Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
acidteardrop
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Nov 9 2003, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Nov 9 2003, 02:22 PM)
the suffix -ness is better...

and your avatar doesnt look like a 50's reject detergent ad

yeah! well...your motehr was a hampster! no go away or ill taunt you a second time!
prezgfish
ooh a ripped off taunt with incorrect spelling my honour shall never be redeemed
acidteardrop
yes! i won! i destroyed his honor!
prezgfish
and i set fire to your house

even
lygophilia
Oooh! I wanna join!! I kept seeing little stuffs about "Ish" I didn't realize what it was til the "NESS" one was created huh.gif ...but I wanna join ISH, cuz ISH is *so* much better than NESS!! biggrin.gif Long live ISH!
acidteardrop
lygo...i jsut notied that you have my quote in your sig. my old member title,

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me"

tongue.gif i feel spe-shul. plus ness is WAY better than ish, because -ish means like, or has likeness to

BUT!

-ness can mean:
plentiful (quantity) (i.e.:likeNESS)
OR
like/likeness to (i.e.: hardcoreNESS)

NESS WINS!
prezgfish
hey acid go into another topic and say what you want just dont do it in this one it wasnt funny when the first person done it and your not funny either
leopold
QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Nov 11 2003, 11:21 PM)
NESS WINS!

Is that so?? Well if that's the case, why is ISH the only suffix with it's own website? Why are there 30 times more ISH supporters than NESS supporters? Why are there so many ISH lovers on the mod team?

Ness loses large style. tongue.gif

An I dun wanna hear about the Loch/monster thing yet again. The loch is a huge expanse of water which is bastard cold for almost the whole year, in a remote part of Scotland. An the monster is a fake.

Now do as the Prezster says - take it somewhere else, foo! dry.gif
leopold
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Nov 11 2003, 10:42 PM)
Oooh! I wanna join!! I kept seeing little stuffs about "Ish" I didn't realize what it was til the "NESS" one was created huh.gif ...but I wanna join ISH, cuz ISH is *so* much better than NESS!! biggrin.gif Long live ISH!

Oooh, a new member!! biggrin.gif

Lygo, of course ya can join us! Pick yerself a title of some sort an I'll add ya to the site as soon as I get chance.
Debaser
just took a quick look at the site...

"better than team kybosh"? you're asking for it there, mate.
lygophilia
QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Nov 11 2003, 05:21 PM)
lygo...i jsut notied that you have my quote in your sig.  my old member title,

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me"

tongue.gif i feel spe-shul.  plus ness is WAY better than ish, because -ish means like, or has likeness to

BUT!

-ness can mean:
plentiful (quantity) (i.e.:likeNESS)
OR
like/likeness to (i.e.: hardcoreNESS)

NESS WINS!

Yeah...I've loved it since before I saw it on your title-thing though...so THERE! tongue.gif
...and Nu-uh! ISH is the BEST!! mad.gif

Oh, and I need a member title it seems...hmm...can it be random or does it have to do with ISH a bunch? huh.gif ...Dominatrix? That' always good. cool.gif ...Or Sorceress? hmm... I dunno; I've never been in a suffix-worshipping club-thingy before!! happy.gif ...what do y'all think?
LoLo
You can call yourself pretty much whatever you want. I'm the Grand Priestest of ISH (I didn't choose my member title, I'm one of the few appointed members from the beginning. lol. I love my title too!) Anyways what I would suggest is to go look at the and look at the members pages, where names are, then choose something. I know we have a mistress of pain ISH and a couple magical titles for other people. I don't know if there's a sorceror or dominatrix yet though.
Cath Sparrow
Yep what Lo said you canbe any thing. They even have a fashion designer (thats me!!) tongue.gif
*skips off throwing fashion fairy dust*
leopold
Dominatrix, eh? Hmmmmm....

Yeah, the Dominatrix of ISH, sounds pretty good ta me! Lygo, I'll put ya on the site as soon as I get the chance. Could be a little while, mind, cos I'm at the brink of movin house.
lygophilia
QUOTE (Cath @ Nov 13 2003, 02:26 PM)
Yep what Lo said you canbe any thing. They even have a fashion designer (thats me!!)  tongue.gif

Ooh, a fashion designer of ISH! smile.gif I'm planning on being a fashion designer...it's so competitive though. dry.gif

MI've decided to stick with Dominatrix of Ish biggrin.gif I've been having a randomocity block lately. sad.gif

After visiting these forums and The League of Ish, a couple months ago I came to the conclusion that I'm not nearly random and psychotic enough. wink.gif All you people'z randomocity is a million times more random than mine. I'm so ashamed. sad.gif It's getting harder and harder to act weird! Weirdness is becoming normal! ...or perhaps it's just that most of the people I converse with are random and psychotic. happy.gif
Cath Sparrow
QUOTE (lygophilia @ Nov 13 2003, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (Cath @ Nov 13 2003, 02:26 PM)
Yep what Lo said you canbe any thing. They even have a fashion designer (thats me!!) tongue.gif

Ooh, a fashion designer of ISH! smile.gif I'm planning on being a fashion designer...it's so competitive though. dry.gif

MI've decided to stick with Dominatrix of Ish biggrin.gif I've been having a randomocity block lately. sad.gif

Done the fashion Design thing. Have the degree to prove it. Am now trainee fashion cutter with intentions of starting my own business in the future so I can go back to the design side.
Dominatrix of ISH is cool just think of the outfits we could design for you! Cool or what!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
CrazyFooIAintGettinOnNoPlane
I joined before under my other screenname which I forgot.. so can I join again?
I was Iamtootiredeyyy I think.. something stupidish like that, I nots very imaginitive when tired..or untired come to think of it... anyway can I be the bringer of tinsel of ish please?
prezgfish
sure why the fudge not

i dub ye the official bringer of tinsel of ish
Fandangohead676
I would like to join...um....please....pertty pertty pleassssssssse. illl use -ish to its full extent. i dont know what i can offer um i can draw and horse back ride and quilt and cook and work an oven and blender in a crematorium...can i join-ish. if you dont want me too thats fine ill just crawl into my -ish corner and talk to the drunken ir-ish persons in my -ish head.
CommandeerOfSouls
I think I joined the League of Ish a while ago, if not: I would sincerely like to join as I have been using the suffix "ish" for many years, and intend to use it for many to come.
bah!
leopold
Welcome, all new people of ISH!

Sorry fer the dearth of updates guys - I jus moved house an I have no Internet connection there, an the puter wi Dreamweaver an the site on it is in a box in the garage. Dunno when it's gonna see the light of day again... hopefully soon, anyways.
karismaklysm
abolish
accomplish
anguish
amateurish
amish
angelfish... and that's all the a's i got...
i'll be back...
prezgfish
QUOTE (karismaklysm @ Nov 26 2003, 04:04 PM)
abolish
accomplish
anguish
amateurish
amish
angelfish... and that's all the a's i got...
i'll be back...

you forgot prezgfish
Starfish
Oh, Mr. Leopold?

May I join the League of Ish? I went to the website and I must say, you have one VERY impressive banana. I would love to ride it some day. I bet I could right your big banana for hours and never get enough. blink.gif

I would like to be the League's ImpIsh Tart. smile.gif
Fandangohead676
i dont kno what places u have open but i can be the mortisan-ish
leopold
Welcome Starfish and Fandangohead!

Star, I read yer comment on the guestbook an I thought I'd missed out on signin ya up. Thanks fer comin back smile.gif Yep, ImpISH Tart ya are, hon!

Fan, there's always room fer anyone who wants to join! Check the website to see what's gone, but I can tell ya that MortISH-an is yours!

Wow - I'd best get this site updated or it'll take me ferever to get it done!
Starfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Dec 1 2003, 03:59 AM)
Star, I read yer comment on the guestbook an I thought I'd missed out on signin ya up.  Thanks fer comin back  smile.gif  Yep, ImpISH Tart ya are, hon!

I completely forgot about that! tongue.gif I'm losing my mind in my old age.

Subconsciously, thoughts of your banana drew me back to ISH.
prezgfish
wow another fish in ish
leopold
C'mon, step up new ISHites! I'll have me Internet connection installed on Friday, an I've already dug me puter out of the garage. More people needed. More, I say! Hang those who talk of less!!
LoLo
Can I join again and have two profiles so I can talk to myself? lol
leopold
Yeah, sure! Anyone who can get their mom to join is worth it!

So how's about AntiLoLo as a nick?
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Dec 8 2003, 07:32 AM)
Yeah, sure! Anyone who can get their mom to join is worth it!

So how's about AntiLoLo as a nick?

lol sure. I was just joking, but hell that would be quite funny. laugh.gif
leopold
It would indeed...

So that's that then. AntiLoLo, Queen of Reverse ISH. Or some such nonsense. Meh, someone else think o summat, I'm all creatived out today...
karismaklysm
baboonish
babyish
babylonish
banish
barrelfish
biggish
billfish
bitterish
blackish
blemish
blimpish
blowfish
blueish (bluish)
boarish
bookish
boyish
brandish
british
brownish
brutish
bullish
burnish
ravein
^ yep..that is my girl friend laugh.gif wub.gif ... hehehehe... welcome to the League of Ish...

your soul belongs to us now....
mmmmmmmwwwwwwwwhahahahahaha!!!!
all hail to the greatest suffix in the world!!
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Dec 8 2003, 08:02 AM)
It would indeed...

So that's that then. AntiLoLo, Queen of Reverse ISH. Or some such nonsense. Meh, someone else think o summat, I'm all creatived out today...

Hey I like that. Being queen is always cool in my book. laugh.gif
CrissiLove
LoLo, you got your mom to join Ish? hehe That's cool! smile.gif If I even tried to tell my mother what The League of Ish is, she'd probably just look at me like I'm crazy.... LOL
LoLo
Yeah my mom's cool like that. She joined about the same time Leo launched the new site. laugh.gif She's even bragged about being a member to the people at work. laugh.gif
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Dec 9 2003, 03:12 AM)
She's even bragged about being a member to the people at work. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif LMAO!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yer mom sounds soooo cool! Did she manage to enlist anyone else?

I need me puter and Internet connection back at home... I got so many updates to do... wacko.gif
Fandangohead676
Oh yay in the mortISHan of ish im so happy my dreams have come true!!!!!!!*spinns around in chair then erks but still spinning form the joy*
Tigersong
Mmm, I've used "ish" as a suffix for years, so I really must join.

Please, sir, may I humbly ask to be in the mightly League of Ish?
LoLo
QUOTE (Tigersong @ Dec 11 2003, 09:27 PM)
Mmm, I've used "ish" as a suffix for years, so I really must join.

Please, sir, may I humbly ask to be in the mightly League of Ish?

you're in! Just pic a member title, and have a minion on me. Well a minion at least, cause it might squish me being on me. laugh.gif
Tigersong
The Grand Procurer of Mushrooms and Other Edible Fungi for the Almighty Ish.

--

Oh, and ty for the minion, btw.
LoLo
enjoy. Don't be too hard on him/her cause ish minions are good minions!
Cath Sparrow
Leo how come Lolo gives out minions to new memeber and you being the Almight leader of ISH DONT??????? dry.gif
*stands there arms folded looking biligerant(sp?) with expectant look on face)
leopold
Cos I asked her to! tongue.gif

No, really, jus cos I'm the leader dun mean I have to do everythin now, does it?? That's why I delegate. I did usta hand out minions, but that was before the league became big an I got sat on by RL.

Welcome all new members, I'm sorry fer the non-updatednish of the site of late, I will be fixin this very soon, jus as soon as me home Internet connection is back up! Hopefully today!! w00t!!! biggrin.gif
leopold
Okay, so I'm gonna be workin on a big update fer the site, got 8 people to add an one possible add... got me net connection at home now, but it's a bit later than I thought an the update may not be today after all... gah!

Jus a few Qs...

Antagony, Commandeer, what do ya want as yer titles guys?

Karismaklysm, are ya joinin or jus givin me words fer the dictionary?

*Edit...

Antagony, scratch that, I found yer member title in the guestbook!

Site is now updated. YAAAY!!!
LoLo
I thought this thread needed a little bumpage.
leopold
Thanks Lo! smile.gif

Yep, the League is still in operation, people! I'll be tryin to update the site sometime soon (but heaven knows when...) an when I figure out how to get it all set up then I may well have... A forum!!!!
EvilSpork
-ish is wonderful because its just so wonderfulish and such. Must.. Join blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.