Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've Got It
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Zac
Survivor Mataworld! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Not just voting off either, there can be deaths (e.g. LGG kills NMB). It would be awesome, only not spending so much time on the missions...Whatd'ya think?
LilNick
Great Idea!
gerbilfromhell
schway. this idea seems to work better than the mr sb rpg (it's on the last page of threads in case anyone gets interested suddenly)
prezgfish
i can immagine the 12 day battle royal.

mr Snaffleburger wouldn't be involved in the fighting because he'd be the presenter and the corporation would be the sponsers
gerbilfromhell
mr sb could have brainwashed children fight for him or he could brainwash matazone characters and use them in his evil army
prezgfish
snaffleburger already has an evil army comprising of flying minkeys that throw small pebbles and poop
gerbilfromhell
wha? i leave the forum for a day and immedeatly new and mysterious things appear. i didn't know mr sb already had an official army but he deserves one because he's god
prezgfish
well there just an air division really
gerbilfromhell
aaaah i see. no, wait, i'm still completely confused
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:28 AM)
aaaah i see. no, wait, i'm still completely confused

there leader called sam the flying monkey come on you met him at the cult mixer
gerbilfromhell
oooooh, right. now i really am unconfused. thanx biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 01:00 PM)
oooooh, right. now i really am unconfused. thanx biggrin.gif

glad i could help
gerbilfromhell
(presents a smitten heathen to prez as thanks)
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 06:05 PM)
(presents a smitten heathen to prez as thanks)

mmmmmmm heathen aaaaaa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.