Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Have Fun Animation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
oldbillyboe
mata, did you actually do that, and if you did, where did you get the suits?
Mata
Yes, we did do that. The suits were supplied by a friend who works in the building trade.

The body bag really was a genuine US military body bag. As far as we know it was unused. That was ordered by some friends off the internet.
hinsley
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 23 2003, 02:44 PM)
Yes, we did do that. The suits were supplied by a friend who works in the building trade.

The body bag really was a genuine US military body bag. As far as we know it was unused. That was ordered by some friends off the internet.

ewwwwww..... i wouldnt of got in that. might of been dead people in it before...... yuky.
sjwt
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jun 23 2003, 02:45 PM)
QUOTE (Mata @ Jun 23 2003, 02:44 PM)

ewwwwww..... i wouldnt of got in that. might of been dead people in it before...... yuky.

or even worse,
bits of dead ppl
Mata
There wasn't anything juicy in there.

Ick.

It was quite fun to be carried around in actually, we all had a go in it when we were practising!
mr scribble
i hope you remembered to lift with your legs
and not your back...

WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE YOU SETTING FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

not that the whole suit and bag hoosit was ever gonna be a good example to the children...
oldbillyboe
god i wanna try that!
Mata
If you're in the US I really wouldn't recommend it. Over here the police tend to have a relatively open view of studenty-esque people as long as they're not actually attacking anyone, I'm not sure that there is such a culture around in the US especially in the light of various terrorist activities. It would probably be more likely to scare the hell out of people than amuse them (we actually got a round of applause!).
sizzlieswix
it's funnier when you scare the hell out of people because then you know they actually think it's for real...

that fact that you got a round of applause shows that they were curious, but knew that it couldn't possibly be for real..that still rocked though...three cheers for creativity!
Mata
It was a group of tourists that clapped, there were a hell of a lot of other people there who weren't so sure!

We wandered down to the park about twenty minutes later and people were still talking about it and didn't know what had happened smile.gif
sizzlieswix
hehehe...

i wonder what would happen if you did that in the US...it would probably depend what city you did it in.

i'd be interested to see if anyone would call the police. i don't think they would considering you look pretty official ...(hehehe)...they'd probably either stare or run away out of fear of catching something... laugh.gif

then at most they'd proabaly call the newspapers because they'd be too chicken to ask themselves what was going on...hehehe...

that is so great though... laugh.gif
porcelainwarrior
i hail thee once more!

didnt anyone do anything???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.