Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official A/s/l Thread
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
MoonlightSavingsTime
23/northern California. In a big city. I guess. A well-known one anyway. tongue.gif
Prince Aries
21/M/IA *two thumbs down* There are only two good things in this town. Me and jadestorm biggrin.gif
Hyperion
15 (FINALLY) / F / NE

There's two good things in NE. Me and Pocky. But, dude, I'm not there right now. I have yan-yan. Mmmm, and chai, and choco covered raisins. Mmmm.
sizzlieswix
19/pa,usa

ph34r.gif
kidvicious2punk
lol...evil twin.... ph34r.gif
vicrawr
QUOTE (candice @ Jul 8 2003, 05:07 PM)
hrm i'm sure i haven't ever posted here. so 21/f/eastern oregon. a pretty place where rednecks and country music abound. oh, the horror.

hey, what's wrong with rednecks? rednecks are cool!! rednecks are family for some of us too. *nod*
Phyllis
they're family for me too, irish.

i've had to spend many a family reunion listening to country music....*shudder*
Skiz
Im 18, female from the little town of upper ramsbottom in Lancashire, UK
craziness
*BUMP*
ok everybody ASL now!!
rabbit
16/F/NJ

AIM: donotinfluence
Gimma instant messages! tongue.gif
CommieBastard
Birthday: 09/08/87 (About to embark on Operation: Write Your Dates In The Correct Order - It Ascends Logically, Day/Month/Year, See? Like The Rest Of The Damn World)
Gender: According to www.thespark.com, female. And who am I to argue?
Locale: East London
MSN: ribbons@urban-freakshow.com
Ethnicity: White
Hair Colour: Black at the moment, but I think I'll change it
Shoe Size: 12
Eye colour: Green/Brown (it changes)
Height: Six foot two
VVes
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Jul 6 2003, 06:35 PM)
24/f/Coralville, Iowa, USofAssholes..er....America...

* I resent that remark, i thought it wasn't about generalizing?

Anyway... 19/male/Round Rock, Texas - USA , despite the opinion of some still the best place on the planet , 'xcept for most of our government and some stupid laws that make absolute no sense and the ridiculous foreign policy and lousy intelligence operations...

...snickers in da corner...

I am in the Family Album, finally!!! Yeay !!!

..ahem...and now back to the program...tanx Lolo.... smile.gif
Mr Fuzzy
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 13 2003, 02:05 AM)
About to embark on Operation: Write Your Dates In The Correct Order - It Ascends Logically, Day/Month/Year, See? Like The Rest Of The Damn World

Nicely! Surely it's the logical way to refer to a numerical date?
Tim
lol everyone is older then me tongue.gif

15(just)/f/australia
Edward_lover1200
lol everyone is older then me

nope not me...

13/f/Utah...
Edward_lover1200
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 12 2003, 06:05 PM)
Birthday: 09/08/87 (About to embark on Operation: Write Your Dates In The Correct Order - It Ascends Logically, Day/Month/Year, See? Like The Rest Of The Damn World)
Gender: According to www.thespark.com, female. And who am I to argue?
Locale: East London
MSN: ribbons@urban-freakshow.com
Ethnicity: White
Hair Colour: Black at the moment, but I think I'll change it
Shoe Size: 12
Eye colour: Green/Brown (it changes)
Height: Six foot two

wow...female? I thought you were male dry.gif j/k laugh.gif
acording to them...I'm male..and proud of it biggrin.gif lol...I do act male...all the time laugh.gif
Kalina
16/f/SC Youngest Senior at my school w00t dry.gif
Jenocide
Okay okay. Even though A/S/L is against my morals and ethics. I'll oblige. 18/f/NJ
dharmabum
QUOTE (Kalina @ Aug 13 2003, 03:46 AM)

ha. smarty pants.

19 female north carolina
silent screams
ergh....i can't remember the last time i did this. a long time ago! argh... 15/f/tx mind you, tx is the most boring state in existence.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Edward_lover1200 @ Aug 13 2003, 01:54 AM)
wow...female? I thought you were male dry.gif

So did I...
craziness
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
*dies*
monkey_called_narth
heh
16/f/il

and anyone feel free to go threw illinois its the most boring fucking drive youll ever take
VVes
QUOTE (silent screams @ Aug 13 2003, 05:15 PM)
ergh....i can't remember the last time i did this. a long time ago! argh... 15/f/tx mind you, tx is the most boring state in existence.

is not...
CrissiLove
QUOTE (silent screams @ Aug 13 2003, 11:15 AM)

Texas seems to have a really bad reputation on this forum.... Violent? The most boring state in existence?

This is so wrong.... dry.gif lol
silent screams
it is quite boring. i've lived here all my life and i've never seen a cowboy. nor a cowboy boot in a field of bluebonnets. *scratches head* and there's not much to do! ack...only a few overpriced amusement parks...^.^;;
CrissiLove
I've lived in Texas my whole life too... smile.gif I like it though... lol
emiliza
QUOTE (Kalina @ Aug 12 2003, 07:46 PM)

hey! Im gonna be 16 senior year too! Go us!!! :celebrates:

13/f/ca
9th grade

Uh..do i have to fill out that huge long thing Commie did? I mean..i can if you guys want
werewolf3361
~bump~

wow... this is kewl.... I'm 14/f/cali USA...........

this should be updated... I think... this is too kewl... laugh.gif

(BTW I'm at school and bored right now so... yeah... I revived this kewlie thread I've never seen before... biggrin.gif laugh.gif )
phoenix
18/f/ohio soon to be otherwise
CommieBastard
Update: my hair colour is now blue/black. Though I need to dye again. I think I'll move slightly bluer this time.
werewolf3361
~bump~
acidteardrop
15 (16 in feb)/i dont know/massachusetts, US
doublehelix00101001
13/f/missouri, usa

uhm idk a little about me i have blue eyes and blonde curly hair *soon to be with black streaks* and i am fairly pale. i hate where i live, it's a tiny farming community of about 1,500 people over all...in the whole county.
Righteous
18/male/Southern USA
Polocrunch
Oops, I never did this. Im teh stoopid.

Name: Alex. That's all you need to know. (*Doubts that anyone would stalk him anyway*)
DD/MM/YY: 22/09/86 (Yay! In the logical order!)
Gender: According to the oh-so-reliable www.spark.com, I just about scrape a male, which is a relief. *Checks underwear*. Not that you'd know from looking.
Location: North-east London. Don't be fooled by the fact that my address says "Essex", it's just a kickback from the days when London didn't sprawl across south-east England like a particularly nasty tumour.
MSN: Click on the little button that says "MSN"
Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jew (ie whiter-than-white East European Jews, not tanned muscular South European Jews with their Aryan blue eyes. Curse them. Mind, they still have the hooknose curse! Hah! There's no escape from your race!)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel (actually, just boring. I need to obtain sparkling blue contacts someday)
Height: All of 170cm! Woo! Oh, and seeing as this is an English-language forum, I'll put that in "Imperial" units: 5'6"
Shoe size: 7. I don't normally wear stillettos because I always trip like the ditz that I am, but sometimes I feel adventurous. Normally I just wear sensible Lesbian shoes. Oh wait, I'm male.
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
13/f/nyc
Faerieryn
22/f/SE england. A little town called woking where nothing happens and I go slowly crazy. Must move back to london soon. Ican't cope with living with my parents for too much longer despite how much I love them
dancing hamster guy
16/m/shropshire,UK
its so boring here!
valerie
QUOTE (dancing hamster guy @ Sep 30 2004, 02:52 PM)
16/m/shropshire,UK
its so boring here!

Just dance then! biggrin.gif

27/f/UK
dancing hamster guy
dance? i'm in the college librar...OK
*stands on table and dances*
that felt better!
Hobbes
21/M/Essex
Aislinn Faye
17/f/FL oh oh... but I get to be 18 in 4 months!!
Cath Sparrow
28/f/NW.Uk
arpeggiodreams
Can't believe I haven't done this yet....

17 (18 in 48 days)/Female/Hanford, CA, USA
snooodlysnoosnoosnoodle
19/f/UK Worcestershire (home) or Nottingham (uni)

why did I want to type 17??? I scare myself some times!
Snugglebum the Destroyer
25/F/Wiltshire, UK

why did I want to type 17??? I scare myself some times!

I wouldn't worry too much - I still feel 19 a lot of the time. wink.gif
beleraphon
26/F/Norwich UK

could people from different bits of the USA put more that just a 2 letter abreviation, my geography isn't that good and it means nothing to me!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
I'm not sure if I posted in here before... but I am 14/f/New York City.
Ashbless
32/f/alberta, canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.