Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official A/s/l Thread
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MistressAlti
All right everybody. We're gonna pull a chatroom favorite here. A/S/L everyone.
And I do mean age/sex (gender)/location, not American Sign Language.
MistressAlti
Whoops, forgot to post my own.

17/f/USA
craziness
13/f/NY
leopold
Well Mistress, looks like you now have the world record for breaking a thread laugh.gif

Nah, just joshin with ya! Easy done...

I is 32/m/UK
cheese is funny
17/m/CA

im not the only 17 year old, i feel special... i thought everyone would be older than me
Mata
Hello Girlfriend of Mata again.
24/f/uk

Mata is
26/m/uk

we are in the same room if that counts for location.
Smallsam
16/f/OH

OH as in Ohio, not that Im surprized at where I am. smile.gif
craziness
everyone IS older than me...but i already knew that
cheese is funny
do not like being younger then everyone? i can lie and say im 12 if that will make you happy smile.gif
SuperKathoid
18-f-NJ

being 18 and beautiful is awesome... you can get all the boys (and girls) that way YAY!!! laugh.gif
craziness
i like to think if i didnt tell you my age you wouldnt think im 13. yes, i would rather be older and getting out of this house and isolated neighbborrhood thing in the deep woods or so i call them. dont tell me there are no deep woods in the state of new york. you havent seen where i live
MAtt
16 (in 5 days!) /m / CA
cheese is funny
you didnt strike me as 13 from the posts i read, you sounded older... im sorry your the youngest and dont like it... but what can you do? we could smite all the older people untill only younger people are on it, then you would be older.. but then id be smited... so forget i said anything
MistressAlti
Oooh! A smiting, a smiting! >claps hands in excitement<
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Mar 14 2003, 01:07 AM)
Oooh! A smiting, a smiting! >claps hands in excitement<

Oh yeah!! Ya can't beat a good smiting! laugh.gif
witchblade_babe
17/f//co
gerbilfromhell
14/m/ny...... my posts get less creative every time...... RUN IT'S THE CIA! blink.gif
NoName4444
20/m/NC

I think there's starting to be more and more guys on the board. oh well. wink.gif
MAtt
wow really i guess we are just mature fo our age!

-i gotta go!
racingaway13
14/m/MD, USA...
wow, 2 from ny
thats crazy awesome... ok.... well im fairly young too crazyness, im less than a year older than u! rrrrrg, im like the youngest in my class though... oh well.... we'll both not get old as soon as them!!! we will have our great posting ability longer than them!!! moi ha ha ha ha!!!
ravein
woooo you know how to make a girl feel old... damn...
26/f/NC (saddly.. 27 in june...ewwww) sad.gif
Jonman
26/m/Seattle.

*salutes*
MAtt
*salutes back*

way did i salute?

*Un-salutes*
LoLo
feels kinda old.......24/f/CA
prezgfish
19/male/Scotland - where we don't all sound like sean connery, where kilts, eat hagis, play bagpipes, dance over swords, believe in the loch ness monster, live in the hills, be pagan, hate the english, believe an australlian pulled of the part of one of our gretest histoical figures or eat porridge.
CrissiLove
24/f/TX -- but I was not raised on a farm or ranch, I have never been near a horse, and I have never witnessed a hangin' (questions I have actually been asked in chat rooms) lol
prezgfish
I've never even worn a kilt
oxym0ronical
20/f/USA

21 in May though
prezgfish
but i have ate haggis!

and it tastes good dammit.
oxym0ronical
I can't even stomach the thought of eating haggis, let alone actually doing it
prezgfish
QUOTE (oxym0ronical @ Mar 14 2003, 11:51 PM)

it tastes like a spicy sausage
gerbilfromhell
and i hate sausage, and i loathe spicy sausage
oxym0ronical
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 14 2003, 11:58 PM)
QUOTE (oxym0ronical @ Mar 14 2003, 11:51 PM)

it tastes like a spicy sausage

I'm a picky eater though.. and not much of a meat eater

I can't stomach the thought of eating quite a few foods that I've heard are great tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 14 2003, 11:59 PM)
and i hate sausage, and i loathe spicy sausage

then don't eat haggis
leopold
Haggis is nice. I got some in the fridge right now. It's no worse than a sausage. It's better, actually...
gerbilfromhell
yeah but if you hate sausage haggis won't be that great....... i'd better shut up now this really isn't my convo
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:06 AM)
Haggis is nice. I got some in the fridge right now. It's no worse than a sausage. It's better, actually...

yeah all the meat comes from the same animal unlike most sausages
craziness
im a carnivore.
actually im not but i really like meat. really a lot. i wanna try: buffalo, rabbit, deer and aligator meat. sounds tasty to me! it kind of scares my classmates and friends though. "how could you eat a poor little bunny rabbit?" pathetic fools. i am human, i rule the food chain!!!!
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 15 2003, 12:09 AM)
yeah but if you hate sausage haggis won't be that great....... i'd better shut up now this really isn't my convo

And that normally stops ya??

laugh.gif

sorry gfh, couldn't resist the cheap shot there... wink.gif you are right tho
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 12:11 AM)
im a carnivore.
actually im not but i really like meat. really a lot. i wanna try: buffalo, rabbit, deer and aligator meat. sounds tasty to me! it kind of scares my classmates and friends though. "how could you eat a poor little bunny rabbit?" pathetic fools. i am human, i rule the food chain!!!!

Meat is cool!

I've had buffalo, deer (venison), shark, alligator, ostrich and kangaroo. Never tried rabbit tho.

Makes me laugh how people say "don't eat the bunny" when they have no probs eatin the cute 'ickle lamb.
craziness
LAMB RULES!!!!!!!! oo youve just given me some smore meats to try!
prezgfish
I first ate a bunny when i was 4 twas my uncle what killed it and my aunt what cooked it and made it a curry.

Bunny Curry rock!! cool.gif
tuv
23/m/indiana

Rabbit is too tough, and really greasy. Not to mention the one and rabbit hunting experience I've had ended in listening to a bunny emit a high-pitched death wail.

Venison is alright I s'pose, but not something I'd want to eat on a daily basis.
craziness
i dont care. rabbit sounds yummy to me. and anyways, then i get to live in the glorious fact that i am acruel woman and i eat inncoent rabbits.
prezgfish
QUOTE (tuv @ Mar 15 2003, 12:28 AM)
23/m/indiana

Rabbit is too tough, and really greasy. Not to mention the one and rabbit hunting experience I've had ended in listening to a bunny emit a high-pitched death wail.

Venison is alright I s'pose, but not something I'd want to eat on a daily basis.

Hey tuv your AVATAR ROCKS!!

oh and so do high-pitched death wails
oxym0ronical
Rabbit is.. yuck. I'd have to compare it to goose or duck, or as far as the grease factor goes.

When I was probably 5 or 6, my dad cooked moose meat and told us it was just hamburger, to get us to eat it. We didn't find out what it was until later.. but it was actually not bad.
craziness
i have tried ostrich. have you tried ostrich?
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 12:45 AM)

Ostrich is wicked! It's like steak without all that stoopid fat...
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:48 AM)
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 12:45 AM)

Ostrich is wicked! It's like steak without all that stoopid fat...

ostrich now there's a mean drumstick
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 12:50 AM)
ostrich now there's a mean drumstick

Ya think thats good - ya wanna see the omelette!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.