Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Soooo New
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
Pages: 1, 2
e703
Hey peeps. Just wanted to say hi. The only person I know on here is Dayan, so I could do with a couple more buddies smile.gif
cheese is funny
dayan be my good buddy... youd better be my buddy too... or ill take your soul too!! hehe.. welcome...
MistressAlti
You know debaser? You must be a cool person. I like you already.
Debaser
e703, welcome to the forums...watch your life trickle slowly down the drain like mine has...
cheese is funny
i know his name!! i have enough info to stalk him!! mwahahahaha!!
e703
Wow, I'm cool already, and scarily it's purely because I know Dayan, this place is upside down tongue.gif Nah, only joking. I'm sure I'll fit in round here, just don't take me too seriously else you'll be offended. You've been warned, Big Brother is watching.
Phyllis
hiya, and welcome! smile.gif
Debaser
gah, enough of that, you... tongue.gif

ok, i am now claiming e703 as my n00b. been too damn lazy to claim myself one before... laugh.gif
e703
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 17 2003, 01:58 AM)

ok, i am now claiming e703 as my n00b. been too damn lazy to claim myself one before... laugh.gif

Aww, thank you Daddy. But I was using discussion boards while you were still wearing nappies tongue.gif
cheese is funny
e703!!! DUDE!!! I LOVE YOU AV!!! PENGUINS RULE!!! IM THE PENGUIN PRINCE!!! *hugs e703*

whats your name mean dude?
e703
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 17 2003, 02:01 AM)
e703!!! DUDE!!! I LOVE YOU AV!!! PENGUINS RULE!!! IM THE PENGUIN PRINCE!!! *hugs e703*

whats your name mean dude?

Aww smile.gif Don't get too close though, I have leprosy. And my name is only given out on a 'need to know' basis only, sorry wink.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (e703 @ Jun 17 2003, 02:00 AM)
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 17 2003, 01:58 AM)

Aww, thank you Daddy. But I was using discussion boards while you were still wearing nappies tongue.gif

silence, you. who's the established user with a reputation? me. who's the clueless n00b? you. so silence. tongue.gif
cheese is funny
i need to know what your name means... is there a nickname i can call you.... im too lazy to type that out...
e703
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 17 2003, 02:04 AM)
silence, you. who's the established user with a reputation? me. who's the clueless n00b? you. so silence. tongue.gif

ohmy.gif
e703
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 17 2003, 02:04 AM)
i need to know what your name means... is there a nickname i can call you.... im too lazy to type that out...

You're too lazy to press four buttons?
cheese is funny
hell ya... im so lazy... its just that im not fast at typeing numbers... so.. any nick name i could call ya?
e703
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 17 2003, 02:07 AM)
hell ya... im so lazy... its just that im not fast at typeing numbers... so.. any nick name i could call ya?

God?
cheese is funny
no.. i dont believe in god... and me calling you that, would mean i dont believe in you
e703
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 17 2003, 02:10 AM)
no.. i dont believe in god... and me calling you that, would mean i dont believe in you

OK, so call me Dayan's Bitch
cheese is funny
LOL!!! that will work
e703
Or as it comes up on my mobile phone's predictive text messaging, Daybo tongue.gif
cheese is funny
daybo? ok, im calling you daybo fromnow on
Debaser
you...gah.

i wonder why i bother with you sometimes, brummie.
e703
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 17 2003, 02:13 AM)
you...gah.

i wonder why i bother with you sometimes, brummie.

Don't start me, bitch <_<
cheese is funny
ooooooohh!!!cat fight!!
e703
meow
CrissiLove
hi, it's nice to meet you smile.gif
hinsley
hey!
e703
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Jun 17 2003, 02:33 AM)
hi, it's nice to meet you smile.gif

Nice to meet you too smile.gif
e703
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jun 18 2003, 12:42 AM)
hey!

Hey hey!

So where is everyone from? I realise I could just look at your profiles, but it's less fun and less personal that way
hinsley
im from england, loads of the girls are from america but not all of them and the guys seem to be evenlyt spread out between the two. anrt i helpful? lol
cheese is funny
im from the US... dont you feel sorry for me?
CrissiLove
Texas here smile.gif
e703
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jun 18 2003, 01:46 AM)
im from the US... dont you feel sorry for me?

Indeed I do wink.gif

Nah, I bet it's great to live in America, America has everything. The only downside really are the accents..

I'm from the UK myself, in the Midlands
Pikasyuu
Dayan is my beshes mate.. welcome!
e703
Why does everyone like Dayan so much?
MistressAlti
Because he's an awesome individual! I heart the D-man!
e703
Aww, how sweet
Debaser
QUOTE (e703 @ Jun 20 2003, 06:58 PM)
Why does everyone like Dayan so much?

hey, just because YOU have no friends...
Sun Tsu
Dayan is the best, therefore you are my friend! welcome!
LindyLouWho
man now look here Dayan is winning you mad friends you should be nice ::nods muchly:: oh hi btw ^.^
Debaser
yeah, everyone loves you already, and you can't even be bothered to come back...gah, the things i do for people... tongue.gif
Rattgirl
I don't know Dayan but one n00b to another, hi!
e703
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 29 2003, 06:51 AM)
yeah, everyone loves you already, and you can't even be bothered to come back...gah, the things i do for people... tongue.gif

Meh, shut it you tongue.gif

Hello all of Dayan's friends. Don't worry, I'm twice as nice so we should get on fine smile.gif And hello n00bie n00b biggrin.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (e703 @ Jun 29 2003, 05:37 PM)
Don't worry, I'm twice as nice so we should get on fine smile.gif

i know you talk crap, but that takes the f--king biscuit...
porcelainwarrior
i'll fight you all for D ...

and hello!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jun 29 2003, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (e703 @ Jun 29 2003, 05:37 PM)
Don't worry, I'm twice as nice so we should get on fine smile.gif

i know you talk crap, but that takes the f--king biscuit...

I'm on the floor from that... laugh.gif
VVes
Ello "e" , glad you decided to join us, ...

I am from Texas , Round Rock (Near Austin...as in Lance Armstrong and Dell Computers?)
Student - with no ambition
I work also
I don't know Dayan, but I'm sure we'll eventually meet

many happy returns...yeah...
Debaser
bit of bad news on this front, i'm afraid...e703 isn't coming back...

he's decided that this place is too "boring". to be honest, i think he's having a bit of a problem with the fact that i have friends here... <_<
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (e703 @ Jun 17 2003, 01:53 AM)
Wow, I'm cool already, and scarily it's purely because I know Dayan, this place is upside down tongue.gif Nah, only joking. I'm sure I'll fit in round here, just don't take me too seriously else you'll be offended. You've been warned, Big Brother is watching.

Yep we definatly do upside down well round here & never take anyone seriously so you'll do just fine! Did you know your this seasons must fashion accessorie according to the Fashion Designer of ISH?
Ps Hi! I'm in London biggrin.gif He's got to come back we need to scare him some more!!!! ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.