Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cool Av's
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
I just wanted to say congrats to craziness on gettin an av on the board it is quite cool.

Also NoName love the new av, the cover of the new evanescence cd, its awsome.

I guess people can use this thread to tell other people how cool their avatars are. lol
gerbilfromhell
AAAA! I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING FOR MY AVATAR! I NEED A PIC OF ABOUT FOUR OR FIVE GERBILS FACING IN THE SAME DIRECTION BECAUSE I WILL THEN CHANGE THE PIC TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE GERBILS FROM HELL!
craziness
thanks for the complement.
well, i wouldnt have been able to get it up without leopold, although i also have to say thanks to noname for offering to post on his site, but leopold beat him to it. thanks to both of you.
Smallsam
http://www.pfma.com/images/gerbils.jpg
gerbilfromhell
OMG! THANX! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MAtt
i like my avatar...... and Ravin's rocks!
Smallsam
De nada gerbil. smile.gif
I considered making them hells minions for you, but I figured you would enjoy doing that yourself...

...I need a new Avator. Any suggestions for a theme? This ones only funny if you know a lot of emo kids.
prezgfish
QUOTE (Smallsam @ Mar 14 2003, 08:16 PM)
De nada gerbil. smile.gif
I considered making them hells minions for you, but I figured you would enjoy doing that yourself...

...I need a new Avator. Any suggestions for a theme? This ones only funny if you know a lot of emo kids.

hmm theme.

liberation of tibet via the unifcation of all world religion and creation of a world ntion elimnation war and suffering throughout the land thus creating a utopian society

now that's a funny concept

or try alien midgets from omicron persei 8
CrissiLove
I agree with LoLo... I like your new avs, craziness and noname. smile.gif
Sarah the Spider
I like mine, even though it's just one off the website.

But I haven't seen anyone else with one like mine.

So BLAH. tongue.gif

And Smallsam I love your Avatar it cracks me up.
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 14 2003, 09:09 PM)
I agree with LoLo... I like your new avs, craziness and noname. smile.gif

i like your angel

but a question is it crying
craziness
crissi your is one of my favorites. i also love smallsams and lolos and witchblade babes and matts, mistressaltis, leos, basicly everyone who got one thats really original. but crissi your rules the most.
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 14 2003, 09:22 PM)
crissi your is one of my favorites. i also love smallsams and lolos and witchblade babes and matts, mistressaltis, leos, basicly everyone who got one thats really original. but crissi your rules the most.

should i get a new avatar??
gerbilfromhell
nah, keep it. you're the official preacher remember?
CrissiLove
Thank you, prezgfish and craziness!!!! smile.gif and yes, she's crying (okay.. now looking at it, I see there could be questions on if she is crying or not... but it's my av, so I say she's crying! lol)

I like your av prezgfish... the perfect av for the preacher of the SB cult... smile.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 14 2003, 09:35 PM)
Thank you, prezgfish and craziness!!!! smile.gif and yes, she's crying (okay.. now looking at it, I see there could be questions on if she is crying or not... but it's my av, so I say she's crying! lol)

I like your av prezgfish... the perfect av for the preacher of the SB cult... smile.gif

yay i was right

sweet

ok the almighty midget snaff stays as the av for now!

dum dum dum
CrissiLove
LOL as soon as I posted that and went back to the lists of topics... your name, prezgfish was in a row 12 times as being the last to post on the topics... lol *just thought I'd share that...* LOL
prezgfish
QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Mar 14 2003, 09:41 PM)
LOL as soon as I posted that and went back to the lists of topics... your name, prezgfish was in a row 12 times as being the last to post on the topics... lol *just thought I'd share that...* LOL

cool i rock
witchblade_babe
i love mine but craziness yours kicks all but i love that av biggrin.gif happy.gif
leopold
QUOTE (witchblade_babe @ Mar 14 2003, 10:51 PM)
i love mine but craziness yours kicks all but i love that av biggrin.gif happy.gif

I agree - crazi's av is the mutts nuts! An I'm not just sayin that cos I helped her with it... No, honest, nowt to do wi' it whatsoever.

La la la la la...
ravein
QUOTE (MAtt @ Mar 14 2003, 08:10 PM)
i like my avatar...... and Ravin's rocks!

thank you.. is your av form halo??
craziness
thank you all
leopold
Dunno why crazi - your av looks HOTT!!

Maybe it's the cloak...
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:37 AM)
Dunno why crazi - your av looks HOTT!!

Maybe it's the cloak...

cloaks do a lot for the modern day cultist. i mean after a hard days smiting you just wanna go home on go to sleep.

but there is the woman of your dreams waitng for you wearing the cloak and thats it
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 12:41 AM)
cloaks do a lot for the modern day cultist. i mean after a hard days smiting you just wanna go home on go to sleep.

but there is the woman of your dreams waitng for you wearing the cloak and thats it

Tell me about it... I wanted to go ta bed an hour ago, but the prospect of seeing that av in a new post...

huh.gif

Wot the feck am I on? I got that av on me website! I can look at it when I want!! Jeez, am I stoopid or what???
craziness
hahahahah! my av is art. sorry, shes not real.
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 12:44 AM)
hahahahah! my av is art. sorry, shes not real.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I did NOT need to know that sad.gif

*all around is the sound of leopold's shattered dreams*
craziness
ROTFL
you havent even seen the full picture, thats just a piece of it.
prezgfish
I think you should put leopold out his horny misery and show him!!
leopold
I so wanna see that full piccy!

Can ya mail it to me?
craziness
surely.
leopold
Cool!

I love ya wink.gif but not in any squelchy way, that wouldn't be too legal right now...
prezgfish
glad to see everyone getting along legally
craziness
that is if i can get the stupid site to run........
leopold
Plus we never met. It's a bit previous to do all that emotional thing... I love her cos she's cool biggrin.gif
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 12:56 AM)

Sorry - that's probably me postin maniacally... wink.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 12:56 AM)

Sorry - that's probably me postin maniacally... wink.gif

nuttin wrong with that.

(says the man with excess of 150 today and about 20 percent of today's total posts)

*shudder*
craziness
nope, the site doesnt like me right now. leo, pm me later and remind me ill try again
leopold
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 15 2003, 01:04 AM)
nope, the site doesnt like me right now. leo, pm me later and remind me ill try again

K.

/me makes mental note to meself to remember to PM crazi about the cloak girl piccy

Commitin anythin to MY memory is like losin it down the sofa. Plus I'm off ta bed in a mo...
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:06 AM)
Plus I'm off ta bed in a mo...

then what will i do how can i keep posting of your not there to help me do it
craziness
STAY AWAKE! YOU MUST KEEP POSTING! MUAH HAHA!
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 01:08 AM)

Cha, like ya need my help wink.gif

I'll be back on in the mornin...
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 15 2003, 01:09 AM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 15 2003, 01:08 AM)

Cha, like ya need my help wink.gif

I'll be back on in the mornin...

it is morning 01:17 in my land
craziness
so? i genereally stay up till 4-5 am on the weekends! i woke up 6 hours ago!
leopold
Oddly, it is here too...
oxym0ronical
6:21pm Friday here.. ugh
LoLo
Leo love your southparkest av!
leopold
QUOTE (oxym0ronical @ Mar 15 2003, 01:15 AM)
6:21pm Friday here.. ugh

Gor, that wuz like, seven hours ago!!
craziness
8:19 PM
LoLo
522 pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.