Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Goth Girl In Love
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Trishymouse
I think the new "Little Goth Girl" is very sweet...Great job, Mata! (the music is nice, too)

P.S.: You well deserve our support!!
Mata
Hiya Trish, nice to see you on the forum. You might want to post a quick intro in the Introductions section and I'm sure you'll get to know people quickly.

For those who didn't notice, this is one of the lovely people who has donated to keeping my site online and was mentioned at the start of the latest LGG animation. If I remember correctly she has also bought t-shirts off me too smile.gif

I'll pass on your compliments to the Modular Series guys (I'll be at the pub with them tomorrow night).
mr scribble
ay
nice one trish

i would donate

but lack of money hinders me

i must somehow get a mention...

maybe if i kidnap mata's family...

hmmmmm...

ph34r.gif
Sir Psycho Sexy
i liked LGG's hair in this one....was it somehow loosly based on Syuu's?? i know mata said it won the prize (syuu's hair...)
kidvicious2punk
i think mr. snaffle burger is the best...altho i do love the lil goth girl...and skippy...and...well, all the animations rock. good show mata!

cheers, melanie
Skiz
I like bits of em all. Some I dont like others I think are godlike (I have odd sence of humour). My faves are skippy and the newest little goth girl. The freud thing has let many-a psychology studying friend let of steam so this site has probably prevented the inhabitants of Holy Cross Catholic College going madder than they already are.
mr scribble
does any one else actually like mittens?!?!
is it just me!?!?

well...??

come one!!!

[SIZE=1]i'm nice!!
Feyliya
I can smell your brains.
mr scribble

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MoonlightSavingsTime
Hey, mr scribble, if you haven't seen the Harvest animation, you might like that one too. wink.gif
mr scribble
yep yep!!!
with the brains and all...
meheheh
kidvicious2punk
I finally got my computer to work and just saw the new LGG.I think it was the best one because it wasnt evil or gorey....it was sweet...her hair looked very cute and overal it was really cool!

cheers
MAtt
is it just me or was little goth girl hot!!!!! LOL (now you have to wonder if im being serious or not hehe) Love the hair. maybe this love intrest should have a shady background and trys to pull lgg into...hu huh?
leopold
QUOTE (MAtt @ Jun 21 2003, 10:04 PM)
is it just me or was little goth girl hot!!!!!

*phew*

Thank heaven fer that!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jun 20 2003, 12:34 PM)
i liked LGG's hair in this one....was it somehow loosly based on Syuu's?? i know mata said it won the prize (syuu's hair...)

ROFL. I have had my hair like that before, usually when it's tame-able, but Mata designed the hairstyle before he saw that picture, I believe. He showed a weblink of Sarah on the space hopper the first time he was in Yahoo chat. I take that as a very high compliment, though, I love her hair!
mr scribble
the hair is very cool

but we must see this pizza date with the skater guy...
and also more about zuriel/councellor*...

*or however it's spelt
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 21 2003, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (MAtt @ Jun 21 2003, 10:04 PM)
is it just me or was little goth girl hot!!!!!

*phew*

Thank heaven fer that!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one...

yeah...new hair new hotness...well cuter at the very least

/me just watched it again
SilverStormDragon
I think as well as the pizza date, we ought to learn about the guy. And his sk8boardin minions.
the lil' pie fairy
i think the guy is cool...skaters...*drools*

it's nice to see the possible beginnings of a plot forming smile.gif
mr scribble
skaters annoy me
(sorry to anyone who skates)
it's just the whole short trouser things and the whole
'yeah! we can stay on a board on wheels where as when you try you fall backwards and almost kill both your legs'
that was painful...
Pudgy_Sexy_Potato
Any Guy with a Skate board who thinks he ish the best Needs to get a life A.S.A.P!! Oooooo Woow a guy on a board with wheels.. >.< I Can do that too, but what makes it so cool.. O.O Could it be another conspiracy to take over the Public humanity of the lives of innocent Children and Teens ?!? blink.gif Ack!!! The government ish After us >.> <.< Were not safe any where.......
the gremlin
[FONT=Optima]s'funny but in my experience of gothness (or being a little goth which was a LONG time ago) the usual thing to do when you saw a bunch of skaters is the run the other way! have you never seen 'kids'? i was briefly worried for sarah when i saw the evil skate kids coming. still maybe times change, i don't know. oh an i LOVED the sky in lgg and the robot! and the flappy cloak. that's my fave! along with 'fluffykins'!
microchanges in air density my ass

blink.gif
    sjwt
    indeed..

LGG's cloak was too cool!!

if only you could make one just like it smile.gif
    Mata
    Okay, in reply to the posts:

Nope, the hair was not based on Syuu, but now you mention it, yes there is a similarity.

You will get to learn more about the new guy and the others, but that is for later in the plot!

Will you get to see the pizza date? Possibly. I haven't decided that yet.

Umm... Anything else?

Oh yeah, around here skaters and goths have blended. There are only so many ways to look punky and different so it's all merged into one big blob of alternative culture (although 'alternative' it the wrong word since most of the clothes are bought from high-street shops...).
    The.Wheezing.Ghost
    that eppy was awesome....miss Sarah's old haircut though
    CommieBastard
    Yeah, but they're not skaters. They're goths. They just happen to be skating.
    And Sarah looks really really really cute when Mata draws her with happy-anime-eyes. Go Mata.
    Yeah, we should hear more about Sarah's new love interest. And his posse. Because that's clearly what they are. Some kind of scary skating goth posse.
    mr scribble
    like a kinda hybrid...
    like the rat/bat thingy in the earlier animations

except not...
    The.Wheezing.Ghost
    ?....okay... that made sense
    gerbilfromhell
    QUOTE (mr scribble @ Jul 19 2003, 02:41 PM)
    like a kinda hybrid...
    like the rat/bat thingy in the earlier animations

except not...

the rat/bat (mr. mcsqueaky) was in the latest lgg (in the very very beginning)
    also, to point out somethin random, the license plate for the truck that morpheus and the agent were on in the latest lgg was 'truxor' laugh.gif
    Monkey the Rabid Red Rabbit
    I think Sarah's old hair was better. However, this animation was extremely entertaining! And the music was excellent! I think I'll buy a t-shirt! Yay! I've always wanted to! Now I have to figure out how! Yay!
    This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.