Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
leopold
HEYYYYY!!!! That's me face in real life!!

Cheeky tongue.gif
Jaq
Ever notice that one eye is summat large than the other? I'm no doctor, but maybe you should have that checked out...
leopold
I did. He jus told me to bog off. He's a fool. He wants flippin helluva far, he does...
Jaq
I pity the fool that tries to diagnose Leopold. Drink some milk children!
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 18 2003, 07:31 AM)
Right, so now we have the uberbride tara, the schwayest Holy Acolyte preacher gerbil doin the ceremony, the superugerfantasticlycool queen antinoob crazi as the bridesmaid... an cheese is bringin the cake!

Hey LoLo, can ya take time off from yer glorious duties to take part?

Now all I need is a best man...

Can I do it I promise the most greatnishingly amazing bachelor party debauchery has ever known, it will make the hedonism boot out of futurama look tame "I regret nothing",

There’ll be smiting and stripers and the heads of ness heathens served on silverish platters, there'll be an n overwhelming amount of vodka imps serving/being drinks.

Not to mention other stuff which can't be posted here as it would offend others and your bride to be might not like the plan.

such as the game of barcrall monopoly
leopold
I mus say, that does sound pretty cool... but beatin the hedonism boot? That's a tall order...

...plus there's the small matter that me noobish ain't been around fer a coupla days sad.gif
Selkie_Blue
Ish has transformed my life. Ish is perfection in a suffix, truth in a sound. It's even used as an anacronym for a really spiffish community of hypnotists.

Ish is really more than just a simple suffix, it's a way of life.
leopold
Kewl!! Nice find Selkie biggrin.gif

\m/ cool.gif \m/

We get our own group o hypnotists wi ISH. In yer face, ness persons laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
ness is dead. or it WAS dead until i revived it by saying it was dead. meh...
Selkie_Blue
So...if Ness is dead, then if the sorta-mythical-but-maybe-not-mythical Loch Ness monster DID exsist, he/she/it would have to be the Loch Ish monster. Who do we contact to change the name of the lake to Ish?

On an unrelated note, how much trouble would it be for me if I said hamsters can accessorize better than gerbils?

*grabs her government issued duct tape and prepares for possible rodent invasion*

(edit: Slaps the P out of the hamster. Yes, I'm a spelling freak, even for as often as I forget how to spell words.)
Sarah the Spider
Aw, it's ~Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham, Hamtaro...~

Tee hee hee!
Sarah the Spider

But do not forget the squirrels...
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 29 2003, 03:56 AM)

ok weird, but not weird enough
gerbilfromhell
squirrels are teh spawn of satan...... they must be included in my legions biggrin.gif
Debaser
nah, it's not the squirrels you want to watch out for, it's the geese.

geese are satan's poultry.
cheese is funny
the goose says "honk"
gerbilfromhell
(stabs the heathen goose)
Selkie_Blue
What I don't get is the word "heathen" being said like it's a bad thing...

And everyone knows that bunnies are the TRUE evil of the world.
gerbilfromhell
you're just saying that cause we had to smite you for being a heathen tongue.gif
Selkie_Blue
I LIKE being a heathen, it's a jolly good time! Although dancing nekkid in the moonlight in Minnesota during winter tends to get a bit nippy, and for some reason the locals think that's just not proper to do...uptight bastages...
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 30 2003, 03:55 AM)
you're just saying that cause we had to smite you for being a heathen tongue.gif

Did ya smite me n00b, ferret??

grrrrrr............

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I consider this an insult to me personally. As the Holy Acolyte, I expect, nay, DEMAND loyalty to me an me fellows. I demand satisfaction.

I'm relievin ya of 5 minions an handin em to Selkie as punishment for your wrongdoin...

Be that a lesson NEVER to cross me in future!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 30 2003, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 30 2003, 03:55 AM)

Did ya smite me n00b, ferret??

grrrrrr............

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I consider this an insult to me personally. As the Holy Acolyte, I expect, nay, DEMAND loyalty to me an me fellows. I demand satisfaction.

I'm relievin ya of 5 minions an handin em to Selkie as punishment for your wrongdoin...

Be that a lesson NEVER to cross me in future!

she said she's a heathen, and we've gotta smite teh heathens so tongue.gif
(steals back 5 minions, then steals an extra 5 just for teh hell of it) tongue.gif
Selkie_Blue
Stop yer fighting, shame, SHAME on you both!!!

*Glare*

Leopold's the High and Grand Poobah of Ish, Gerbilfromhell is the Holy Acolyte. The Recalcitrant Rodent was doing what he felt was necissary at the time, and honestly...he missed tongue.gif

Play nice or I'll have to slap someone.
leopold
Not tha point. Me n00b is not ta be smited!

...oh, had on... yer admittin yer a hu... a hu... a heathen???

OMG!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I've adopted a heathen!!!

ARSEBUCKETS!!!

/me prepares ta give me n00b a smitin she'll never forget
Selkie_Blue
Oh, pooh. Smite me if you will, but it won't change much, just perhaps singe my poor already-dry hair a bit more. *pouts all pathetically and such* sad.gif

But, on my defense, how bad am I if I am fully aware of -ish's greatness, Mata's demi-deity status, and can fully appreciate the psychotic yet subtle charms of Mittens??

*sighs, and stands meekly for her smiting*
Ashley
Pfft. You people may not know this (because they're clever little bastards) But penguins are the true evil of the world. They wish to brainwash people with their cute-ness, and then use the brainwashees to do their evil bidding. Soon, they plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

[proof soon to come]
gerbilfromhell
that's not evil. evil is seeing a car explode randomly and, without knowing if there was anyone in it, start laughing uncontrollably biggrin.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Mar 30 2003, 06:00 PM)
I am fully aware of -ish's greatness

Well in that case yer not a heathen... I'll spare yer hair

/me puts down smitin tools an passes Selkie a bottle of kick-ass conditioner

Use it wisely, my child, for beautiful shiny hair smile.gif
prezgfish
smitey smitey

the all mighty smite cannon is almost complete soon my pretties soon
prezgfish
QUOTE (Selkie_Blue @ Mar 30 2003, 02:02 AM)
What I don't get is the word "heathen" being said like it's a bad thing...

And everyone knows that bunnies are the TRUE evil of the world.

he he he funny the penguin one i done about 6 months ago is better though
iamtootiredyyyy
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 30 2003, 07:02 PM)
that's not evil. evil is seeing a car explode randomly and, without knowing if there was anyone in it, start laughing uncontrollably biggrin.gif

hehehehe laugh.gif
MAtt
that made me gigggle a little to hard too.
prezgfish
QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 3 2003, 06:49 PM)

what did?
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (prezgfish @ Apr 4 2003, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 3 2003, 06:49 PM)

what did?

that's not evil. evil is seeing a car explode randomly and, without knowing if there was anyone in it, start laughing uncontrollably 
was what made him laugh. it made me laugh too, but i'm the one who actually saw the car explode so that makes me the most evil biggrin.gif
Finchmysta_Will
im so confused... what car? what explosions?
Lord of darness
I pleadge to ish ok there I did it.
leopold
Ah, more recruits!

With each passin day the League of ISH grows stronger! As our ranks grow, we get more powerful an irresistible! We are gettin ready ta show the WORLD of the greatnish of the One True Suffix! Together, me brothers an sisters, we will overthrow the echelons of power! An I, as yer Grand Master, will RULE SUPREME over the entire planet!! As long as me saucy missus don't object... unsure.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 4 2003, 09:50 PM)
Ah, more recruits!

With each passin day the League of ISH grows stronger! As our ranks grow, we get more powerful an irresistible! We are gettin ready ta show the WORLD of the greatnish of the One True Suffix! Together, me brothers an sisters, we will overthrow the echelons of power! An I, as yer Grand Master, will RULE SUPREME over the entire planet!! As long as me saucy missus don't object... unsure.gif

do i need to execute anything yet i'm itching to try out the new axemeistish v2.4

or it might be the new jumper i'm not sure lets just kill a ness with the axe to find out

(BUT NOT CRAZINESS HAS DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY)
craziness
laugh.gif i am special laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 7 2003, 11:50 AM)
laugh.gif i am special laugh.gif

i don't think special needs count
leopold
Prez, there's plenty heathens out there man - smite away laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 7 2003, 07:07 PM)
Prez, there's plenty heathens out there man - smite away laugh.gif

wee hee hee

smity smity (aw stop complainin you were in my way you deserved it .... i don't care if your the ministor of defence that just proves that you don't deserve the job i mean jeesh how can you defend a nation when i took you down form 80 meters away and vaped your guards in a matter of seconds, YOU CAN'T. I'M IN CONTROLL NOW) smitey smitey smiteeeeeeeeeeeeeey
leopold
Yeah, that's the stuff prez! laugh.gif laugh.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 7 2003, 10:43 PM)
Yeah, that's the stuff prez! laugh.gif laugh.gif

stuff STUFF

who got stuff i wan it i need it i just stepped on the minister spleen eww
gerbilfromhell
NOOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU LET THE LEGUE DIE! DAMN YOU HEATHENS! mad.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 8 2003, 08:47 PM)
NOOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU LET THE LEGUE DIE! DAMN YOU HEATHENS! mad.gif

gerbil nothing died i posted here yesterday just because a page isnt in the top 3 for 5 minutes don't mean its dead if it hasn't been poted in a week then its dead then you resurect it but not after 10, freekin minutes
gerbilfromhell
it was on the third page, that's plenty dead tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 8 2003, 10:23 PM)
it was on the third page, that's plenty dead tongue.gif

not at the rate new topics appear nowadays
iamtootiredyyyy
I liklish ish can I join pleease? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.