Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Castration
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
LoLo
Oxym0ronical is actually one of my really good friends for years now, she's like a sis to me. In the chat rooms we used to play this game called: Different ways to castrate a guy, so what I was thinking was that we could all come up with different ideas. Here are some she and I have come up with in the past (Oxy if I forget some feel free to put them up)

My favorite: paper
a spoon
a dull pizza cutter
a dull butter knife
chinese water torture til the water cuts it off
and a smooth rock

Have fun with this
oxym0ronical
wd40+a straw+lighter/matches tongue.gif
LoLo
damn forgot one already
MistressAlti
hypnotize them into removing it themselves!
craziness
you better keep me away from here...
leopold
/me covers meself from these crayzee laydeez
LoLo
put drugs in the jello llama then feed that too them. While they are asleep tie them up and put a rubber band around it, letting it eventually drop off.
leopold
/me goes out ta buy a cast iron thong

Any of you chaps want one while I'm out?
LoLo
This reminds me of this story I heard on the news. There was this guy who met another guy online and somehow talked this guy into letting him come and meet him, then he was going to eat him. So he video tapes this whole thing and before he kills the guy he castrates him and they both eat his penis together as the guys last meal.
craziness
that is really really scary..........
LadyDarkPeach
sick!!!!!
hey here's one
chain him to a wall and wrap paper around it, then smoke it!(if you can, i just thought it would be funny!) ph34r.gif
tuv
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 15 2003, 01:10 AM)
This reminds me of this story I heard on the news. There was this guy who met another guy online and somehow talked this guy into letting him come and meet him, then he was going to eat him. So he video tapes this whole thing and before he kills the guy he castrates him and they both eat his penis together as the guys last meal.

What the....?

Only in California
LoLo
Excuse me Tuv bud, that didn't happen in California. I heard the story in California yes but didn't happen here.
LoLo
Using left handed scissors with your right hand. Anyone ever notice how hard it is to cut with those things?
Sarah the Spider
Unleash a crazed squirrel into the male's pants.
craziness
hahaha a few years ago my dads friend had a mole go up his pants on new years it was sooooo funny. we were after that mole too, we never caught it.
Sarah the Spider
LoL. The funnniest pain-in-that-region thing I ever saw was this guy was out swimming in the ocean and all of the sudden he starrted screaming and he ran to shore with a big crab dangling from his shorts. It was so funny, and his girlfriend was screaming, hahahahahahaha.
Sarah the Spider
I really really hope that my friend who isn't my boyfriend *cough* doesn't see this and get worried...
craziness
hahaha the first time i kicked someone in the balls i was 10.
Jonman
What's wrong with the old fashioned way of two half-bricks?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
cheese is funny
what is wrong with this discussion... ive never been scared on a website/forum like this.... scary....so....scared.....<curls up in a little ball on the floor> scared...
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 15 2003, 02:38 AM)
what is wrong with this discussion... ive never been scared on a website/forum like this.... scary....so....scared.....<curls up in a little ball on the floor> scared...

I was wondering when the fear would set it...

Oh I know, a hole puncher!
craziness
curling up might be good defense
leopold
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 15 2003, 02:38 AM)

Hey cheese, I got a spare cast iron thong here if ya want it...
LoLo
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 14 2003, 06:38 PM)

It's meerly an offshoot of the torture forum topic.
witchblade_babe
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 14 2003, 06:59 PM)
hahaha the first time i kicked someone in the balls i was 10.

ha! i got you bet i was in kindergarend(sp? yeah yeah i cant spell to save my life so i use the (sp?) thing) lol it was really funny and very sad.. ~shrugs~
LoLo
Use ESP to make it come off with the powers of your mind. (Yoda inspired me for that one)
Sarah the Spider
Castration by mouse trap.
LoLo
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 15 2003, 11:57 AM)
Castration by mouse trap.

Good one.
Sarah the Spider
Tanx. I kinda like that one, because you could actually do it, and it would be really subtle.

Just keep one under your pillow, and then just grab it when you two are...um...pre-occupied...and WHAM oh the pain...
Sarah the Spider
Of course, might not be such a fool-proof idea...I mean, you'd be pre-occupied with a person who deserves to be slice-and-diced, soooooo......
LoLo
just drug them with spiked jello llamas
Sarah the Spider
Yeah, but more psychological damage is done when you use the mouse trap in the midst of being pre-occupied.
Sarah the Spider
But I've never done it...um...so I wouldn't know what damage would be inflicted!

*chunks mouse trap out window*
leopold
*bang*

*SNAP!*

OWWWW!

K, who threw that?? mad.gif
LoLo
Wasn't me yay!
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 15 2003, 09:43 PM)
Wasn't me yay!

Better not be - or I'll have no choice but ta hug ya

muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
LoLo
Damn you leo......((shudders))
spuglet
cheese wire.
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 15 2003, 09:47 PM)
Damn you leo......((shudders))

As I always say, get to know the weak spot wink.gif
LoLo
I have other ways of intimidation to keep from getting hugs other than castration. <EG>
leopold
I can WELL believe it LoLo...

/me goes into hidin. With a smitemaster laugh.gif
LoLo
I scare most people and I don't even know why. I'm really just a nice woman. lol
leopold
Mebbe all this talk o castration does it.

Just a thought...
LoLo
That could be it.......hmmmmm
leopold
We back to the useful clues again LoLo... wink.gif
LoLo
Ok I'm getting off this forum for a bit......don't get above me leo...mwhahahaha.....jk
leopold
Fat chance - no bugger else is postin...

Congrats on breakin 400 anyways biggrin.gif
LoLo
So I ran into this guy in chat last night who was great at this game. I'm going to try to remember some of the stuff he said, but he had so many great ideas and I have a bad memory so here it goes:

Electric shock til they just explode off
Canopener

man he had like 20 and this is all I can remember. Coffee...go get coffee lolo
TraciGrrl
My fave is wrap one end of a cable around the offending part, and the other end around your bumper......
then see how long he can keep up. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.