Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girls Love Mittens And Snowdrop
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
imgonnaseeificanget32characters
hey, i just came to tell you that everyone in my All girl One Act Play group loves the whole site, especially Mittens and Snowdrop. if you are wanting anyone to do a voice for any of the characters i suggest my friend Kassie.(who is in the play also) when i show the site to other people we can't help but read it out loud, and she was the best ( and funniest) one as Snowdrop. if you don't thats fine i just thought i would suggest...oh, and she was hillarious as little goth girl smile.gif any way, the whole point of me being here was to tell you that alot of girls love the site.....oh yeah! and we took a vote and we all thought Mata is hot! smile.gif sorry, I'll go now.......oh yeah, out new slogan now is...

CONFORM
CONSUME
OBEEEEEEEEEEEY

laugh.gif tongue.gif huh.gif

~32~ blink.gif
craziness
would you like to join the mr snaffleburger death cult?
Mata
I'm planning at the moment of generally avoiding voiceovers for everything except Samuri Lapin and Mr Sb and I've already got the characters in those ones covered, but thanks for the offer anyway!
prezgfish
QUOTE (Mata @ Mar 14 2003, 11:31 AM)
I'm planning at the moment of generally avoiding voiceovers for everything except Samuri Lapin and Mr Sb and I've already got the characters in those ones covered, but thanks for the offer anyway!

how do you feel about mtv2 putting a voice on LGG?

Oh and way to go mittiens your pr has never been higher than now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.