Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pizza!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
SuperKathoid
See I told you all that pizza is the perfect thing to ask someone to go get on a first date, even out own Little Goth Girl and the cute skater boy are taking part of it. laugh.gif

Mata, I love the new animation. Its brilliant. Fantastic. Superb. Her hair is adorable, and I bet we're all thrilled to see her all happy in love. wub.gif

This definetly has to be one of your bests... I love it so much I've watched it a few times over already....

Great Job Mata!!! and everyone else, its all about that PIZZA!!!
LoLo
Super K you were right!

That animation was wonderful. I love lgg's new hair cut!
Mata
I had pizza for breakfast/lunch and now I'm a happy man. Yum.
SuperKathoid
Mata, next time you have a pizza remember to share.. smile.gif I wish I had some pizza... heh laugh.gif
Mata
cheese is funny
that looks so good... im hungry... need candy....
SuperKathoid
mmm, im just about to eat some pizza before I have to go back to work... thanks for sharing Mata...
hinsley
like why everyone ignore my thread about the new animation when it was so here before this one? that sux. you all aganist me now?
SuperKathoid
hins, babe, this thread is about the PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY PIZZA in the new animation... your post is too cool for me. laugh.gif
hinsley
lol i was only jokin anyways so ill let you off. wink.gif hey i still got that dog you drew for me!!! ha ha!!!

oh yeah and ermm.... pizza and stuff. what? yeah its on topic..... tongue.gif
SuperKathoid
pizza and stuff stuff stuff pizza...

Mata should make an animation of just a pizza. nothing else, just a pizza.
Mata
I'd never finish it. I'd get too hungry.

I don't have much willpower when it comes to pizza.
hinsley
you could just put a picture up of pizza with a bit of writing saying its reading yuor thoughts. that wouldnt take long.... might be a bit piontless tho. but i would find it funny but then im weird so....yeah. im gonna do it and post it right here...........
mr scribble
you could include it in a mittens animation
(subtle hint)

would you trust mittens with your pizza???
what if it was a brains pizza?!
hinsley
hinsley
that is dedicated to Ravein for Birthday goodness!
ravein
lol nice smile.gif
You know I could tell you a story about shrooms and pizza... but I dont wanna corrupt minds any further smile.gif
Thanks hins wink.gif
hinsley
ya know the more i look at it the more evil it really does look.... am i right or am i right?
Skiz
Viki wasted our pizza, cant afford to order out and she burnt the one in the freezer. Bee-ach. I managed to salavage part of it though, result in Vikkii getting the cremated bit.
SuperKathoid
god damn hinsley you made an evil pizza!

ohmy.gif ahhhhhhh im scccarred

really... its creepin me out
mr scribble

Mittens seems to have claimed the eeeeevil pizza...
SuperKathoid
hah, thats great!
mr scribble
you'd be surprised how long it took to make that...
mata
pizzas much feature more often in your animations
they are important
SuperKathoid
thats so awesome lol... im still laughing about it.

i agree that mata needs more about pizza tongue.gif
Mata
I'll see if I can think of a way to get pizza in my next animation.
hinsley
yeah more pizza!!! laugh.gif nice one scribbs!
cheese is funny
i love that picture... the evil pizza and the one of mittens eating it... nice work there biggrin.gif laugh.gif
SuperKathoid
i love mata almost as much as i love pizza
cheese is funny
you love pizza more then you love mata? blink.gif
TigerLily013
Is that even possible?
leopold
Ah, that's SK all over... she's a weirdette wink.gif laugh.gif
hinsley
nah shes not!!! heh heh, I love Mata more than anything. laugh.gif laugh.gif
leopold
She is! Ya wanna see her in chat, she comes in an calls us all weird! I called her weird back an she gave me a hug... so she's a weirdette tongue.gif

I still love her though...

Me ------ wub.gif -----> SK
SuperKathoid
awwwww laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.