Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Prince Aries
Leo, good point. That title I just said was something spewed out in a half awake daze. But Poof of the Dark ISH sure do have a good ring to it, ne? happy.gif Change away! Not ONLY will I be the only poof (of royal astrological descent to boot!) but I'll be the first of the Dark ISH happy.gif

Yeah that's right.....keep feeding the ego biggrin.gif

Seriously though, Pook of Dark ISH works MUCH better. Let's change. happy.gif
kidvicious2punk
ooh can i be in ISH and dark ISH?

I want to be the ickle goth fairy of Dark ISH biggrin.gif

dude...i think i have some ideas....ill email u or sumthin leo
Debaser
...dark ish?

/me is behind
Prince Aries
Looks live I've added a bit of confusion to the ISH-ness 'round here. Dark ISH simply refers to the ways ISH can be used negatively.

For example how I say: "I'm having ish" as opposed to "I'm having a bad day"

That sort of thing is all Dark ISH means.
kidvicious2punk
ooh okay...so like its just another ....definition of ISH...

bah iiim lost...
leopold
s'okay, kidvish... Dark ISH is simply a side of the whole ISH spectrum. The fact that none of the rest of it has been defined yet is of no consequence, cos it will be soon enough! laugh.gif

Oh, lo... does Wes want "Wes" changin to Devil ISH, or his title??
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 23 2003, 03:23 PM)

He wants his member title to be Devil ISH.......kinda cute ehh?
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jul 23 2003, 11:35 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 23 2003, 03:23 PM)

He wants his member title to be Devil ISH.......kinda cute ehh?

Yep!

kk - I'll do that now.
Schorl
Ish, such a magnificent suffix, it positively oozes brilliance, permeating the minds and souls of all who can realise it's true uniquity, a single syllabled concerto of perfection... anywho, i'm more of a neutral ish person, but as a position, Cthulhu urges me to become the Elder Lord of Ish.
leopold
All updates done on the site... Sorry fer terse message, jus got here an wanna get stuff finished fast cos I'm really tired...
kidvicious2punk
leo can you change my site to the bizzare side please?

you dun have to do it rite away but when ya can thank you biggrin.gif
emiliza
I shall join! I like the word ish!
kidvicious2punk
*hi-fives em*

welcome to ISH...im the publicity senator/events organizer..

um just pick a title and leo will add you to the site biggrin.gif
leopold
Yes, emiliza, ya can join! Gimme a title ya want an I'll put ya up there smile.gif

Kidvish, I'll change your website link at the same time I put emz in.
kidvicious2punk
thanks leo..thats been bugging the heck out me for some reason...lol
LoLo
I know this isn't what we talked about leo, but I liked it so I'm posting it for you to see. lol

Pab is nicely helping me to figure out some things though so I can get you what you wanted.

LoLo
Here's another one just playing around

kidvicious2punk
kewl smile.gif
LoLo

this one just needs the edges cleaned up a bit.....i like the red oval vs black oval better myself though

oh and i like the white text better
LoLo
This one was done with the aid of Pab....great job btw....basically i just added the text

leopold
THAT ONE!!!!!

I wouldn't mind seein that with the yellow text, but that's pretty much on the money fer me!

Thanks lolo an pab fer all the work ya did on this - much appreciated smile.gif
emiliza
Ooh can I be.... CSI Agent of Ish?
leopold
CSI? erm... dunno what that is, but yeah, ya can have that!
Rattgirl
cheeky secret investigators!!!!

yeahhhhh...
leopold
Ooooh, cheeky!

In that case, it's a definite!!! Hrmmmm, wonder if there's a scope fer a team of CSI people fer ISH?
Rattgirl
I would but I don't think I can be cheeky and savant-y at the same time....
LoLo
emiliza
CSI...Crime Scene Investigation, lol
leopold
Reet then, the website's been updated wi emiliza added an kidvish's site changed.

Now I gotta rebuild the bugger to match the logo. No biggie, though, cos I wanted red in the first place... Thanks again to lo an pab fer their efforts biggrin.gif
LoLo
I'm taking the time to post in Ish today just cause I love ish and ish is cool and I'm gonna go take a shower now so consider me an Ish spammer for the morning.
kidvicious2punk
yes lol...but a naked ish spammer..lol

uh..hi leo...lol...

do you have any ideas for the ISH animation? unsure.gif

maybe it could be with ISH/NESS thing..
leopold
Me? Ideas?? Ya gotta be kiddin me!!!! laugh.gif

Anythin will do... I was thinkin perhaps that people would do their own ISH thingies... I may even dig Swish or Flash out an do summat meself...
VVes
Hi everyone, DevilISH VVes here... love the logos Lo.. I am not really good at freehand drawings of any symetry<sp> like you, Lo , but was thinking of that same logo design but in anime "super flat" look , with tone on tone color scheme??? Yanno 3 shades of ..oh blue?, kinda cartoon-ish???

...sorta retro 50-ish look of andy warhol???

...anyway, ::thumbs up::

...ciao!
leopold
Hmmmm... sounds like it might be a winner, that...

lo, any chance ya could try that out? Jus to see, like.
LoLo
I could attempt it. Have to get more of the idea in my head let it soak in and all. VVes could try it if he wants.
VVes
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jul 30 2003, 12:10 AM)
I could attempt it.  Have to get more of the idea in my head let it soak in and all.  VVes could try it if he wants.

I made a quick flat design, I'm sure you could massage it more creatively than I?

...but alas, I don't have a place to post it on!

...hmmm...
LoLo
email it to me dollface.
Kalina
*looks around* How do ya join the league?
Oni Usagi
Pretty much just say yer joining and ask for/insist on/propose a title if you want.
LoLo
QUOTE (Kalina @ Jul 29 2003, 08:25 PM)
*looks around* How do ya join the league?

first step is to ask...second step is to come up with a member title....visit the page to see what member titles already exist.
Kalina
::nodnod:: Thank you!
Prince Aries
The Poof of the Dark ISH makes his appearance.

Hey just so you know, Leo, I'm kind of sort of working on some Dark ISH stuff, but I'm kind of in the middle of moving. I'm free all weekend and will have nothing to do, so I plan on working on it then. Just thought I'd let you know. I shall wield my mighty poof-ish powers of dark ISH in a not so trivial way. Will be cool-ish me ish tryin to say happy.gif
espresso_bean
wow......dark-ish poofing priest-man...you have the best av's ever. you beat my crackers to dust. you're my hero. i'm the uber-barista of ish...*shakes your hand*
Prince Aries
Why thank you espresso. Glad someone appreciates them laugh.gif They're all mostly Persona 2 AV's anyway. What can I say, I'm obsessed laugh.gif

Anyway, yeah. Since I'm working on some whacky Dark ISH material, anyone want to give me some suggestions and possible ideas for what YOU want to see in a Dark ISH page? Questions? Comments? Do's and Don'ts? I'm new to ISH, remember, so I want to make sure all of you Happy Happy ISH people are satisfied, ja'know?
So let me hear your input. I'll try and post some ideas up ASAP.
espresso_bean
hmmm.....i think dark and i just think velvet. mmmm...... well, i really don't have any ideas right now. my brain is not functioning as it normally does.
CrissiLove
hi.... I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question since I will probably eventually find it in the threads if ya have had it already... but I have a lot of new threads to go through... lol So did ya already have the Ish all-nighter (or whatever event ya decided on)? smile.gif
kidvicious2punk
no we r trying to get it in this weekend....

uh the film festival tho will have to wait...

so ya i think we can do this weekend biggrin.gif
playing_with_fire
can i join?
leopold
Kalina... gimme a title an yer there!

playin... yes, ya can join! Gimme a title etc etc...

I do hope I've not missed anyone...
kidvicious2punk
huzzah!

more members....
sry i havent been advertizin much leo..i likedyou on my site tho biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.