Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Syuu's B/day!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
hinsley
in my time, over here in england, its your birthday already! so happy birthday e-sis!
MistressAlti
I LOVE SYUU! She is the coolest ever! Weeee!
leopold
YAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

Happy birthday seee-oooo!!!! w00t!!!

Now yer legal I can ravish you too!!! wink.gif laugh.gif
LoLo
I got this for you syuu......only I want to borrow it later.....lol

Happy Birthday to the best minion ever!

MistressAlti
Way to go LoLo!

/me is starting to regret not posting her birthday on the forums... lmao
LoLo
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jun 14 2003, 05:52 PM)
Way to go LoLo!

/me is starting to regret not posting her birthday on the forums... lmao

you like kiefer too? I want to have his babies.
reaper
happy birthday Syuu *sing happy bithday,throwing balloons and colored paper lol* biggrin.gif
craziness
happy birthday!
LindyLouWho
much of happyness for you on your birthday!
gerbilfromhell
HAPPY BIRHDAY SYUU! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Mis_An_Thropy

lol happy day
elf
Happy Birthday!

happy.gif
hinsley
laugh.gif bump
MistressAlti
I love syuuko! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Much too hyper for this late at night... sleep.gif
Pikasyuu
Wow! All you guys are so the best, thank you soo much! Lmfao Lo, I'll treasure it, promise. wink.gif I'm legal now, wahoo! Thanks Hinsley, you're a bomb e-sister, and I love you Missy! Wow.. ;_; thankyou guys!
MistressAlti
/me gives syuu a BIG HUG
Pikasyuu
Lol Missy, you're the friggen best! :P - Huuugs back, and damn near busts her ribs! - This totally made my day!
MistressAlti
happy.gif

Cool part is, it's not even your day yet!
Pikasyuu
2 and a half more hours! But the UK folk are so on track. We celebrated today, as well. It's been a really nice night. ^^
hinsley
biggrin.gif ahh man im gonna have to be goin soon casue its like 5:30 am and im startin to miss out letters ansd stuff so ill se ya later on tongiht!
LoLo
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 14 2003, 09:08 PM)
Wow! All you guys are so the best, thank you soo much! Lmfao Lo, I'll treasure it, promise. wink.gif I'm legal now, wahoo! Thanks Hinsley, you're a bomb e-sister, and I love you Missy! Wow.. ;_; thankyou guys!

Theres just something sexy about kiefer with a gun isn't there? I'm totally anti violence and anti guns, but gah just hot hot hot. I love that pic of him. Please please let me borrow him from you. lmao
CovertYawn
Yaay! hapy birthday Syuu!! wheeee! I was um, out toasting your birthday last night, and... well, consider it well and truley toasted. **staggers**

Wheeee! **HUGGLES FOR SYUU**
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 15 2003, 05:24 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 14 2003, 09:08 PM)

Theres just something sexy about kiefer with a gun isn't there? I'm totally anti violence and anti guns, but gah just hot hot hot. I love that pic of him. Please please let me borrow him from you. lmao

Always. Come over and visit him, I'm sure he'd enjoy that. wink.gif I'm off to finish me tat! Bwee!
Sun Tsu
Yay for the weasel! yay for syuu! happy.gif
CommandeerOfSouls
*sings happy birthday in a comical parody fashion*
My birthday's on Christmas.
hinsley
bump
CommandeerOfSouls
you wish!
hinsley
QUOTE (CommandeerOfSouls @ Jun 15 2003, 01:04 PM)
you wish!

i wish what?
Mata
Happy birthday!! Yay!

And yes, Keifer is a very foxy man. Shame about the rather silly first name...
ravein
happy birthday!!!!
*sings really badly and off key*

and for your birthday...a keifer look a like stripper... use him well my dear... laugh.gif dont pull anything laugh.gif
cheese is funny
Mis_An_Thropy... what an awesome presant... laugh.gif

happy b-day syuu!! hope you have a good one!! biggrin.gif
poppa.moo
Happy birthday syuu, here's hoping today brings you everything you ever wanted! biggrin.gif
LoLo
one more for you syuu

Tarantio
happy b/day e-sis. lots of fun now your legal wink.gif

but seriously, have a good un. if you read this 2day, go away and have more fun!!!
MistressAlti
I LOVE SYUU!

I know I've said that like 5 times now. Sorry. Oh well. Here's 6 or something.

I LOVE SYUU!
Pikasyuu
Wow, thanks again everybody! You have no idea how much I appreciate all the posts, and all the Kiefers, LOL. Thanks Lo. =) Methinks we should rename him sommat like.. John? Durnno. Anyway, yay! Leagalness! And due to my many strokes of bad luck yesterday, the fact that it's this day granted me some sort of immunity. Thank God, the washer damn near broke! Eep. x_x; Anyway! This has been a really great day, ESPECIALLY because of you folks. You're just so freakin' sweet. x_x;! Much, much appreciation.
LoLo
I love the name Kiefer.......lol

I'm glad you like your presents syuu.
Pikasyuu
I LOVE YOU TOO MISSY. Lmao, calm down. Sugar kid. wink.gif It's Sunday.. know what that means?

I really do, Lo. Lol, my family got a kick out've it too, since they watched twenty-four with me. Best present, honest! And, how are you feeling?
Queenie
Happy happy Birthday!
*sings* can you hear me?! huh.gif
Go Syuu, it's your bday! smile.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 15 2003, 12:29 PM)
I LOVE YOU TOO MISSY. Lmao, calm down. Sugar kid. wink.gif It's Sunday.. know what that means?

Dude, how did you know I had sugar? 3 frikin donuts at church this morning. And caffeine. And then I came over to my dad's, and I have alcohol in my system too. Have I mentioned I don't do alcohol well?

I'm coherent, but very, very messed up. laugh.gif

And YES I know it's Sunday. It means I had to go to church in the morning and get donuts. Duh. Which is why I'm having all these problems in the first place.

/me giggles

Gah, I need to get over this before InKy gets back... I'm going to the movies to see Nemo. My second time. I'm going to laugh before the punchlines hit. It'll be hiliarious.
HappyBunny
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYUU!
Pikasyuu
Well, it still means a lot. Go easy on the illegal and caffeinated substances, m'kay? =)

Queenie - Sure, I'll go. But do you really want to see my little white girl dance? No. >_>;

HappyBunny - Thanks! You too. =P Lo just called, lol. That was a nice surprise! ^^
oobunnie
Happy b-day Syuu. laugh.gif
Pikasyuu
Thanks Jade! You don't mind if I call you Jade, right? o_O
oobunnie
not at all, you can call hey you , yeah the crazy one if you like. i answer to just about anything
Industrial Kybosh
HEY SYUU!!!

Happy 16th, Grasshopper!

Fancy going out for an Italian now? wink.gif
Pikasyuu
Lol. ._. Thanks InKy. Sorry I missed'ja. Glad you're back. An italian would be nice right about now. =P ..
CrissiLove
Happy birthday, syuu!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* um.... *looks around sheepishly* I didn't know to bring a gift... I didn't know it was your birthday... I will get you something asap though! Hope you had a great birthday!
dancing_altoid
Grr... ph34r.gif I'm gone for a few days working on finals and trying to adjust to no school (YaY!) and come back to find that I missed Syuu's b-day!!!! AHHH!!!

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY SYUU!!!

I wub.gif you good!
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 15 2003, 10:44 PM)
Happy birthday, syuu!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* um.... *looks around sheepishly* I didn't know to bring a gift... I didn't know it was your birthday... I will get you something asap though! Hope you had a great birthday!

Look who it is! Thank you very much for posting here, Crissi, your return is more than enough of a gift for me. tongue.gif! Yay, welcome back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.