Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
LoLo
ISH - hehe 1100th post in this thread.

Maybe I'll get some paper and doodle some ideas down on my lunch break. Normally I just sit in my car and have a smoke or something on my lunch break, but I'm out of smokes and out of money so I don't think I can. Besides an Ish logo would be oh so much better for me to do!
kidvicious2punk
huh.gif lmao yup this is gonna rule..... biggrin.gif

i cant wait...altho i think cheese i going to hate me...lol...meh....

do you have any ideas as of yet lo?
chester
um... this will be my 300th post so i wanted it to be in ISH. i was thinking of doing something all fancy like the post i read of leos when he hit 300, then i decided that would be too embarassing.... he he he. just kidding. so, mel, are we stickin with the all nighter or are you gonna wait till more people vote? anyway, it better be fun. remember melanie, i know where you go to school....

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
kelly j.
kidvicious2punk
lol.....

i think i will let more ppl vote......

we will eventually do all of the stuff that got voted for anyway i think....

eventually...but as of now leo is kinda trying to get mata to make an ish animation thing to hopefully premier at the all-nighter film festival thing....
im ppretty dure we will combine those two....but im going to let the poll run for a dayor 2 longer...
LoLo
I started to design them, but 2 other people were sitting around the table watching me, and thought my decoration of the suffix ISH was odd...today though my car works so I can sit in my car on my lunch!
leopold
laugh.gif LOL! laugh.gif

No rush, lo... I might not be able to do much about it fer a while anyways...
leopold
UPDATE!!

New webspace seems to have taken... if yer gettin the right page, it should show the last update as the 16th July, if not then it shows the 15th...

Next update could be a while off now, but when it happens there may well be a guestbook of some description smile.gif
prezgfish
Just when you thought it was safe to talk on the internet.

Guess who's back

Wellity wellity wellity

Leo lolo crisi

how have things been the last 3 months?

no more suffixy wars or anything?

no i'm not going to check the entire forum to find out

well?
leopold
Suffix wars? Nah, apart from cheese still tryin to push ness now an again, it's pretty much ISH all the way. I reckon the website put paid to 'em all... BTW, ya did check that out, didn't ya?

Well, ya prolly noticed the ole forum spliteroo there... an ya also noticed that I'm a mod (happened a while back) an recently lo an missy became moddies too...

erm... we had a few issues here (hence the split)

Oh, an I'm just on a kinda break at the mo, cos I'm tryin to get me RL goin again.
leopold
kk... so I got bored an tired, so I turned on the guestbook... the site is updated an has a groovy counter, an the thingummy about me is updated (but not much), an of course the guestbook is online... go check it out people!!

The ISH forum will be delayed indefinitely. Or at least till August 23rd.
CrissiLove
*waves to Prezgfish*

Hi smile.gif There doesn't seem to be anymore suffix wars... just other kinds... lol JJ smile.gif It's good to have you back!
LoLo
It's hard to have a suffix war when only one member of ness is even around anymore. laugh.gif

As I've said in other threads..........I missed the fish of ish.......welcome back dude!
prezgfish
ah yes the great fish of ish

the ruler of the pond

the undying unrepenting 2 eyed sea dwelling overlord

the weirdo at his computer talking crap

Hey i have a question

does tarantio still come here?

if so how many people does he annoy a week and has he been accused of stalking yet?
MistressAlti
Yeah, Tara's around... somewhere...
leopold
w00t! Four people signed the guestbook! I feel so special!! happy.gif

/me gives massive hugs to kidvish, lolo, gerbil an crissi

An thanks fer spammin it gerbil!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
CommieBastard
Can I join? All hail Ish!
leopold
Yes ya can! Jus tell me what ya want for a title, an I'll put ya on the website.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 20 2003, 04:55 PM)
Yes ya can! Jus tell me what ya want for a title, an I'll put ya on the website.

Can I be the Low Priest of Ish?
leopold
erm... yeah, okay then! biggrin.gif

Lucky ya got me here... I'll jus go add ya now!
kidvicious2punk
your welcome leo biggrin.gif

p.s. err...i drew an av and im not sure if it looks ok...wut do you think? huh.gif
LoLo
I made a logo, posted it, I guess I could have just deleted this post instead of editting it, but that's abuse! lol

[No... irrelevantly editin a post is abuse! laugh.gif - leo]

I took the logo down cause it's a cheap rip off of the Miami Vice logo.....no wonder it looked so 80's to me. lmao
LoLo
ok I think I like this logo design, well at least for starters (as in something to go from to make it better).......let me know what you like and don't like please

Prince Aries
Ok...So I *FINALLY* decided to drop my little self in here and proclaim with much uNF:

Leo....Let me join your uber sexy-ish Club!

Just call me Prince Aries: Official Poof of ISH

Has a decent ring to it, no? laugh.gif
kidvicious2punk
omg lolo....i suck at that sort of thing

it rules....so fricken much it does... smile.gif
leopold
Prince, count yerself in, dude! I'll update the site, erm, sometime...
Prince Aries
Awesome-ish, Leo, grazie! Erm....or something. dry.gif

The only thing that is going to confuse me 'round here is how I refer to some "bad things" as ish.

Instead of saying "I'm having a bad day" I say "I'm having ish."

You get the idea. Wow, ISH really CAN be used for just about anything, ne? happy.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (kidvicious2punk @ Jul 22 2003, 03:43 PM)
omg lolo....i suck at that sort of thing

it rules....so fricken much it does... smile.gif

ty...but leo and i have discussed it and basically that logo is scrapped, cept a few key things.
kidvicious2punk
biggrin.gif yup

ISHTASTIC!!! laugh.gif

welcome to the good side prince
leopold
QUOTE (Prince Aries @ Jul 22 2003, 11:46 PM)
The only thing that is going to confuse me 'round here is how I refer to some "bad things" as ish.

Instead of saying "I'm having a bad day" I say "I'm having ish."

You get the idea. Wow, ISH really CAN be used for just about anything, ne? happy.gif

Hey, that's how versatile it is!!

An it's nice to see someone explore the Dark Side of ISH.... hmmmmm, think I may have a job for ya, actually...
kidvicious2punk
lol...i was watching this show and they made fun of the smurfs..instead of saying like bad words they said smurf...lol.....

so the smurf girl was all

"my smurf itches...i need to suumrferbate..."

lmao..

kinda like the ish thing....

or ...

not.. unsure.gif
Prince Aries
*raises an eyebrow of interest* A job for little ol' me? happy.gif DO tell.
leopold
Well, I've been thinkin about extendin the site a bit, so that it's more than a list of names... I've been given some cool ideas about an ISH dictionary, guidelines fer usin it, links to similar sites, that kinda thing... but when ya mentioned the bad ISH thing, I immediately thought "Dark Side of ISH" an thought, hey, there could be summat in that! An since ya brought it up, I figured ya might wanna contribute or summat?

Up ta you, anyways... I'm happy to have anyone's input or contributions, cos I want it to be a top sorta place smile.gif

BTW, site updated, yer in there now, squire!
kidvicious2punk
ooh...the goth side of ish.... biggrin.gif
Prince Aries
TEH 1337, Leo. I would be most honoured to do that, actually. But for the record, whatever I do, I'll just write up and e-mail to you......which is what I'm assuming you wanted anyway. I have ZERO website making powers happy.gif Any kind of guidelines or ideas or anything like that you want to throw at me so I know I'm headed in the right direction?
leopold
Yeah, that kinda thing! Jus email me stuff an I'll do the pastin onto the site...

I'm up fer any suggestions really, cos I'm so devoid of creativity that nature abhors it...
Prince Aries
I'll kick some ideas around and let you know what comes out of me twisted little mind.
leopold
Cool! Thanks buddy smile.gif

That goes fer anyone else too... I give full credit fer ideas, creativity an donations. Of a literary nature, of course...
kidvicious2punk
ooh sounds like fun...3=P
LoLo
I did two version of the logo leo......red, and blue......i personally like the blue better but thats just me. Tell me what you think, any changes, if I'm getting closer this time. Also squishing the letters together like we discussed, made the letters very hard to read so I nixed that, but I can do it if you really want.

kidvicious2punk
i think it looks cool
LoLo
Leo......the member Wes that is a friend of mine on chat would like to change his name to Devil Ish
kidvicious2punk
um about the dark side of ISH...i was thinking we could do it on a different(free of course...cuz im cheap like that) webpage thing...then we could add more stuff and it could be like brother or sister sites or what ever..ya um im not really sure if thats a good idea...just a thought...
and yah...you already have one site to manage so maybe i could do it...or someone else with better site buildingness...lol...well those r my thots..
leopold
Well, yeah, that's an option I guess... but I have a better idea! Since I'm payin fer web space (about 250 megs worth!) then I'm happy to host it meself! Also, I'm aimin fer a common layouty type o thing, so I guess there's gonna be a template of sorts... I dunno, really...

Anyways, cos I have paid space, in theory I should have a few FTP accounts I can set up, which means other contributors can upload to it as well. I'm not 100% on how this is gonna work, I need to look into it when I have the time, but it's an option, it'll keep the domain I love so much, an it won't cost anyone a bean!
Stray
ISH is a funny suffix! i'll join!can i be,.................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
.....a gaurdian of ish?

[Edit: Don't make lines like that too long, it screws up the forum layout - leo]
leopold
So ya wanna be a gaurdian... a gaaaaa-ooohdian. Okay then.

Gaaaaaah-yoodan...
kidvicious2punk
Gaaaaaah-yoodan...

that scares me leo...deeply... unsure.gif

lol...ok i see..hmm..ill try to think of stuff for the dark side of ISH..oh and i have you linked on my site now...lol...you're now known as a bizzare site laugh.gif
Stray
(sory, i had my elbow on the dot, and i am too lazy, o i forgot.) YAY!! i am a gaurdian, i am a gaurdian! just like Lulu!*skips on the spot and stops.*that was wierd...
LoLo
Another logo : this is number 4......just decided to play around a bit cause I had an idea with the text

Prince Aries
I really like that LoLo. It almost has this superhero logo feel to it. It's very bold and very declarative, which is PRECISELY what ISH should all be about. Standing up proud and declaring our....erm.....ISHness.

The Poof of the Dark ISH hath spoken. happy.gif
leopold
They really are comin on, lo. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like this, though, so I'll save me comments fer PMs in case I come over as a total bastage...

I really appreciate this, sweetie smile.gif

Prince, ya want me to change yer title to The Poof of the Dark ISH? I think that's waaaaaaay cooler than what ya have now, IMHO...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.