Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
leopold
Hey, c'mon! If yer gonna do that the least ya could do is stick around wink.gif laugh.gif
Free Psycho
<peaks from behind corner> Quack?
leopold
Heeeeeere ducky ducky duck...
Free Psycho
<giggles> Catch me if you can!! <runs>
Oni Usagi
Duck season smile.gif !
Free Psycho
<eyes bolge> Oh shiiiiii....!!!!!!!!! <panics and runs even faster than ever!!>
leopold
Right you!

/me runs after FreePsycho

WOOOAAAAAH!!!!!! *crash*

Dammit - pull pants back on, fool!!! mad.gif
Free Psycho
(LMAO-don't make me laugh in a library!)

Quack quack quack!! You can't get me you can't get me!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

<runs again>
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 29 2003, 08:05 PM)
[color=redPPPPPPPPPPPPfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

huh.gif

Can ducks make that noise?

(LMAO!!!!! I bet yer gettin funny looks from laughin in there!!! laugh.gif )
Free Psycho
(LOL-yes I am-stop it!! There's a big burly scary man sitting next to me and he's looking at me funny...)

Daffy Duck can!
Oni Usagi
You should quack at him, burly men like the quacking.
Free Psycho
(LMAO-stop it!! Your making me laugh uncontrollably and the man keeps looking at me!!! This is worse than my stomach problems...)

No, I can't! He's scary looking...and a bit smelly...
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 29 2003, 08:09 PM)
(LOL-yes I am-stop it!! There's a big burly scary man sitting next to me and he's looking at me funny...)

Daffy Duck can!

Not half as funny as that scary witchy lookin woman stood behind ya!!

whooooo-oooooo-oooo!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Meh, Daffy Duck is a duck amongst, erm, ducks. He's cool an schway. An agressive.

Donald, in direct comparison, is a fraud.

I dunno where ya fit here, but I'm guessin yer at the Daffy end o the scale. But yer insistence on stayin wi ness is draggin ya down... Come, join us O lovely psyduck, an I will regale ya wi all manner of otherworldly treasures the likes of which have never been seen before biggrin.gif
Oni Usagi
So you can't get the smell of him outta yer nose eh?
Sounds like somebody lurves sumbody!
*Giggle*
sings: Like a burly man, Like a buurrly maaan!
leopold
LMAO!!! laugh.gif

Oni, ya slay me man!!! Have some minions!
Free Psycho
<bits lip so not to laugh> That's not very nice Oni!!

What kind of treasures we talking here, leo? I can be bought...at moments...
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 29 2003, 08:16 PM)
What kind of treasures we talking here, leo? I can be bought...at moments...

Well, there's some pretty schway stuff here honey... rings, necklaces, bracelets... there's some cool jewel encrusted headgear here too... all quality gear!!

Come have a dig in, see what takes yer fancy...
Free Psycho
<likes the headgear...makes her feel like princess>

If I come to ish, can I be the princess? Officially?

Ack!! The big burly smelly man is laughing...he shakes like jello...now he's rubbing his leg...erm..<inches away slowly>
leopold
Fer sure!!

FreePsycho - Princess of ISH... kinda has a nice ring to it...

Yer official now babes! Welcome, an have some minions for the cause.

Oh, an have a Smitemaster 2000, that should put paid to that big smelly chap next to ya... but if I were you I'd be more concerned bout the witchy woman closin in behind ya...
Free Psycho
<keeps looking behind her> Umm...go 'way witchy!

Yea I'm Princess of the ISH's!!! Bow down!! ...prease?

<likes smitemaster, but...> I don't want anymore minions, as I have two. My problem is that I'm no longer SEIZED. sad.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 29 2003, 08:25 PM)
I don't want anymore minions, as I have two

Nah, these are ISH minions... they ain't people here, they're more sorta rewards fer bein a good ISH person... Ya can have as many as ya want an they are "no-calorie" (as in they dun stick to yer siggy!!)

Ya want I should seize ya?
Free Psycho
Yes, that'd be nice-I'll be your ish-princess-ducky minion biggrin.gif Muchly happish
leopold
/me seizes FreePsycho as me minion

Top 'nana!!!

FPsycho - glad ta have ya on the team sweetie!
Free Psycho
<jumps up and down> Yea!! <hits wall> ow...

P.S. Dude!! The burly man isn't laughing-he's twitching!! WTF??!!
leopold
Is that pre or post smitin??

If it's post, then that's OK

If it's pre - FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Free Psycho
<squeezes face so not to laugh. Realizes this is stranger than laughing, so she stops> Pre, unfortunately...erm...help me...
leopold
Two words honey...

RUN

AWAY
Free Psycho
<slowly tries to get up, but finds bum is sealed to seat> Erm...is that a bad thing? <pats smitemaster for reassurish> PPPPPPPPPFfffffffffffffftttttttttttt to the smelly scary twitchy burly man!!
leopold
Yish, that's a bad thing...

Jus keep the Smitemaster handy, he's bound ta leave sooner or later...
prezgfish
goin on a smitin
smitin all the heathens
gonna get shovel
digging for the heathens
get the heathen diggin
smite them in there holes
saves me time
diggin heathen holes
jus gotta watch out
for the heathen moles
poppa.moo
You got any space for a little one in your mighty league of -ish?
prezgfish
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ Apr 30 2003, 10:56 AM)
You got any space for a little one in your mighty league of -ish?

of sourse you can join your leo's kid after all

the prince of ish that should be you title

unless your a girl then obviously princess

but withe the name poppa i made an asumption (i know its the mother of all)
poppa.moo
I would be honoured to become the prince of -ish!

Aww, shucks, i've gone all shy, i'm touched! smile.gif

So what does the title of prince entail? Do i just sit here being great as always, or are there any specific jobs to do?
prezgfish
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ Apr 30 2003, 12:54 PM)
I would be honoured to become the prince of -ish!

Aww, shucks, i've gone all shy, i'm touched! smile.gif

So what does the title of prince entail? Do i just sit here being great as always, or are there any specific jobs to do?

emm

you could dedicate the new wing of this building
poppa.moo
Well then, to decide who to dedicate it to. Hmmmm... tough one, but i think i will dedicate it to the God of -ish, as he is ruler of all suffix.

*Cuts the red tape*

I now declare the new wing OPEN!!!

Now, everybody applause and break open the champagne.
Free Psycho
<clasps hands together> A prince!! Pour moi?? laugh.gif
LoLo
Welcome to the League Poppa!
leopold
Hey Poppa! Welcome to the league, son!

Ya gets a coupla minions an some schway regalia (Free Psycho will show ya the box) an some smitin kit... plus the sheer overwhelmin feelin ya get from bein a part of the glory of the One True Suffix!
Free Psycho
<takes poppa by hand and shows minion box> They're very noisy <kicks box> SHUT UP!! <smiles innocently at poppa> So you're a prince, eh? I'm the princess here.
Oni Usagi
LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM LIKEISHYNESSDOM
leopold
An now a word from our sponsors laugh.gif
Free Psycho
<shakes head> Bad Oni!! I'm telling!
Oni Usagi
Please don't tell, I'm gonna cry...

Waah! sad.gif
Free Psycho
<laughs crazily> I made a boy cry!!!
Oni Usagi
Better?
DarkProtector
I BOW DOWN TO ISH and I was wondering if you have a conspiracist yet? because if you don't I want the role.
LoLo
I don't believe we do Dark......I personally say go for it....welcome aboard and have a minion on me.....but we'll wait for Leo to make the final call and the conspirascist thing. biggrin.gif
leopold
Oooh, a conspiracist!! Sounds kinda cool!

DarkP - welcome aboard! The job's yours - have another minion, an see if ya can ISHify that role!!
poppa.moo
The role was given to me, not suggested by myself, but will gladly keep the role if that would be right by you Free. I don't wanna be stepping on anybodys toes here!
LoLo
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ Apr 30 2003, 12:59 PM)
The role was given to me, not suggested by myself, but will gladly keep the role if that would be right by you Free. I don't wanna be stepping on anybodys toes here!

I'm just going to say welcome yet again.....have a minion on me!

(I'm just handing out the minions today) laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.