Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hows Your E-realtionship Going?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
NummyNums
yah know i was reading all these wedding threads.. and then i thought of cheese.. we have been togeather a very long time... but i think weve come to that crashing point.. ill never get rid of him..but i miss all the little things.. *sigh* like my friend her e-guy just asked her to marry him again.. and he takes her on e-picnics... *sigh* hows all your e-relationships going?
hinsley
my marriage (thanks for spellin WeeJ!!) ended in divorce... and it was only for like a week or two.... im so lonly.... :'(.
Phyllis
i don't have an e-relationship.

even if i did, it'd just be for laughs, cause i have a rl husband.

and aww...poor lonely hinsley sad.gif
hinsley
yeah and my rl guy kinda is ignorin me too.
Phyllis
awww, i'm sorry hinsley sad.gif

i've kinda been ignoring my husband after getting extremely addicted to posting on here lol. must stop that (he's still asleep, am getting off of here whenever he wakes up).
hinsley
well its not like im goin out with him so dont suppose it matters.
leopold
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 10 2003, 05:19 PM)
i've kinda been ignoring my husband after getting extremely addicted to posting on here lol.

I know that feelin... I sometimes find meself too engrossed in here to pay much attention to me RL missus...

Anywho, e-relationships... I'm still wed to Saucy Tara, not that she comes here much. I guess I should email her more often...

I just e-wed jaq, but then I guess ya all know that.

There's another one too... not divulgin details in case she shows up again, I dun wanna embarrass her or anythin...
NummyNums
aaaaah interesting... very very interesting
LoLo
My e-relationship is going smashingly. I couldn't imagine a better one. Oh wait I am imagining this one cause I don't have one. laugh.gif
MistressAlti
I love my InKy dearest... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

My side-relationship person, however, seems to have gone and gotten himself married again (YARR!) so I'm gonna need a new person to cheat with while InKy goes off into RL oblivion.
Jaq
My e-relationship wif leo is going pretty good. Nearly 24 hrs being married and we haven't even gotten sick of each yet. Yay!
Pikasyuu
e-picnics? How in hell does that work?
Phyllis
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 10 2003, 12:28 PM)
e-picnics? How in hell does that work?

i was wondering the same thing syuu..lol

maybe like cyber, only clean? like "i'm opening the picnic basket now...i packed sandwiches"

?? lol
leopold
ohhhhhhh, I like yer pork pie honey...

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Missy - side relationship??? ohmy.gif

I'm shocked and disgusted...

After all, there never was any truth in those rumours about myself and syuu. Nope. None at all.
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jun 10 2003, 04:08 PM)
Missy - side relationship??? ohmy.gif

I'm shocked and disgusted...

After all, there never was any truth in those rumours about myself and syuu. Nope. None at all.

LMAO, it's in YOUR glory thread too... laugh.gif
You can claim no ignorance!
Industrial Kybosh
I believe I chose to ignore that...
elf
Ish doing ok.

... ok... ok... ok...

*drives herself crazy*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jun 10 2003, 04:24 PM)
I believe I chose to ignore that...

Men and their fecking selective hearing... err... reading.
hinsley
hey i been thinkin (dangerous i know), but if everyone on the forums is related thro each other then how come we can still get married?
Jaq
We must all promise never never never to have e-children.
Pikasyuu
=)
elf
eh? what do you mean?

<confused>

i think i get it... sorta
hinsley
well its just a bit weird if you marry your e-brother.
elf
true...

*sigh* <shuts herself up before she spills anything on her e-rela>

i'm not sure how it is.

hinsley
well im sure you can always disown your familys then get married!
Pikasyuu
I have an incest-free e-marriage..
hinsley
good to hear it Syuu. hows u?
elf
<-- fairly depressed about her e-rela for no reason.

;.;
Pikasyuu
i's good. Missed ye'. How goes it?
hinsley
it goes ok. why ye be talkin like a pirate?
Pikasyuu
harr. Jaq's wedding.
hinsley
yeah i m issed it. sad.gif
TigerLily013
Between me and my e-husband/ real boyfriend, We are great. Long distance relationships like the one we have should be treasured and everytime were together we cherish it like nothing is better. He said in one thread that since we are young, marriage is kinda soon to try so an e-marriage is the nest best thing smile.gif We have all kinds of crazy chats doing the whole e-dating thing and we talk on the phone whenever one of us has a phone card. I love him with all my heart and theres noone else i'd want to spend the rest of my life with. wub.gif smile.gif happy.gif
craziness
i think my e-hubby is dead :'(
i miss you MAtt!!!
Debaser
personally, i think mine's going pretty damn well...we're playing checkers a whole lot tongue.gif
Mr Fuzzy
Checkers? Pah! I laugh at your 'checkers'

Dots are the future. Banworthy dots!
TigerLily013
Dots?
Pikasyuu
Oooh yes. Dots. ;)
Mr Fuzzy
Dots are the way forward. tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
i THINK mine's still fine even tho i haven't been around a lot........
elf
<-- just made her e-relat worse
phoenix
i have no e-realtionship, i'm thinking of throwing my self out to the mercy of the forum and get hitched.
elf
<-- just made it really worse

>_<
phoenix

>_<

ok phoenix is confused huh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (phoenix @ Jun 10 2003, 10:52 PM)
i have no e-realtionship, i'm thinking of throwing my self out to the mercy of the forum and get hitched.

Auction yourself off. That's always fun. Or better yet, go into the Yahoo chat, they'll take care of you. >snicker<
Mr Fuzzy
Oh yes. Chat is where you will be ruthlessly pimped/set up with a mail order spouse.
Industrial Kybosh
Talk to leo - he'll find you a fine partner. Cheap, too!
elf
QUOTE (phoenix @ Jun 10 2003, 09:04 PM)

>_<

ok phoenix is confused huh.gif

Now IrishGuy wants to go after my husband... sad.gif

<he scares me!>
cheese is funny
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Jun 10 2003, 04:55 PM)
yah know i was reading all these wedding threads.. and then i thought of cheese.. we have been togeather a very long time... but i think weve come to that crashing point.. ill never get rid of him..but i miss all the little things.. *sigh* like my friend her e-guy just asked her to marry him again.. and he takes her on e-picnics... *sigh* hows all your e-relationships going?

sad.gif we are never on at the same time nummy... i never see you anymore sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.