Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official A/s/l Thread
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 12:50 AM)
ostrich now there's a mean drumstick

Ya think thats good - ya wanna see the omelette!!

is it made with 4 kinds of cheese?
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 12:50 AM)
ostrich now there's a mean drumstick

Ya think thats good - ya wanna see the omelette!!

is it made with 4 kinds of cheese?

Only if ya use really big bits...
LoLo
wow segway into food......i myself perfer jello llamas
prezgfish
i wonder what ostrich cheese is like?
leopold
dunno - you ever tried to milk an ostrich?
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:23 AM)

yes once!
craziness
that frightens me.......
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 01:31 AM)

yes once!

And?
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:32 AM)

yes once!

And?

then i found out it was a stud farm
LoLo
Have you had Emu?
LadyDarkPeach
14(will be 15 April 19, the Oklahoma city bombing, a day when a bunch of french people killed themselves, school shooting, battle of lexington, i think it's around hitler's birthday...)/f/TX
TEXAS!NINJA!
I can't have meat til easter... sad.gif I had venson once in hamburger helper. It was good. and i like shrimp. and beef. and chicken. and ham.
i don't like bologna...blegh
laugh.gif ph34r.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LadyDarkPeach @ Mar 15 2003, 01:37 AM)
14(will be 15 April 19, the Oklahoma city bombing, a day when a bunch of french people killed themselves, school shooting, battle of lexington, i think it's around hitler's birthday...)/f/TX
TEXAS!NINJA!
I can't have meat til easter... sad.gif I had venson once in hamburger helper. It was good. and i like shrimp. and beef. and chicken. and ham.
i don't like bologna...blegh
laugh.gif ph34r.gif

how about bunny curry?
craziness
my friend asked me what im giving up for lent. she knows im jewish. i said laura, im jewish, and i dont even belive in judiasm so it doesnt matter anyways but why in hell would i give something up?!??! im not giving crap up! she still insisited i should give something up. im confused....
LadyDarkPeach
i haven't had it... but i'd try it...
sushi is good too! ph34r.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 01:40 AM)
my friend asked me what im giving up for lent. she knows im jewish. i said laura, im jewish, and i dont even belive in judiasm so it doesnt matter anyways but why in hell would i give something up?!??! im not giving crap up! she still insisited i should give something up. im confused....

A person maybe smart but people are always stupid.

your friend appears to be people get laura to a shrink to check for multiple personalities!!
LadyDarkPeach

that's stupid! hahahahahahahaha. You don't have to give anything up. I don't have to give anything up but it's fun. Plus i will lose some weight. I lost 5 pounds last year cuz i gave up sodas for a full year. I got $364 for it, a dollar a day, minus one on my b-day. It wasn't that hard. except vanilla coke...yum! laugh.gif ph34r.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (LadyDarkPeach @ Mar 15 2003, 01:43 AM)

that's stupid! hahahahahahahaha. You don't have to give anything up. I don't have to give anything up but it's fun. Plus i will lose some weight. I lost 5 pounds last year cuz i gave up sodas for a full year. I got $364 for it, a dollar a day, minus one on my b-day. It wasn't that hard. except vanilla coke...yum! laugh.gif ph34r.gif

hey lady i can see your avatar now.

yeah i've seen it before

ouch! blink.gif
CrissiLove
*vegetarian here* I have absolutely nothing to add to this meat convo.... thought I'd share that with ya... lol JJ
craziness
me too yay! wub.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 01:51 AM)
me too yay! wub.gif

i thought you said you were carniverous about an hour ago
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 01:35 AM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:32 AM)

yes once!

And?

then i found out it was a stud farm

!!ROFLMAO!!
craziness
lol i was refering to the avatar
leopold
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 15 2003, 01:51 AM)
*vegetarian here* I have absolutely nothing to add to this meat convo.... thought I'd share that with ya... lol JJ

Veggie, eh? dry.gif

My take on this is - I didn't fight me way to the top of the food chain to eat a frickin carrot! mad.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:55 AM)
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 15 2003, 01:51 AM)
*vegetarian here*  I have absolutely nothing to add to this meat convo....  thought I'd share that with ya... lol  JJ

Veggie, eh? dry.gif

My take on this is - I didn't fight me way to the top of the food chain to eat a frickin carrot! mad.gif

i didn't do it to be eaten by carrots but there attacking and .. wait a minute ther friggin carots let fluffikins take care o them
LadyDarkPeach
YAY FLUFFYKINS! laugh.gif ph34r.gif
CrissiLove
lmao@attacking carrots.. just wait.. the celery will really get you!

I became a vegetarian cause I felt sorry for the animals... now maily cause eating meat just seems gross after 13 years of not eating meat... lol
craziness
laugh.gif haha laugh.gif
i am human. i eat meat. blood is tasty. quite. oh now its a cute little bunny i wanna eat him!!!!!!!!
i was telling everyone in school about how i love meat one day, and i told them that one day if i got really bored i would eat a person who i dont know. now they all run awa yfrom me and think im a canibal laugh.gif
CrissiLove
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 14 2003, 08:12 PM)
laugh.gif haha laugh.gif
i am human. i eat meat.

should I be insulted...? lol that mean I'm not human??? lol oh, wait... maybe that could be a good thing...? lol
craziness
yes, it probably is a good thing.
but evolution has given you the luxury to sit on your ass and eat whatever the hell you want, so why not?? although evolution has also given you the luxury to bomb other countries cuz 5% of htier population doesnt like you.........
MAtt
ok i also eat meat....... how did the a/s/l become eat meat and rank on the veggy people? o well

"When it comes to meat i would like to meat you!"
ha

blink.gif you don't eat cows? then what are they for?
CrissiLove
they are there for the people who want to eat them.. lol Thanks to evolution (or whatever) I also have the right to NOT eat whatever I don't wanna... lol

LOL@meat/meet that's funny
Sickness
17/ F/ Arizona, USA
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 15 2003, 02:08 AM)
lmao@attacking carrots.. just wait.. the celery will really get you!

AAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

CELERY its coming throught the walls its coming through the walls is demanding i eat a balanced diet (cock smitemasterô and meets celery face to face)

I'll be damned if i eat healthy eat smiting death ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha
leopold
Could someone tell me what the point of celery is, exactly?

No, I mean it! It's awful, just awful.

Is it a way of remindin ya that dietin is purgatory???

Celery. Bleh sad.gif
gerbilfromhell
celery is the source of all heathens. it must be stopped
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 05:32 AM)

Celery. Bleh sad.gif

It's good with peanut butter.
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 15 2003, 02:54 PM)

No, I mean it!  It's awful, just awful.

Celery.  Bleh  sad.gif

Everythin's good with peanut butter!

But why waste that nutty elixir on summat as gross as celery?? Much better with jam or banana... mmmm, just fancy a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich right now...

/me goes off to make said cholesterol-laden treat
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 15 2003, 02:54 PM)

Celery. Bleh sad.gif

Everythin's good with peanut butter!

But why waste that nutty elixir on summat as gross as celery?? Much better with jam or banana... mmmm, just fancy a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich right now...

/me goes off to make said cholesterol-laden treat

thats it buy many products that are disposed off easily then buy some more
leopold
But peanut butter is so tasty...!

I likes the crunchy stuff. Mmmmmmm... smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
but penut butter isn't crunchy.......
LoLo
It is if you don't get the creamy king. Yay for chunky peanut butter.
leopold
Chunky peanut butter is the mutts nuts cool.gif

The smooth stuff is a pale imitation and should be avoided at all costs
LoLo
Was going to say something but oh my unemployment check just arrived I'm taking off yay!
LoLo
Ok I take that back it isn't here. 2 days late, 2 days late I tell you what is EDD coming to?! I'm going to have checks bounce now dang it dang it all to heck. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ph34r.gif
conformconsumeobey
14/f/uk (15 in a week and a few days)
gerbilfromhell
wow
spuglet
16/f/uk and this whole debate about mean came from a simple comment about haggis. wow.
leopold
QUOTE (spuglet @ Mar 15 2003, 10:05 PM)
16/f/uk and this whole debate about mean came from a simple comment about haggis. wow.

That's these crazy postin fools for ya!

/me thinks for a minute

Oh, wait, that would include me also...

...oh well...
racingaway13
crazy posting without me!?!?!? well i dont blame you but im pissed i didnt get to keep up on all this
i missed my friday night, i wanted all of it, i wanted to sit around posting for 7 hours straight....... buuuut noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i had to go to a friends house...... sure that it was my choice and i had fun and all..... but stilll.... oh well.... anyways, im a vegitarian and im loving it, its healthier too.... and im not supporting the evil republican texan cattle farmers..... oh how i hate them..... *dispises most republicans, stereotypical texans, the current president, the current vice president, cattle ranchers, and most other bastards..... but bastards is a loose term with me....)
craziness
haha i laugh at you vegiatrians cant take what is given to you selfles beats sympathyzers KILL THEM ALL! die animals! dieeeee! i want to eat you all muah ha ha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.