Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hows Your E-realtionship Going?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
elf
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 11 2003, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Jun 10 2003, 04:55 PM)
yah know i was reading all these wedding threads.. and then i thought of cheese.. we have been togeather a very long time... but i think weve come to that crashing point.. ill never get rid of him..but i miss all the little things.. *sigh* like my friend her e-guy just asked her to marry him again.. and he takes her on e-picnics... *sigh* hows all your e-relationships going?

sad.gif we are never on at the same time nummy... i never see you anymore sad.gif

How much time diff do you have? Me n tara have 8 hours >_< He has to go on at 4am to talk to me! But it's sweet... lol.
cheese is funny
i dont know... im not good with time zone changes... but im generally on from 5(sometimes sooner) to midnight on school days... and 7 am to 9pm on week ends....
Debaser
come online more, you! i keep missing you lately, and i'm not staying up till gone 3 for no apparent reason tongue.gif
cheese is funny
after friday... SUMMER VACATION!!! WOOO!!! after taht... i will have summer school, but i will be able to stay up to 2 in the morning most of the week as i will be at my moms house and summer school doesnt start until 10... so i will get to sleep in, post in the morning, go to school for 2 hours, then 12 hours of online time... woo hehe
elf
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 11 2003, 04:51 PM)
after friday... SUMMER VACATION!!! WOOO!!! after taht... i will have summer school, but i will be able to stay up to 2 in the morning most of the week as i will be at my moms house and summer school doesnt start until 10... so i will get to sleep in, post in the morning, go to school for 2 hours, then 12 hours of online time... woo hehe

yeah, same here. the friday out of school thing only tho. lol
Debaser
2 in the morning? wuss, i stay up till that in the weeknights tongue.gif
cheese is funny
shut up dayan lol

earlier this year, i would get tired at 11... i think i have come a long way in training my imsomnia to become great lol
elf
... why are we talking about sleeping?!?

it's E RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!! lol ;.;
cheese is funny
because im talking about how im going to stay up later and later until i start seeing my wife on here...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 11 2003, 06:38 AM)
Oh yes. Chat is where you will be ruthlessly pimped/set up with a mail order spouse.

- Mail ordered, boxed, and shipped. ;)
poppa.moo
Can't say i have an e-relationship, but i suppose i'm not on here enough to have one, cos if i couldn't look after her, it would be pointless. sad.gif
talking to faeries
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ Jun 12 2003, 12:21 PM)
Can't say i have an e-relationship, but i suppose i'm not on here enough to have one, cos if i couldn't look after her, it would be pointless. sad.gif

poor you *hugs*

I don't have one either, but I like it like that cos I'm hardly here anymore
Oni Usagi
QUOTE (Jaq @ Jun 10 2003, 05:38 PM)
We must all promise never never never to have e-children.

That doesn't include pieces of 2 peoples genetic material patched together through scientific methods does it? ph34r.gif
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ Jun 12 2003, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Jun 10 2003, 05:38 PM)
We must all promise never never never to have e-children.

That doesn't include pieces of 2 peoples genetic material patched together through scientific methods does it? ph34r.gif

yes. wacko.gif
Oni Usagi
That's no fun. mad.gif
Oni Usagi
That's no fun. mad.gif
Sun Tsu
Well, you have two choices......
elf
i miss tara... ;.;...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.