Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
leopold
Of course ya are!! Blimey, I'd be hard pressed to justify gettin rid o someone as great an groovy as yer good self, wheee... Yer on the G-L page, right near the top!
Cath Sparrow
I second the Godess of Wheeee the pic are really great mine made me laugh my self silly (if only I looked anything close to that) biggrin.gif
Rattgirl
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 26 2003, 11:37 AM)
Of course ya are!! Blimey, I'd be hard pressed to justify gettin rid o someone as great an groovy as yer good self, wheee... Yer on the G-L page, right near the top!

*smacks self in head* oh....there are pages.....

Wow, I'm living up to my title somethin' fierce, aren't I? *walks around in circles and runs into walls while counting lint balls on the carpet*
Rattgirl
w00t!!!! I have grooviness of Ish impaled upon my computer!

*dances rings around the shoe-on-a-box and chants the "Bunny Song"*
leopold
That's the spirit, wheee! laugh.gif

/me gives the goddess a massive great big hug
leopold
Reet then... pab has fixed a marginally irritatin problem with the layout, where columns were all different sizes an such silliness... that's all bein uploaded right now. Dun expect many people to notice a change, but it's done now anyway, an such tweaks take the site from merely good to great!

Sign me guestbook! tongue.gif
CommieBastard
I'd like to propose "w00tnish" for inclusion in the Ish Dictionary.
Logicman
Hey Leo, if at all possible, do you think you could change my official title to "Official Cynical Jerk/Superhero"?
leopold
Yup, I can do that logic, me old china! It'll hafta wait till the weekend when I can get back on me puter though...
leopold
Okay then... logic has been added, there's a new flash intro, the menus have been tidied up to get rid of the duff links, and I've added a new members page - it opens to explain how it works, and it's dedicated to Goddess of Wheee! wink.gif laugh.gif
CommieBastard
The link to the new Flash intro is broken, by the way.
Rattgirl
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 30 2003, 05:11 AM)
I've added a new members page - it opens to explain how it works, and it's dedicated to Goddess of Wheee! wink.gif laugh.gif

*THWAP* you...you little....grrrrrrrr mad.gif

biggrin.gif tongue.gif just kidding, I don't mind the exposure! I have to live up to my name somehow, don't I?
*jumps on Leo's lap, buries her head in his neck and gives uber-snuggles*
gerbilfromhell
the pics next to the member names are great leo! major congrats to whoever made them! biggrin.gif (heheh i really like mine.... it describes me perfectly..... that scary evil hooded guy that walks around smiting people laugh.gif)
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Aug 30 2003, 07:59 AM)
the pics next to the member names are great leo! major congrats to whoever made them! biggrin.gif (heheh i really like mine.... it describes me perfectly..... that scary evil hooded guy that walks around smiting people laugh.gif)

Thought you would like that one gerb. lol
gerbilfromhell
heheh i lurves it lo, thanx biggrin.gif *uber hugs lo*

in fact i like it so much, i'm makin it my aim icon (i can't take replace my av here..... there're too many memories laugh.gif ........ and the fact that i've actually forgotten how to get an av up after all this time dry.gif )
leopold
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 30 2003, 11:28 AM)
The link to the new Flash intro is broken, by the way.

My bad - forgot to upload the anim! Silly me! It's there now, anyways...

Wheee... if yer gonna snuggle in like that, I'm gonna do that more often biggrin.gif

Gerbil - glad ya like the av, buddy, but don't hotlink to it... if ya want it, I'll sort ya out wi some space where ya can use it with no restriction.
gerbilfromhell
i'm not sure what i did leo, but it works as my aim icon biggrin.gif

lurve the new intro btw laugh.gif it sorta reminds me of the latest mr. snaffleburger
leopold
Did ya put in a link to where it is, or copy it to somewhere else?

If it's the first, then that's a hotlink, which is a bit naughty cos it eats into me bandwidth... if that's what ya did then let me know an I'll host it somewhere else for ya.
gerbilfromhell
i clicked 'save picture as' and then then i clicked 'ok' and then i went to my aim buddy icon list and clicked 'my buddy icon' and clicked 'browse' and then i double cicked the picture and clicked 'finish'........ sorry if i'm eatin your bandwidth, lemme know if i am
leopold
Nope... that's bandwidth friendly, bud smile.gif
gerbilfromhell
YAY! *does a dance for happinish* laugh.gif

........ moving on unsure.gif
leopold
Yah, that's the ticket, gerbs! laugh.gif

Anyways, thankies to all the people signin me guestbook... that's lo "again!", wheee, jaq an some dude called leo... hmmmmm...

An there's a biggish update... new page of ISH type links!
gerbilfromhell
what? i signed your guestbook leo. i did it months ago........ *feels left out* sad.gif
leopold
An I thanked ya months ago... didn't I?

Oh well... in any case, I'd like ta thank the followin people fer signin the book:

kidvish, lolo, gerbil, crissi, kelly j (chester, I believe!), prez, emiliza, poppa, sarah, debs, cath, jaq an goddess. Yer all wonderful, luvverly people an I love ya all lots an lots smile.gif

/me hugs the above people mightishly!
Rattgirl
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 30 2003, 11:57 AM)
Wheee... if yer gonna snuggle in like that, I'm gonna do that more often biggrin.gif

*snurgleishes in* Mr Leo? Can I have a puppy? *grins wickedly*

anytime you need a good snugglin', just gimme a holler and I'll be more than happy to oblige. I'm a snuggle slut (according to my bf just now laugh.gif )...I was gonna say "snuggle-aholic" but I suppose that works too tongue.gif

Ooh Ohh OOOOHHHHH!!!!! (hehehe that sounds bad I bet!) Can I change my title from "Idiot Savant of Ish" to Snuggle Slut of Ish???? That would be SOO much cooler!
leopold
Well, yeah, I guess so, but that'd mean the dedication on the member page would be meaningless...

OK, if ya want, I can do that. Now I need a suitable piccy. Wonder where lolo is when I need her?
Rattgirl
Ok, then can I be Idiot Savant/Snuggle Slut? I suppose a slashie would work still wouldn't it?
leopold
Yep, it would... I mean, logicman has one, so I guess it's okay. An I guess it's possible to be an idiot AND a snuggle slut at the same time...

I likes snuggles, BTW... biggrin.gif

Yeah, that was kinda redundant... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rattgirl
*climbs up on Leo's lap again and hugs him 'round the middle and lays her head on his shoulder*

*makes happy murmur noises*

*nestles her head into Leo's neck and gives him hugs and curls up on his lap and takes a nap*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Snuggles.....happy.gif wub.gif happy.gif wub.gif happy.gif
leopold
Mmmmmmm... snuggles biggrin.gif

/me snuggles wheee while she naps
Phyllis
How in the name of ISH do I sign the damned thing?

I see no button that says "CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK YOU SIMPLE MINDED JESTER"

dry.gif

Pab is trying to help me, but it would seem that what he is talking about is not present on my screen. sad.gif

*EDIT* Never mind. I really am a simple minded jester. I had to scroll right was all. dry.gif Oh well, I'm signing it now. tongue.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 30 2003, 02:06 PM)
Wonder where lolo is when I need her?

At work bucko beans. laugh.gif
leopold
Gah! Stoopid time zones mad.gif

Ne'er mind, lo... I think I talked wheee outta changin her title a bit... well, enough that the pic still stands anyways...

Cand, thanks fer signin the guestbook! Mebbe I should point out that it's best viewed at 1024x768, so ya can see the whole thing. I'd move the links but it took me ages to make 'em go over there on the right as it was, an I'm too lazy ta shift 'em again!

Oh yas... wheee's title is updated.
WeeJ
I'll have a crack at the piccy we were talking about last night soon Leo. I have the picture...just need to figure out how to blur the boobs out laugh.gif

Oh, I have a new title by the way smile.gif
I am 'Hot bird of Ish' laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
WeeJ
finished. just waiting for you to appear online now biggrin.gif
LoLo
WeeJ sent me her picture Leo and I uploaded it to your site.
leopold
Cheers... I'll get onto that in a mo.
CommieBastard
You may have competition, Leo - my girlfriend wants to start a "League of Licious".
leopold
Really? Ooooh, some serious competition, eh?

Well, as long as ya dun go an desert the ISH movement, dude...
CommieBastard
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 1 2003, 10:19 PM)
Well, as long as ya dun go an desert the ISH movement, dude...

Don't worry. She may be Hannahlicious, but I remain loyal to the One True Suffix.
leopold
Top banana! Which reminds me, I've got another page to do this weekend...

Oh, an weej has been piccy updated now... very, erm, tasteful wink.gif laugh.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 1 2003, 10:27 PM)
Top banana! Which reminds me, I've got another page to do this weekend...

*tries to work out what possible page "top banana" could remind Leo of...*

*fails*

Muh?
leopold
You ever look at the site an see "Thanks to Leo and his banana" in the banner? Ever wonder what that was about? Well, check out this thread. Some fun in there, made me think perhaps a page dedicated to it or summat...

That, in case yer wonderin, is the Banana Lamb, in Liverpool.
CommieBastard
Oh yeah, I remember the pic of you and the banana. Didn't notice it got mentioned on the site though. Should have known, really.
WeeJ
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 1 2003, 10:27 PM)
Oh, an weej has been piccy updated now... very, erm, tasteful  wink.gif  laugh.gif

I try.

the boobs are actually pixelated out but you can't tell that as much when its eeny weeny unsure.gif
Is it ok? unsure.gif rolleyes.gif
leopold
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 1 2003, 10:49 PM)
How come I can't see it? rolleyes.gif

Dunno, hon... try refreshin the screen or summat... It is there, I promise!
Feyliya
Can I be the Ish Witch? Pretty please??!?
::strokes Leo's big banana::
leopold
Of course ya can, fey! biggrin.gif

I'll update the site when (if?) I get a few mins tonight... the new layout looks nice but puttin new people in is a bit trickier than before... I guess I shoulda considered that before I laid it out like I did, huh? rolleyes.gif
Rattgirl
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Sep 1 2003, 07:28 PM)
Can I be the Ish Witch? Pretty please??!?
::strokes Leo's big banana::

gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mad.gif
*hackles raise, lowers head and glares at Fey*

uh...yeah, now I'm a dog. Oy....rolleyes.gif

whose big banana you strokin' there, girlie? I haven't performed my acts of supreme and satisfying evil on him yet! Don't spoil it! tongue.gif
leopold
Fer the benefit of those who dun know the story, I have added a new page to the site... it's dedicated to the Banana in question! Prolly not the funniest of pages, I'm not feelin 100% humorous, but it does link to the thread on here where the whole thing kicked off... wink.gif

I might update the page when I feel more creative...

Oh, an Fey is in the list too, now smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.