Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yay For Mr.sb!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Sun Tsu
Anyone see Gonzo [MTV2 UK and Ireland] yesterday? They had 4 episodes of mr.sb! Yay!

Including music and little banners at the top and end of the screen that said ''trust us''. laugh.gif
Mata
smile.gif I'm in the process of getting the latest few over to them for transfer into TV format.

Because I make everything with the standard letterbox-type browser display window in mind I made the banner things to go around the outside to fit the 3:4 ratio of television.

It's good to hear they're still in rotation on there!

PS. It's the MTV2 Europe network so that was being shown in 23 countries!
mr scribble
wait...

your thingies were on tv??

nice one!!
SuperKathoid
mata

you have to get them on in the US... i feel so left out sad.gif i should just move over there with you strange people with those cool accents. im so stupid. im from new jersey.

shoot me.

please? tongue.gif
leopold
QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ Jul 1 2003, 12:27 AM)
shoot me.

please? tongue.gif

I'd do it, but by the time I've bought tickets to come over there, then sourced a gun, then found ya an shot ya, I could jus mail ya the tickets to come here instead so ya can watch 'em wi me!

An best of all, Continental fly direct to Manchester from Newark, so no flyin into stoopid London! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 1 2003, 12:56 AM)
An best of all, Continental fly direct to Manchester from Newark, so no flyin into stoopid London! laugh.gif laugh.gif

gah, i should slap you upside the head for that... tongue.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jul 1 2003, 01:13 AM)
An best of all, Continental fly direct to Manchester from Newark, so no flyin into stoopid London!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Well, what would be the point flyin to a place almost 300 miles away from me?? That'd be like tellin SK that she can come here but she's gotta fly from Philadelphia! tongue.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 1 2003, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jul 1 2003, 01:13 AM)

Well, what would be the point flyin to a place almost 300 miles away from me?? That'd be like tellin SK that she can come here but she's gotta fly from Philadelphia! tongue.gif

it's not that i have the issue with, it's the fact that you have to be derogatory towards my dear city...

pah...trust a northerner like yourself to miss the point completely...bah...
leopold
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jul 1 2003, 01:26 AM)
it's the fact that you have to be derogatory towards my dear city...

I see... an I suppose the fact that the entire ground transport network is burstin at the seams, the tube is fallin apart, the airports are overcrowded, house prices are insane an everyone is a miserable git who never talks to anyone would make me wanna say nice things about it...

I like visitin London - happy now?

I didn't like livin there much though...
gerbilfromhell
I FINALLY SAW ONE OF MATA'S ANIMS! biggrin.gif

in quito (capital of ecuador), they have mtv2 and i saw mr sb 1 on it! biggrin.gif WHEEEE!
but mata plz get them on some USA channels plz biggrin.gif
mr scribble
now if mata were really good

he'd get them on solent tv
the isle of wight channel

i'm like the only person who can get the channel

it's crap really
but the animations would make it sooooo much better

info@solent.tv

woohoo

and tell us if it is on there
before it is
so i can watch it
SuperKathoid
ok leo, you can buy me the tickets and send them to me so i can come visit everyone... smile.gif

sounds like fun, heh laugh.gif
leopold
Yanno, wi the prospect of you bein here, I reckon we could get a Mata Meet goin after all... I wonder...

/me plots how to raise cash to get ya tickets...
mr scribble
here's an idea!!
visit the isle of wight!
there's nothing here
so you can make it interesting

you can experience the wonderful *cough* service of the wight link ferries
and the incredibly exciting *cough cough* attractions
and wonder at the superb bus fares that are such great value *cough cough cough splutter wheeze die*
Mata
in quito (capital of ecuador), they have mtv2 and i saw mr sb 1 on it!  WHEEEE!
but mata plz get them on some USA channels plz 

QUITO? What the bloody hell are they doing being shown in Quito? The license I have with MTV2 only covers the European network... Unless the Euro network covers Africa too...?
cheese is funny
maybe europe and africa are secretly connected? <shrugs>

<really wants to see mata's animations on the tv> sad.gif
leopold
It might well be, actually... I've heard the acronym EMEA bandied around in corporate circles... stands fer "Europe, Middle East and Africa"...

So mebbe that's it.

Or mebbe MTV2 need to clarify what they mean by Europe... cos if it's true Europe an not EMEA, then Mata is overdue some royalies!
mr scribble
why not sue them
or at least have some harsh words with them
and then shake your fist at them for me...
WeeJ
im from new jersey.

A big bunch of my family live over there biggrin.gif
SuperKathoid
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jul 14 2003, 02:53 PM)
im from new jersey.

A big bunch of my family live over there biggrin.gif

Jersey sucks. Blah. Only good thing is I'm near the city. yup yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.