Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Matazone Singles Bar, Lookin For Love?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
racingaway13
are you tired of the same old normal people that go to your school or workplace or mental instution? well welcome to the matazone singles bar, where the less than sane come out to play...
meeting cool people that are also looking for love is just a little posting away...
to meet the e-person of your e-dreams then just post a little about youself and then when someone thinks your cool then they can IM or PM you. if you see someone that catches your eye then IM or PM them, its all good and this will also work for people that just want to meet friends too. well i hope people meet some other really cool people! have fun!
cheese is funny
well, this sure is a "different" idea, but what the hell, im always up for making friends

i like ska, bowling, posting on "The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers!" playing games on my computer/ps2(i hate xbox, i dont care, i HATE it, gamecube is ok, HATE xbox), annoying my teachers and other forms of authority, walking in the rain, and eating tacos
MistressAlti
>sings<
If you like Piņa Coladas, and getting caught in the rain,
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape...
racingaway13
YAY! I GOT REPLIES!!! HA HA HA HA AH HA!!!!
and yea! as much as i really dont need a girlfriend,
*singing* i like piņa coladas!
and getting caught in the rain!
im not into yoga the slightes!
i think i have about half of it left!
if i didnt live in a house that everyone was up at midnight and doing thing and listening to my room and telling me to do things, then i would indeed like to make love at midnight!
and i think i already started talking to you so... i think ill just im you later! and lets be friends!

[edit] this was also my 100th post! YAY ME! whoop de doo, im now worrying! [/edit]
craziness
single 13 and female.
LOL
what is this a dating agency? and even if it were and i actually wanted to go to a dating agency, there would be nobody my age. well fine ill talk about me now because i can, and its fun. i live in ny i have 3 brothers i like music and i love to par-tay. i also quite like this forum.....
hahaha we are dorks.
MistressAlti
I think this is gonna become another "introduce yourself" kind of thread, lol. Only not like the other forum at all.

Ooh! Ooh! Thread idea!

>runs to go start new thread<
craziness
mes scared...
cheese is funny
oops, forgot to say writing songs for my band(lazy lazy LAZY leadsinger wont write songs cause hes LAZY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!) and learning to play the trumpet( also for the band)
MistressAlti
I is female, single and very, very weird. >giggles<
NoName4444
Hehe, the problem with this is that no one lives close to each other. Well, there's one person who posts who lives in the same city as me (::shock:smile.gif and Gerbil and Crazy live not tooo far from each other I don't think (hehe, what a couple that would make wink.gif ).
racingaway13
numero uno!
I is female, single and very, very weird. >giggles<

thats what this singles bar is about! YAY! CRAZY PPL ABOUND!!
numero dos
Hehe, the problem with this is that no one lives close to each other. Well, there's one person who posts who lives in the same city as me (::shock: and Gerbil and Crazy live not tooo far from each other I don't think (hehe, what a couple that would make  ).

ok. well that could be scary... i dont know what would happen with ppl so crazy in the same room... everyone would die i know it....
craziness
Hehe, the problem with this is that no one lives close to each other. Well, there's one person who posts who lives in the same city as me (::shock: and Gerbil and Crazy live not tooo far from each other I don't think (hehe, what a couple that would make  ).

no no and no.
prezgfish
ok to my knowledge i'm the only Scot in here so meeting up is very unlikly

also i'm 19 many people are of different age groups.

and my relationships ALWAYS end badly(even though the first 8 weeks are phenominal)

so i doubt this topic works well for me but GREAT IDEA BUDDY.
leopold
That prob means I live nearest to ya prezg... but you aint gettin no eight weeks of phenomenal outta me! No way!!
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 14 2003, 11:15 PM)
That prob means I live nearest to ya prezg... but you aint gettin no eight weeks of phenomenal outta me! No way!!

you're pleasure threshold couldn't take it. honney!
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 14 2003, 11:16 PM)
That prob means I live nearest to ya prezg...  but you aint gettin no eight weeks of phenomenal outta me!  No way!!

I am SOOOO not goin there unsure.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 14 2003, 11:16 PM)

I am SOOOO not goin there unsure.gif

ooh someone don't like innuendo jokes

I'm a happily hetrosexually charged male don't worry bout it
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:54 AM)

I am SOOOO not goin there  unsure.gif

ooh someone don't like innuendo jokes

I'm a happily hetrosexually charged male don't worry bout it

Nah, what I meant was is "I'm SOOOOO not gonna rise to the bait of tellin ya that you're foolin yerself".

I'm OK with innuendo. I love a good double-entendre as much as the next man. As long as the next man is Sid James... wink.gif
prezgfish
oh yeah sid james the infamous lying barber
leopold
Is he the same one as the porky drunk Sid James from the Carry On films??
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:11 AM)
Is he the same one as the porky drunk Sid James from the Carry On films??

yup that him
LadyDarkPeach
Well, i'm single, i love all music(except country and most pop and some rap and some others that just suck) I like the color orange alot. I have an evil step sister and i am trying to get my mom to agree to getting me an agent so i can act/sing. I need a band tho... I can't play guitar cuz my arms(don't ask) and my hands are to small for keyboard. I play french horn. I like playing in the rain, drawing in my scketch book and shopping. I want to start making some clothes(start some trends) and i absolutely love this site. I'm 5'1, blue grey eyes that will sometimes change color. Strawberry blonde. I got a hair cut recently and i'm gonna get a friend of mine to take my picture(and then i'll post it) I think the word noob is funny. I'm kinda skinny and i love my bellychain but it broke in my pocket so i need another one. uh... yea...i'm creative... laugh.gif ph34r.gif and i'm a ninja.... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
craziness
LadyDarkPeach Posted on Mar 14 2003, 08:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, i'm single, i love all music(except country and most pop and some rap and some others that just suck) I like the color orange alot. I have an evil step sister and i am trying to get my mom to agree to getting me an agent so i can act/sing. I need a band tho...

her stepsis is the one im after. shes goin down.
prezgfish
QUOTE (LadyDarkPeach @ Mar 15 2003, 01:28 AM)
Well, i'm single, i love all music(except country and most pop and some rap and some others that just suck) I like the color orange alot. I have an evil step sister and i am trying to get my mom to agree to getting me an agent so i can act/sing. I need a band tho... I can't play guitar cuz my arms(don't ask) and my hands are to small for keyboard. I play french horn. I like playing in the rain, drawing in my scketch book and shopping. I want to start making some clothes(start some trends) and i absolutely love this site. I'm 5'1, blue grey eyes that will sometimes change color. Strawberry blonde. I got a hair cut recently and i'm gonna get a friend of mine to take my picture(and then i'll post it) I think the word noob is funny. I'm kinda skinny and i love my bellychain but it broke in my pocket so i need another one. uh... yea...i'm creative... laugh.gif ph34r.gif and i'm a ninja.... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

pacman the ninja rawkz
LadyDarkPeach
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 01:30 AM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, i'm single, i love all music(except country and most pop and some rap and some others that just suck) I like the color orange alot. I have an evil step sister and i am trying to get my mom to agree to getting me an agent so i can act/sing. I need a band tho...

go for it, she told me again today that my eyeliner is too thick! It's not even 1/4 an inch! AND SHE NEVER WEARS MAKE UP! AND I'M THE ONE WHO TELLS HER IF IT LOOKS GOOD! SHE ASKS ME FOR MY OPINION BUT NO! WHATEVER I WEAR IS WRONG! AND I CAN HEAR HER, WITH MY MUSIC ON, IN THE DEN SHE'S YELLING AT THE TV! BASKETBALL! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
(I TRIED TO POST AND IT TOLD ME THIS:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
craziness
my parents started to woprry when i walkd up to them wearing 1 inch of eyeliner (hard to imagine but i did it!) and spikey dog collar and black lipstick hahahaha
im gonna kil lher
i dont wear makeup al lthe time but when i do.....people know
prezgfish
QUOTE (LadyDarkPeach @ Mar 15 2003, 01:52 AM)

go for it, she told me again today that my eyeliner is too thick! It's not even 1/4 an inch! AND SHE NEVER WEARS MAKE UP! AND I'M THE ONE WHO TELLS HER IF IT LOOKS GOOD! SHE ASKS ME FOR MY OPINION BUT NO! WHATEVER I WEAR IS WRONG! AND I CAN HEAR HER, WITH MY MUSIC ON, IN THE DEN SHE'S YELLING AT THE TV! BASKETBALL! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

it's due to the rate emoticons breed nithing like those vodka imps, randy bugg*rs
LadyDarkPeach
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 01:55 AM)
QUOTE (LadyDarkPeach @ Mar 15 2003, 01:52 AM)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

it's due to the rate emoticons breed nithing like those vodka imps, randy bugg*rs

strokes chin... that must be it...
prezgfish
was that sarcasm or did you just agree with me
LadyDarkPeach
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 02:00 AM)

i was agreeing wink.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LadyDarkPeach @ Mar 15 2003, 02:02 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 02:00 AM)

i was agreeing wink.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif

woo hoo

yay for me!!

i'm sleepy now g'night
mellow.gif huh.gif happy.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif sleep.gif dry.gif smile.gif wub.gif mad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif
LadyDarkPeach
HEY! HOW COME YOU CAN HAVE SO MANY SMILEIES AND MY COMP SAYS IT'S NO OK! ACK! blink.gif ph34r.gif
gerbilfromhell
wha? what's wrong with the smileys?
LadyDarkPeach
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:04 AM)
wha? what's wrong with the smileys?

laugh.gif ph34r.gif on one post it told me i had too many... i was quite angry...
gerbilfromhell
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY SMILEYS! mellow.gif huh.gif happy.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif sleep.gif dry.gif smile.gif mad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif
LadyDarkPeach
I KNOW! BUT THAT'S WHAT IT TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

tHAT'S WHAT IT TELLS ME!!!!
craziness
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lets see how many i can fit. i used as many as i could.

i like this one so im gonna only use it
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
NOOO! THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME! STOP IT STOP IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
LadyDarkPeach
i like that smiley too and this one: ph34r.gif and happy.gif
LadyDarkPeach
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 03:37 AM)
NOOO! THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME! STOP IT STOP IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

lol laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif only 20 smilies...
gerbilfromhell
NOOOO! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE (picks up gun......shoots computer)
craziness
oo now i wanna say all my favorite ones omg im making a whats your favorite smiley out of my favorite smileys poll after this!!!!

1: laugh.gif
2: dry.gif
3: wub.gif
4: blink.gif
5: rolleyes.gif
6: cool.gif
7: ph34r.gif
8: wink.gif
9: ohmy.gif
10: huh.gif

rock on!
LadyDarkPeach
yay 4 smilies!
prezgfish
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

i wub evewybody
racingaway13
ok well we know that the love flows... wub.gif but then again, im wacko.gif
LadyDarkPeach
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 11:20 AM)
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

i wub evewybody

i wub bu buo! wink.gif
wolfbane
I'm weird and Welsh. What more do you need to know???

(Quite a lot probably, but tough :-P)
NinjaKitty
Hi! I don't get to post here that much but I'm gonna be here more often now. Since none of you know me I'll introduce myself. I'm 17 and from NY. I love to draw and I'm going to art school next year. I also love video games. I have a PS2 and a Gamecube. Xbox sucks! I post on Gamefaqs a lot. I'm kind of not used to being the only female. It's strange. Well that's me. I sound so boring, but I'm really not!
MAtt
welcome... there is a whole forum for intoros but hey..... the ratio of girls to guys is like 3 to 1. so yah your not in the minority. And XBOX ROCKS!!!!!!!! GO HALO
leopold
QUOTE (NinjaKitty @ Mar 17 2003, 08:47 PM)
Hi! I don't get to post here that much but I'm gonna be here more often now. Since none of you know me I'll introduce myself. I'm 17 and from NY. I love to draw and I'm going to art school next year. I also love video games. I have a PS2 and a Gamecube. Xbox sucks! I post on Gamefaqs a lot. I'm kind of not used to being the only female. It's strange. Well that's me. I sound so boring, but I'm really not!

Hey there NinjaKitty!!

They aint many chaps in here so ya should be just fine. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.