Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was Mr Snaffle Burger On Mtv?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Kanguru
hmmm, hmmm, hmmm
SuperKathoid
not on my mtv
gerbilfromhell
yes he was
craziness
no, he was on MTV2 in europe.
gerbilfromhell
mtv includes mtv2
craziness
says who not me
mtv2 is soooo better tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
i didn't say it wasn't better. it's just that mtv is also mtv2. it' just like how sprite is also coke (because it's owned by coke)
Mata
[typed by a drunken Sues, Mata's girlfriend, who wishes to play with her computer, which she brought and does not get a chance to go near very often!]
MTV2 is different from MTV. Mr Snaffleburger is only on MTV2 Europe at the moment, so technically the correct answer is 'no', it just depends how picky you are feeling.
leopold
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 14 2003, 12:40 AM)
MTV2 is different from MTV. Mr Snaffleburger is only on MTV2 Europe at the moment, so technically the correct answer is 'no', it just depends how picky you are feeling.

Sues is right, even when drunk...

MTV is quite, quite sucky. Pants choons, adverts... MTV2 plays better music, has no ads and has Sifl and Olly. Oh yeah, and Snaff. And LGG too (but I missed that). But it has a crappy forum. No, seriously, MTV2 Europe's forum sucks big time...
craziness
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS HAVE SIFL AND OLLY! OH MY GOD. i dont watch tv anymore so we might have it too but i dont know. 3-5 years ago they played that every tuesday or wednesday (i dont remeber which one) at 7 on mtv i never missed it. ive missed it soooooooooo much!!!!!!! omg its not dead sifl and olly solf and olly show everybody sifl and olly sifl and olly show!
leopold
Just gotta love the way he spits...
imgonnaseeificanget32characters
I loved Sifle and Olly i used to watch it at like 11:00 or 12:00midnight. that was my summer thing for 2 years smile.gif they don't play it any more. I'm waiting for Mr.Snaffleburger to come to American MTV, even though regular MTV sucks, all they play is rap now. i like MTV2 better:) rolleyes.gif
gerbilfromhell
rap is cool..... to laugh at biggrin.gif
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:29 AM)
rap is cool..... to laugh at biggrin.gif

It's hard not to.

All that blippin out of the swear words, they sound like Norman Collier doin that stoopid broken microphone thing mad.gif
gerbilfromhell
roflmao laugh.gif
conformconsumeobey
he is on mtv2 at some intervals between music, and they show little goth girl sometimes later on at night too.... biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
MWAH! I'M RIGHT tongue.gif
Kanguru
Well, when i put that, i MEANT mtv2-watever. Anyways, i've asked mata, and he said yes, it was on mtv2
prezgfish
snaffleburger on mtv2 enlightened me to the site then i watched all the anims in one day

yay me blink.gif
underjoyed
hes been on mtv2 a couple times, ive seen it *grins*
prezgfish
i've only seen the debt collection service and the mr snaffleburgeer is angry on mtv2
Sun Tsu
I saw LGG on MTV2 and it led me here.

Sun Tsu
prezgfish
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Mar 27 2003, 09:03 PM)
I saw LGG on MTV2 and it led me here.

I've not seen sarah on mtv2 yet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.