Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stop Reading This..... And This
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Introductions and where to find a guide
chester

ok. here it is. the first post im posting in a place where posts are posted. post. i dont really need to be adopted or anything, i feel comfortable here without a clue of what im doing. before you decide whether you like me or not, i think ill ramble on about something meaningless that im bound to think about way too often, then you can decide if im insane or not, okay? in that song that goes "there was a farmer who had a dog and bingo was hin name-o" does the song ever specify whether bingo was the dogs or the famers name? ive been looking for the lyrics, but it seems that the only part anybody knows is the begining. okay, no more talking for me. you all hate me now, dont deny it.

later dayz,
kelly j.
oobunnie
'lo, welcome to the forums, i believe Bingo is supposed to be the name of thedog smile.gif although i donot have anything to support this, it just makes sense in my little head
CrissiLove
hi smile.gif that is an interesting question.... lol I've always assumed it is the name of the dog..... but, what do I know.... lol And I am pretty sure that is all the lyrics right there.... other than that, it just involves clapping as I remember it.... lol
cheese is funny
oh yeah... thats confusing stuff... welcome....
Phyllis
hiya, and welcome smile.gif

and no, it definitely never specifies whether bingo is the dog or the farmer. weird. i never noticed that.
poppa.moo
Hi and welcome! I always thought it was the name of the dog, other wise it would have been "there was a farmer called bingo who had a dog-o". or something along those lines. I think. Nevermind. Yeah, Hi! laugh.gif
leopold
What a strange question... but now ya mention it, that's quite true, it doesn't say who's called Bingo!

I remember the claps too. I usta get hopelessly confused then laughed at cos I clapped instead of sayin "i"... I hated school... sad.gif

Oh yeah, hi! Ya might wanna ask someone about the tags.
hinsley
hello welcome, blah blah blah. theres a film called bingo about a dog called bingo, who sings that song in it too, well he barks it but wateva.
kidvicious2punk
[B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]

Kelly,
I finally found your majigger!!!!! omg! i <3 jello so fricken much! jello id the zero-calorie imaginary friend...um..aka joey...ya,your first post...omg...your growning up chester! he he he...maloney and mahoney...im so fricken dumb...myhiney....he he he;)
well anyway...if you guys like have a favorite band...wut is it?!?!? mine is bowling for soup or good charlotte! um...and fir my respect of the english ppl...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
ok im gonna talk to kelly sum more on aim.
my screen name is [SIZE=14]KIDVICIOUS2PUNK
[SIZE=7]
[COLOR=green] jUST want to say thank you to the immagrents that provide us with illegal drugs.You guys are the real heroes.I love u jello and kelly and tamee and mata and not anthony and bye.Keep on coming grand and mitey mexicans!!!

-[COLOR=blue]M[COLOR=red]E[COLOR=yellow]L[COLOR=purple]A[COLOR=orange]N[COLOR=yellow]I[COLOR=gray]E[C
OLOR=red]Ninjas have real ultimate power! ph34r.gif
hinsley
/ me is scared by improper use of tags.

/me crys about it.

/me says hi to the random stranger.

/me waves.

/me hates IRC.

/me likes all music nearly.
huntlyquine
Hi. Everyone loves a pedant - right? So the answer to the above is that, yes, these are all the lyrics. They are sung and clapped to in the following way:

There was a man who had a dog,
And Bingo was his name-o!
B-I-N-G-O,
B-I-N-G-O,
B-I-N-G-O,

(Repeat Chorus and clap on the B. On the second repeat clap on the B and the I. Repeat this pattern until you are clapping on all the letters. Then finish with)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.