Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *magically Reapears Onto Forum*
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EXAMS ARE OVER! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif so i'm back for a day. can someone tell me what's happened in the last 2 weeks?
gerbilfromhell
dammit, the one day i'm back, i'm all alone sad.gif
leopold
/me rubs me eyes

Gerbil? Is that you buddy??

Last two weeks have been a blur... I dunno what's happened anywhere!
gerbilfromhell
biggrin.gif someone's here biggrin.gif
neways, last 2 weeks've been a blur for you? at least you can remember the blur biggrin.gif (i never realized how much sleep you can lose in 2 weeks before colapsing and sleeping for a day dry.gif )
MistressAlti
Gerbil! I've missed my favorite spammer!
SuperKathoid
*kissesss gerbs*

HWO YA BEEN HUNNY?! Missed you lots... hows my favorite E-Husband? laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
*kisses super k* wub.gif
i'm......un-tired.......very strange biggrin.gif
Sun Tsu
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRBIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

um...yay laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
lol laugh.gif
sad.gif no one's here nemore............................*sniff* sad.gif
the lil' pie fairy
wheee gerbil biggrin.gif exams are pants...GAH...nice to see someone kewl like you back for a bit!
gerbilfromhell
thanx biggrin.gif
*hugs pie fairy* biggrin.gif
the lil' pie fairy
*hugs gerbil* anytime laugh.gif

sorry i got confused! unsure.gif
gerbilfromhell
huh.gif no, i'm gerbil............
the lil' pie fairy
teehee whoops.....i shouldn't read two threads at once.....*bashes head*
spuglet
yay! the gerbils back! theres been so many newbies without the fear of gerbil in them recently! (stoopid exams)
yay!!! biggrin.gif
gary
how did your exams go?
cheese is funny
gerbil!! hi!!! hows it goin?! how did the exams go!?!
gerbilfromhell
i dunno i get them back monday. but now that i'm leavin my skool in like 3 days i FINALLY got to yell at my science teacher about the fact that the science exams aren't even on the stuff we were supposed to be taught but never learned, they're completely random obscure questions about concepts no one pays attention to....... other than that, they've been ok cause i only go to skool for like 2 hrs then hang wit the bus party (my skool friends) for the resta the day biggrin.gif
o btw i might be here next weekend too biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
youd better be here next weekend biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
o yeah i'm also here for a lot more of the summer than i thought i was biggrin.gif................... and y'know what that means........ SUMMER SPAMATHON! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
YAY!!! I GET THE SUMMER TO SPAM WITH ONE OF MY HEROS!!!!
Sun Tsu
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
biggrin.gif
well, august neways biggrin.gif
now the eternal question: to eat or to spam? SPAM! biggrin.gif
the lil' pie fairy
mmmmm....spam....
cheese is funny
why not spam while eating spam?
gerbilfromhell
*shudders* spam tastes like crap. undercooked crap at that biggrin.gif
o yeah, can someone tell me what's happened while i was gone?
the lil' pie fairy
i dont like eating spam....i just like making it....maybe i should stop spamming dry.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Jun 8 2003, 06:21 PM)
o yeah, can someone tell me what's happened while i was gone?

stuff... alot of stuff... family album 3.0 .... umm... audio files of everyone... we ditched the mIRC chatroom because someone was hacking people, we go to a yahoo chatroom now, more stuff, spamming... stuff... blah blah blah... stuff... <stalls for time> random crap, spam, and more stuff
elf
oi, welcome back! biggrin.gif
HappyBunny
Hello. I was one of the n00bs that was recruted here while you were on leave. Well, welcome back, hope to get to know you better soon.
Debaser
my god...it's back...RUN TO THE HILLS!!! tongue.gif

seriously, nice to see you back...
Pikasyuu
welcome backers, oh spammerific spammer. ^^
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 8 2003, 09:26 PM)
my god...it's back...RUN TO THE HILLS!!! tongue.gif

seriously, nice to see you back...

lol laugh.gif
i didn't post as much as i wanted to today. but that's not my fault. there was pratcially no one here for mosta the day sad.gif but now ppl seem to be here biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
i'm back again biggrin.gif
last day of skool today sad.gif after about 3 weeks, i'll practically never see ne of my skool friends again sad.gif
but i'm back on the forum for a limited time only* biggrin.gif

*this one post
Debaser
that sucks...

burninate your school down! that'll show them for keeping you off the forums...

*hic*
gerbilfromhell
OMG YOU SAID BURNINATE! TROG DOR HAS INVADED THE FORUMS! biggrin.gif
neways, i dun wanna burn my skool down nemore (tho i talked about it alot while i was there, jk biggrin.gif) somethin about the last day makes all the teachers forgive you and your skool seems a whole lot better from...... say, when you were taking your exams biggrin.gif
LoLo
gerbils back.......does a happy dance.
gerbilfromhell
lolo? why'd you want everyone to call you 'snugglebutt'? dammit, what happened in the last 2 weeks?
reaper
yo gerbal. Nice to see you back biggrin.gif
craziness
OMG WELCOME HOME PAUL!!!!!!!!
phoenix
gerbil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gary
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Jun 8 2003, 06:13 PM)
i dunno i get them back monday. but now that i'm leavin my skool in like 3 days i FINALLY got to yell at my science teacher about the fact that the science exams aren't even on the stuff we were supposed to be taught but never learned, they're completely random obscure questions about concepts no one pays attention to....... other than that, they've been ok cause i only go to skool for like 2 hrs then hang wit the bus party (my skool friends) for the resta the day biggrin.gif
o btw i might be here next weekend too biggrin.gif

well hang with them later
are you'll be hanging with them on the dole if your not carefull kiddo
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEEE! GERBIL'S BACK AGAIN! i spent the whole day at six flags with my skool. much fun that was biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
thats great to hear gerbil!! im going to six flags on friday!! WOO!!!
gerbilfromhell
schway! biggrin.gif
commencement tommorrow sad.gif mosta my skool friends are goin to boarding skool and none of them're goin to my skool next year sad.gif
cheese is funny
that sucks gerbil... thats sorta happening to me... two of my best friends are going to "alternitive" schools next semester... for bad students... i wont get to see them anymore... one has to live at his school... and the other is always too busy with his GF to talk to anyone else... and a couple are switching to another of the schools in the area i believe...
gerbilfromhell
that sucks cheese sad.gif well, that's why we have the internet smile.gif
cheese is funny
hahaha... who needs friends when we have the forums? laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
lol laugh.gif
i was thinkin of aim but that's true too biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
yahoo > aim... gerbil!!! YOU NEED YAHOO SO YOU CAN JOIN US IN CHAT!!! i dont care if your parents wont let you or whatever reason you have, you need to join us!! <hugs gerbil> i need my forum hero in chat with me sometime biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.