Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Much Do You Miss Mr_Fuzzy?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3
MistressAlti
still no fuzzy?

damn...
Industrial Kybosh
He'll be back... he'd better be...
MistressAlti
What, does the WereBugger miss him?
Industrial Kybosh
He misses Fuzzy's rosy-cheeked perkiness, it's true...
Pikasyuu
aww. Me too. ;_; Fabulous, he is
Pikasyuu
And now he's a mod! Muahahha.. ahaha! Now I bet you all regret not bumping this with me! ( excluding Missy and Leo ) Yes, roll in regret, ROLL!

I'm a sad e-wifey, huh? ._.;
Mr Fuzzy
A ) My bum baten't fuzzy!
B ) I'm not dead, just been busy/massively lazy of late.... I can be poked!
Pikasyuu
/me pokes the fuzz out of Fuzzy

Better, yes? :D

/me hugs ;_; Bah! We missed you. Me most tho', Muha. :D
Mr Fuzzy
'Tis tricky. Of late I've had a major sleepy thing going. For the last few weeks all I've been doing when I've been in is putting on a film or falling asleep reading a book. Not so much a case of forum burnout as conciousness burnout!
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Aug 3 2003, 12:29 PM)
'Tis tricky. Of late I've had a major sleepy thing going. For the last few weeks all I've been doing when I've been in is putting on a film or falling asleep reading a book. Not so much a case of forum burnout as conciousness burnout!

Muh! x_x; That suuucks.. Caffeine helps. XD But you could always just.. sleep a lot? Sounds like you just need a break from everything but the normal loafin' drinking n' smoking. :P
Mr Fuzzy
Can't go near the caffeine because it makes me insane in a bad way.

I'm not having a bad time of life currently, I've just been tired. I'm sleeping a lot right now, but not being awake after. Possibly the zombie thing has got me!
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Aug 3 2003, 12:39 PM)
Can't go near the caffeine because it makes me insane in a bad way.

I'm not having a bad time of life currently, I've just been tired. I'm sleeping a lot right now, but not being awake after. Possibly the zombie thing has got me!

/me looks in the general direction of Sun Tsu

Quit biting people! Being a zombie sucks!

Braaaaaaains. @_@;;
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.