinegun/KT.jpg

Not responsible for your blindness. =)

syuu.....you look hot hot hot hot hot, missy's talking to me on yahoo and she thinks you're hot too.
Pikasyuu
I'm not freaking hott. xD Missy's blind. I love you both, lmao. DONT LEAVE. ._.;
poppa.moo
I'd say missy has her eyes wide open really! wink.gif
Pikasyuu
eyes wide shut. =P I always liked that term.. but thank you, susan. ^^
Sir Psycho Sexy
ooh...new pic for me....cheers hinsley biggrin.gif

....damn i look good ph34r.gif *preens self*
hinsley
lo, you sure are fine Sir sexy. <licks>
Sir Psycho Sexy
the spam song....i felt it made a good theme song for the forum....well not now we're responsible poster but still it's funny
The Tortured Soul
hey lolo, u kan goto my bands site and see all my pics, then you kan pick the best and put it on here... yey!!!

but u'll have to save the pic and host it urself coz brinkster is a bint and it won't let u veiw pictures unless you look at them thru a brinkster site!!! (dammit annoying brinkster)
craziness
OMG TORT!
your so hot! lol! and your drummer is too!!!!!!!!
Mata
I've just been having a look through the album, blimey, we're a great looking bunch. Maybe this should be retitled 'The Best Looking Forum on the Net'... Nah...

Syuu is currently getting the prize for the coolest haircut though, very very funky!

Personal Information : I'm Mata, I run a website... You might have heard of it. My personal information seems to be well-known to a worringly large amount of people so here's some things people might not know: I'm 6'3"ish, I wear UK size 11 boots, I can juggle five balls, I can type around 45-50 words per minute, my earliest memory is of the gate beside the house that I lived in when I was kid had been blown down in a storm and I learned to tell left from right one snowy night when I was very young when I had been with my parents walking our dog in the woods that were at the end of my road. There were two entrances into those woods and I knew which one we had come back through. I was told my godfather had gone looking for us but that he must have gone down the right-hand path, not the left, and that was the first time I knew which was which. Now whenever I think of left and right I still see those snowy paths into the woods as twilight falls.

My cool quote : So many to choose from... 'He'd operated on an almost permanent adrenaline high, a byproduct of youth and proficiency , jacked into a custom cyberspace deck that projected his disembodied consciousness into the consensual hallucination that was the matrix.' From Neuromancer by William Gibson, that line changed the world and made this all possible.

My favorite Matazone character : Oh, I don't know... The killer corn in harvest. Probably. Don't make me choose! That's like asking me to say which is my favourite leg!
LindyLouWho
hehe sorry I am messing up the run of good lookin peeps but hopefully Lo will change it for me when I send her a link.. it should help a little at least.. and Mata, you have to have a favorite leg... mine is my right, cuz the left knee is evil and likes to give out on me yeah... errrrr if this is spam so sorry just wanted to let yall know the tongue pic is on its way out
LoLo
wow lots of updates today, so everyone might want to check...........2 new members added, WeeJ and guy....hopefully one more member later today, and tort if I didn't choose a pic you like tell me and I'll change it. It's got all your band in it but Nummy and I thought it was a great pic of you.
The Tortured Soul
yeah it's ok, i pm'ed u my bio so kan u put that up biggrin.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 17 2003, 01:48 AM)
I've just been having a look through the album, blimey, we're a great looking bunch. Maybe this should be retitled 'The Best Looking Forum on the Net'... Nah...

Syuu is currently getting the prize for the coolest haircut though, very very funky!

Personal Information : I'm Mata, I run a website... You might have heard of it. My personal information seems to be well-known to a worringly large amount of people so here's some things people might not know: I'm 6'3"ish, I wear UK size 11 boots, I can juggle five balls, I can type around 45-50 words per minute, my earliest memory is of the gate beside the house that I lived in when I was kid had been blown down in a storm and I learned to tell left from right one snowy night when I was very young when I had been with my parents walking our dog in the woods that were at the end of my road. There were two entrances into those woods and I knew which one we had come back through. I was told my godfather had gone looking for us but that he must have gone down the right-hand path, not the left, and that was the first time I knew which was which. Now whenever I think of left and right I still see those snowy paths into the woods as twilight falls.

My cool quote : So many to choose from... 'He'd operated on an almost permanent adrenaline high, a byproduct of youth and proficiency , jacked into a custom cyberspace deck that projected his disembodied consciousness into the consensual hallucination that was the matrix.' From Neuromancer by William Gibson, that line changed the world and made this all possible.

My favorite Matazone character : Oh, I don't know... The killer corn in harvest. Probably. Don't make me choose! That's like asking me to say which is my favourite leg!

LOL. Thank you. I think you're the only person I'd take that as a compliment from. It was really screwed up that day, like.. baaaaaad.. but I dunno. It's usually in spikes in the back. REGULAR ones. Lol, but thanks.
everlasting godstopper
Very Cool. INDEED!!!
NummyNums
yeah soo guy is hott.. he has a very sexy piccy
hinsley
Guy is V fit, i swear i know him from somewhere... anyone know where he's from?
leopold
Actually, syuu, I really like yer hair in that pic too... if that's how it looks on a bad day then ya got yerself some pretty schway hair there, honey smile.gif

Mine is awful, it jus sticks up wherever it likes! The sad irony bein that when I actually wanted it out of place, it would then misbehave an lie flat. Grrrrrrr... mad.gif

One day I may post a piccy of me in me black hair days... if I were still so thin I'd do it again fer a laugh...
Pikasyuu
I wurnna see! I likes yer hair, Leo. Looks like fun, fun hair. :P By the way. There's been a Jaq siting, and a Mata siting. Clones! Ahh!
ravein
yeah, I have to admit syuu.. you look pretty freak'n hot... I can got to jail for saying that... but once you make it to 18.. look a sister up laugh.gif wink.gif
Pikasyuu
LOL. *blushes* I am freakin' not. x_x; But I'd love to look you up.. ;) Growr.
ravein
hahahahahaha.. yes you are girl.. you are going to break somebodies heart one day.. just wait...
leopold
QUOTE (ravein @ Jun 18 2003, 10:04 PM)
yeah, I have to admit syuu.. you look pretty freak hot... I can got to jail for saying that... but once you make it to 18.. look a sister up laugh.gif wink.gif

I can't - she's legal over here!

Hey syuu, ya look seriously freaky hot babes, rawr wink.gif laugh.gif

Guess the black hair piccy should go up sometime, huh? I doubt I'd replace the one on the album, cos I really like that one... it's the best post 30 pic of me I have!!
Pikasyuu
I prefer being on the broken end. ^^ It's a mix of extreme masochism and not wanting anyone else around me in pain. Wahoo!
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 18 2003, 02:19 PM)
QUOTE (ravein @ Jun 18 2003, 10:04 PM)
yeah, I have to admit syuu.. you look pretty freak hot... I can got to jail for saying that... but once you make it to 18.. look a sister up  :lol:  ;)

I can't - she's legal over here!

Hey syuu, ya look seriously freaky hot babes, rawr ;) :lol:

Guess the black hair piccy should go up sometime, huh? I doubt I'd replace the one on the album, cos I really like that one... it's the best post 30 pic of me I have!!

Yeah, you guys! I read a while back InKy had more pictures too, let's see 'em! Leo with black hair - roowr. >)
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 18 2003, 04:20 PM)
Yeah, you guys! I read a while back InKy had more pictures too, let's see 'em! Leo with black hair - roowr. >)

Yeah, you guys, come on now... we're waiting...
leopold
Pfft! Me an my big gob! wink.gif laugh.gif

Okay, here goes... I dun have very many pics of me wi black hair (sadly) an this is cropped from the sole one I have of me wi black hair that I scanned. Or at least the only one I'm gonna put up here anyways!

Pikasyuu
Awwww!!! You're soooo pretty! I like the black hair, suits ya well! :P
leopold
Pretty?? Lawks, never been called that before... Hmmm, I could get to like you, syuu wink.gif laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
Yus, very pretty! As in, very attractive. =P
leopold
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Wow, I could REALLY get to like you, syuu! wink.gif

Ahh, back in those days, I was invincible... I guess I shouldn't be surprised ya find me attractive, most o the chicks back then did too... wink.gif laugh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 18 2003, 05:29 PM)
Ahh, back in those days, I was invincible... I guess I shouldn't be surprised ya find me attractive, most o the chicks back then did too... wink.gif laugh.gif

LMAO, that's our leo... why am I not surprised... laugh.gif

Nice hair, buddy.

(Now, to get InKy to post some stuff of himself...)
Debaser
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 18 2003, 11:29 PM)
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Wow, I could REALLY get to like you, syuu! wink.gif

you wanna watch that head of yours, it's getting pretty big again...
hinsley
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 18 2003, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 18 2003, 11:29 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Wow, I could REALLY get to like you, syuu!  wink.gif

Ahh, back in those days, I was invincible...  I guess I shouldn't be surprised ya find me attractive, most o the chicks back then did too...  wink.gif  laugh.gif

you wanna watch that head of yours, it's getting pretty big again...

lol, Leo you have to post a pic of your big head now.. lol laugh.gif (god that sounds dirty)
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 18 2003, 11:33 PM)
LMAO, that's our leo... why am I not surprised... laugh.gif

Nice hair, buddy.

I can't imagine!! wink.gif laugh.gif

That's not the best I had it either... I usta do some real serious freakiness on it but I dun appear to have any pics of that at all... most annoyin...

Haha @ d-man! Wellll, it's been so long since I blew me own trumpet, as it were... I figured it was time again...

/me awaits the obvious self BJ gag...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 18 2003, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 18 2003, 11:33 PM)
LMAO, that's our leo... why am I not surprised...  laugh.gif

Nice hair, buddy.

I can't imagine!! wink.gif laugh.gif

That's not the best I had it either... I usta do some real serious freakiness on it but I dun appear to have any pics of that at all... most annoyin...

Haha @ d-man! Wellll, it's been so long since I blew me own trumpet, as it were... I figured it was time again...

/me awaits the obvious self BJ gag...

Flexible, aren't we?
leopold
Thanks, syuu!! Now we can get back to bein relevant on this thread, I guess... laugh.gif
TigerLily013
Lolo, avatar update, better use me own now smile.gif

thx.
LoLo
I just updated ALL of the av's I've missed over the last week. Now everyone go change yours so I have to spend all this time doing it again! lol

Sorry for being slack on that.
hinsley
lol i changed mine like 10 yimes in 30 minutes the toher day. i couldnt decide which one to have.
Sarah the Spider
*looks over album*

Hmm...I'm not in it...I guess nobody loves me...
cheese is funny
not true sarah.... i love you...
CrissiLove
I think that sometimes it just takes a while to do the updates.... I think it's safe to say everyone loves you! smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Jun 25 2003, 08:06 PM)
*looks over album*

Hmm...I'm not in it...I guess nobody loves me...

Had an early night last night, I did get your email and I will add you shortly. I just had to work today too.
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 26 2003, 08:21 PM)
Had an early night last night, I did get your email and I will add you shortly. I just had to work today too.

No worries Lo. I understand. biggrin.gif *big hugz for all*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.