Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Feyliya
I just wanted to give a translation for one of your links!! Here you go!!

"ISH Events - It's a preview of something, but what the heck it is I've no idea! Any Dutch speakers out there, please contact me! It does use words like "heroish", which I'm going to steal... muah ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

(Okay, I'll try to explain what the stuff is as I see it. If you want me to translate the entire thing out, PM me. I'd prefer not to have to type the entire thing out on here, so I hope this is enough.) It's the preview of a new site this performing troupe is putting together. Aparently their name, or initials, is ISH. The first part of the main page tells about auditions, and the part after that tells a bit about them, what they do, etc..... The Triple ISH thing is a video/act/play/thing they did entirely on rollerskates. Aparently this group does a good bit of stunt work. The "speellijst" is their showtimes, what city they're going to be in, where they're playing, etc..... The guestbook is pretty much an average guestbook. Everyone who posted in it had good things to say about them. Heroish is the guy who put together the troupe. Aparently they got their name of ISH from his name. It basically says why he put the group together and how he thought of it. And finally, the contact page is how to contact them.

Okay, does that help?
leopold
Fey, I love you! biggrin.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I'll plonk that on the site, it's better than what I have there already!
Feyliya
Glad to help!!
/me feels special
leopold
I'm glad ya did, fey. Thanks smile.gif

/me gives fey a massive great big hug
LoLo
I just saw the schway flash opening. **hugs pab and leo** That's just so sweet.
leopold
It's cos we love ya, sweetie smile.gif
Rattgirl
*sniffles* awwww that's so sweet smile.gif

See, THIS is why the lay-dees love Leo....because he's an uber-sweetie and makes us feel like the queens we are....wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

*clambers up on Leo's lap to nuzzle his neck and run her hands through his hair*
LoLo
Ish is the word is the word is the notion! Just a little irresponisble spam bump on my part.
gerbilfromhell
" Ish is the word is the word is the notion! Just a little irresponisble spam bump on my part"
do i see an ISH advertising slogan? laugh.gif wink.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Sep 12 2003, 06:39 PM)
" Ish is the word is the word is the notion! Just a little irresponisble spam bump on my part"
do i see an ISH advertising slogan? laugh.gif wink.gif

was a horrible reference to grease. such a horrible movie. however ish is the word is great! lol
gerbilfromhell
now how'd this thread stay un-bumped for so long? *BUMP*

GO ISH! biggrin.gif
Pab
good bump. pab is ishometrically fishing for an Ish fish dish, capish?
gerbilfromhell
huh.gif

english please? laugh.gif

EDIT: omg i just noticed: englISH! biggrin.gif
Rattgirl
Gerbil: Unofficial word-recovery agent of ISH.
kidvicious2punk
i knew i hadnt heard nething from this thread in a while..

guess theres nuttin to talk about ohmy.gif
Lord of darness
I am back. can I rejoin?
leopold
QUOTE (Lord of darness @ Oct 10 2003, 02:09 AM)
I am back. can I rejoin?

erm... ya never left, bud. Yer still on the site as a member. Ya can change yer member title though, if ya want to.
Little Green Goth
I would like to change my title....if it's not any trouble....to Unicorn of Ish. Pwease...
leopold
Okie dokie, babes...

/me adds this to the list of things to do today

Now I jus need to find a piccy of a unicorn...
Little Green Goth
Pasha! That's easy! You need some, I'll give you a sugestion. use a pic from the movie "The Last Unicorn".
leopold
Oooh, yeah! Thanks fer that, I'll go hunt one down later. smile.gif
leopold
Okay, after much doin very little, I've done a slight update on the site. One day soon, I may even add a new page or summat. Heaven knows it's long overdue...

So, what should I do next, guys? Dictionary? Some place name thingummy?? Summat totally unrelated???
Pab
YAY!!!!! ... the ball rolleth once more ....

All bow to

ISH
gerbilfromhell
just wondering: since leo's not here ( sad.gif ), is there anyone else that admins the ISH website? cause i want to make a little change to my 'profile' there. see, in my matazone profile, under 'website' i put 'www.iamgod.com' as a joke. but that's the site in my ISH profile. so, now that i FINALLY have a REAL website to put there, i'm hoping someone can put it there for me. thanks in advance smile.gif
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
ish is kewl-ish. Hmm. This is catchy. ph34r.gif
gerbilfromhell
*BUMP-ISH*
the lil' pie fairy
ooo bumped laugh.gif i love ISH...hmmm yay

have a pie *ting*
leopold
Managed to find a little time to update the ole site thingummy a tad... go check it out, see if ya can spot the subtle changes. Or jus look at the news bit at the bottom, it's always a dead giveaway really... rolleyes.gif

Anyone wanna join ISH an hasn't yet, please email me at leopold@leagueofish.co.uk, cos it's the only thing I have at the mo that I check regularly these days. An the same deal if anyone has anythin they wanna see up there. I will get round to doin updates as an when I can!
Silver Star Angel of Da Towers
May I join the League of Ish? Please? If you would like me to give you a title, you can call me Towering Angel.
leopold
QUOTE (Silver Star Angel of Da Towers @ Nov 2 2003, 01:44 AM)
May I join the League of Ish? Please? If you would like me to give you a title, you can call me Towering Angel.

Yep, ya sure can! I now pronounce you "The Towering Angel of ISH"!

The site's now updated again... twice in two days, what's happenin?! laugh.gif laugh.gif Yer now on there, Angel.
prezgfish
leopold why arent you on the member list in the leauge's website?
leopold
I'm not?? ohmy.gif

OMG!!! What a horrendous oversight! Thanks fer that, prez - I'll put it right as soon as I get chance!
Pab
Leo, bud,

when you get round to, in the fullness of time, do you think you could change my title to 'Piper at the Gates of Ish' ? tx a 1000000, mate ....
leopold
Sure thing, bud... I'll prolly be able to do that tonight.
leopold
Okay, so I've now updated pab's new title, an I added meself!!! w00t! laugh.gif
prezgfish
good good
Cath Sparrow
I have to say Leo that was really quite daft of you espeacially seeing as your surposed to be our great & glorious leader! Here have a dunce hat. *hands hat to leo.* tongue.gif
leopold
Ooh, thanks! It's like a wizard hat, only with a big pretty D written on it! biggrin.gif
prezgfish
your emperor daimino of the qwergat nebula
antagony
I love ISH. It is the best suffix ever. All other suffixes cover in fear of the greatness that is ISH.

Can I join, please?
prezgfish
QUOTE (antagony @ Nov 6 2003, 08:28 AM)
I love ISH. It is the best suffix ever. All other suffixes cover in fear of the greatness that is ISH.

Can I join, please?

yes

yes you can

any ideas on a title
leopold
Jus so everyone knows, prez is unofficially allowed to welcome people to ISH, comes wi bein one o the very first members (like Tara, lolo an the gerbmeister).

Jus to make it official, these people can welcome anyone into ISH. I needs me first 4 members to help keep things goin while I'm AWOL...

So, anyone wants to join, then the official welcomin commitee is:
Me (obviously!)
Saucy_Tara
LoLo
Prezgfish
Gerbilfromhell

Give them the titles. One day I might get round to lettin 'em be able to update the site as well...
prezgfish
and the power goes to the gfish

woo hoo

em

i'm done
Rattgirl
*wanders aimlessly into the room*

*slowly ambles over to the dais of the Throne of Leo*

*sits on the steps at the foot of the throne*

*begins humming to herself, quietly, off-key*
Hmmm Hmmm mmm Hmmmmmmm hmhm hmmmm

hmhmmmmmmmm hmmh mmmmmhmmhmmmmm

hmmm hm hmm hmhmmmmmmmmhm

*begins mouthing words to the song*

"I am awaiting the return of our benevolent leader
so I can cuddle his knee bones.
so I can cuddle his elbow bones.
so I can cuddle all his bones.
For he is our benevolent leader
and I am bereft of joy without him here.
La la laaaa la la la hmmmm hmmmmm"
prezgfish
oy get off the throne

or i'll

em

(what do fish do again)

or i'll splash you

ye splash

dead menacing
leopold
laugh.gif laugh.gif LMAO!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Go prez! Splash away!

Oh, erm, except not at wheee, cos she's dead lovely an nice an stuff, an I'd rather ya left her to keep a serene vigil at me throne when I'm not here.
acidteardrop
the suffix -ness is better...
prezgfish
QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Nov 9 2003, 02:22 PM)
the suffix -ness is better...

and your avatar doesnt look like a 50's reject detergent ad
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (leopold @ Nov 5 2003, 08:08 PM)
Ooh, thanks! It's like a wizard hat, only with a big pretty D written on it! biggrin.gif

Something like that you can even stick glitter on if you want & hang a star from the point. But it's still a dunce hat!! tongue.gif
prezgfish
unless you paint over the D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.