Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
leopold
Any cheesecake'll do me. Hell, any cake at all is cool!

But then Cheese - the lady wants choccy cheesecake, ya'd better not let her down now tongue.gif
prezgfish
can i join, i've got lots of imps who i treat like slaves, just like willy wonka

oompa loompa doopity doo, i hate our union and so do you
saucy_tara
Course ya can prez, think of a suitably intimidatin title (although I hear the job of high priestess is up for grabs since the sad departure of Lolo), then let me know!!! A love of Ish rather than ness is mandatory.....
prezgfish
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 20 2003, 10:27 AM)
Course ya can prez, think of a suitably intimidatin title (although I hear the job of high priestess is up for grabs since the sad departure of Lolo), then let me know!!! A love of Ish rather than ness is mandatory.....

suitable title.

hmm well i'm a preacher for the death cult so..

i'll be a ... mmm... gerbil is a preacher here ....

CAN I BE HIGH EXECUTIONER OF ISH. i'll be the smitingish executionish thing that ever squished a ness
saucy_tara
Prez, by the power vested in me as Grand Acolyte of Ish (and soon to be Grand Mistress).....Yer in!!!!Proclaim your allegiance in your siggy and spread the word.....You've done the right thing...Smite Away!!!!!!!!!!!!
leopold
I'd like ta welcome ya to the league, prez.

An to thank me saucy mistress tara fer sortin ya out.

Ain't she gunna make a swell grand mistress biggrin.gif
craziness
i see that i have lost my title as your mistress because -ness is better than ish. *tears*
MAtt
its ok i here to comfort you. *pat* *pat*

go PREZ

gerbil waht ever happened to us destroying the mittens cult?
gerbilfromhell
it's already dead and forgotten. and because of heathens in the forum, the mr sb death cult is slowly dying too. damn heathens mad.gif
Sarah the Spider
Hey gerbil, your n00b started his own religion.

Can we smite him? Please please please? It might start some good old cult vengance!
gerbilfromhell
but... but he/she's my noob ohmy.gif same reason i didn't smite YOU after your betrayal of the death cult mad.gif
Sarah the Spider
Yeah, but all I did was say I liked LGG, I didn't start a religion about her...

The n00b must be smote!
gerbilfromhell
no, you didn't just say you liked lgg. you cast a vote that delayed mr sb's victory over lgg and people wanted to smite you. and since spastic's the noob of your anti-noob (this sounds like third cousins or something) you shouldn't smite him. he gets another chance. then i disown him and let the death cultists smite him biggrin.gif ohmy.gif ph34r.gif
Sarah the Spider
Dammit gerbil...I think you've gone soft...
gerbilfromhell
you're just saying that so you can smite my noob mad.gif it took a long time for me to get a noob and i'm not gonna be noobless again. even if the noob betrayed the death cult it doesn't matter. i didn't smite you so shaddap tongue.gif
Sarah the Spider
I'm just itching to smite...but FINE, oh soft gerbil one...I'll let him be...grumble grumble grumble...
gerbilfromhell
next time he betrays the death cult you can smite him. in fact, EVERYONE can smite him biggrin.gif
prezgfish
YAY smiting raargh death rrraaaargh

oh em la de da

go ish

snaffleburger = god
gerbilfromhell
blink.gif ..... yeah, what he said............ ph34r.gif
leopold
Cah - I go away fer a coupla days an look what happens...

Reet then - I need me a new High Priestess. PM me if ya want the job an I'll get back to ya on Sunday or Monday, dependin on when I git back from Blackpool an if I can be arsed replyin...
prezgfish
hail unto the smitemasterô, smitemasterô, smitemasterô
hail unto the smitemasterô, smitemasterô man

he smites, never fuses and condems those in buses

hail unto the smitemasterô, smitemasterô man
leopold
WOW! I think I'm gunna adopt this as an official League of ISH song before the gerbilmeister grabs it fer his Snaffleburger Death Cult biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 24 2003, 01:04 PM)
WOW! I think I'm gunna adopt this as an official League of ISH song before the gerbilmeister grabs it fer his Snaffleburger Death Cult biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

its my song it goes with me as preacher of the death cult or as grand high executioner of ish, i smite therefor i am
leopold
whatever...
MAtt
k
leopold
I'd personally like ta congratulate Matt on the shortest entry in this forum!!!

Matt, how'd ya like to be the "Performer of the Short Entries of ISH"?
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 24 2003, 11:20 PM)
I'd personally like ta congratulate Matt on the shortest entry in this forum!!!

Matt, how'd ya like to be the "Performer of the Short Entries of ISH"?

could you make me official HIGH EXECUTIONER OF ISH

i've already got it in me sig
leopold
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Mar 24 2003, 11:34 PM)
could you make me official HIGH EXECUTIONER OF ISH

i've already got it in me sig

Saucy Tara has already bestowed this honour upon thee, squire! She did check with me it was OK so it's cool wi me. Or did ya just want the official ceremony?
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 24 2003, 11:37 PM)
Or did ya just want the official ceremony?

official ceremony with ceremonial guards with ceremonialish pig stickers

and a huge giant axe waiting for me to wield as part of my official duty,

oh and the 4.9 billion grant for research into smiting technologies limited.

ceo prezgfish
leopold
*sigh*

K then...

In front of this audience an the forum, I hereby proclaim you to be LORD HIGH EXECUTIONER OF ISH, with the power ta smite an destroy any nay-sayers (or in this case, ness sayers *tee hee*) Here is yer smitecutioners axe. Now go forth an smite!

Happy now? Cuz that's more than anyone else got...
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 24 2003, 11:48 PM)
*sigh*

K then...

In front of this audience an the forum, I hereby proclaim you to be LORD HIGH EXECUTIONER OF ISH, with the power ta smite an destroy any nay-sayers (or in this case, ness sayers *tee hee*) Here is yer smitecutioners axe. Now go forth an smite!

Happy now? Cuz that's more than anyone else got...

wee hee i got me axe (but not the smiting grant, ah well there's always micros*ft)

here little heatheness monster.

i'm gonna get you little heathen. you can hide but you can't run, i baracaded the town. what do you mean your not a heathen, do you believe in our cause ... well then put your teeth on the curb, or mr smitey's cummin out to play
leopold
I'm gonna smite ya little heathen,
Cuz I like smitin heathens!

Yah, I really do.
prezgfish
I'm gonna smite all little heathen,
Cuz I like smitin all the heathens!

because the voices tell me to!
leopold
New decree people!

Instead of usin "ness" we now use "nish", thusly - greatnish, saucynish, groovynish.

See how that's jus sooooo great!

Any member of the league caught not usin this will be docked one minion. Ya'v been warned!!
craziness
i am still craziness
leopold
yish, but I allus calls ya crazi anyways... tongue.gif
spuglet
oh, my english teacher called herself a heathen today, she needs a good smiting!
leopold
Smite her good an ya get a shiny new minion biggrin.gif
spuglet
consider her smoted! i didnt like ehr neway, shes only a sub coz my real teachers ill for 3 weeks or summet....so she deserves to be smote!
leopold
in that case have a minion! Ya earned it me ickle spuggzy!
spuglet
yay! i have a minion woohoo woohoo! beware all english teachers, thou shalt be smoted good and proper
Jaq
I wish to smite all high school English teachers and my English prof from last year. Smarmy pretentious bastage. Can that be done?
leopold
yish - now join us brother jag!
craziness
erm......... its jaq
leopold
meh... whatever mellow.gif
Jaq
That's okay Leopold. and it's Sister Jaq.

Yay! I will smitely rightly!
leopold
So basically yer tellin me I fecked up on both counts...

marvellous.

Whatever...

Smite on, sis!!

Do well an I will reward ya biggrin.gif
Jaq
But the important thing is...um...I knew what you were talking about!
leopold
that's ok then. I guess... blink.gif
Jaq
I've only been here a few days and already I've managed to make sooo many people make that face!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.