Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Free Psycho
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ Apr 30 2003, 03:59 PM)
The role was given to me, not suggested by myself, but will gladly keep the role if that would be right by you Free. I don't wanna be stepping on anybodys toes here!

Oh that's so nice! Yes, if Leo says yes, I don't have a problem. You have to rule with me though. Is that avatar you?
leopold
Hey, I'm cool wi this!! One prince, one princess... fine wi me!
prezgfish
CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY CRUSH KILL DESTROY

how do you like the heathen crushing smite bots leo there just bout ready.

just the ice maker needs to be installed
Pikasyuu
Temper issue? Ish will forever be God. Along with Ing. BOW TO THEM.
leopold
Ice maker???

Well, I guess there's some sorta use there prez... mebbe ya should show me sometime?
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ May 1 2003, 12:09 AM)
Ice maker???

Well, I guess there's some sorta use there prez... mebbe ya should show me sometime?

you want ice in your drink surely.

oh next you'll say that a cappacino maker has no point in a death bot either
leopold
Hey, you're buildin the things guy... if ya think it's of use, put em in by all means! biggrin.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (leopold @ May 1 2003, 12:31 AM)
Hey, you're buildin the things guy... if ya think it's of use, put em in by all means! biggrin.gif

so my giant mechanical inflatble vaginas with napalm are approved for the production line

woo hoo
racingaway13
BAH!!! ness is no spin off, it resulted from the favorite suffix poll and ish is clearly inferior to ness, ness is just more versatile and is a suffix to show a lot of rather than some of. i couldnt stand by and watch everyone be absorbed into mediocrity... i had to fight back from a middle class existance, be all you can be, be -NESS!!!!
prezgfish
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 1 2003, 01:01 AM)
BAH!!! ness is no spin off, it resulted from the favorite suffix poll and ish is clearly inferior to ness, ness is just more versatile and is a suffix to show a lot of rather than some of. i couldnt stand by and watch everyone be absorbed into mediocrity... i had to fight back from a middle class existance, be all you can be, be -NESS!!!!

shame so much potential as well

oh well you have brought this on your self
LoLo
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ Apr 30 2003, 05:01 PM)
BAH!!! ness is no spin off, it resulted from the favorite suffix poll and ish is clearly inferior to ness, ness is just more versatile and is a suffix to show a lot of rather than some of. i couldnt stand by and watch everyone be absorbed into mediocrity... i had to fight back from a middle class existance, be all you can be, be -NESS

Ish was the first one around, then as a result of ish came ness........just a fact of the forum, nothing to get upset over.

I just must comment on the fact that ish appearst to be larger in the forum following, but you know ish ness whichever one suites ya go with it.
leopold
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 1 2003, 01:01 AM)

Actually, it's a descriptive. If someone has a particular characteristic -say they are saucy, for example - then ness is used to reflect it, as in sacuiness. This doesn't necessarily make that person more saucy, it merely says they have it... you still need an adjective to promote more or less sauciness, as in "She has less sauciness than me missus, that's fer damn sure!"

Ish, on the other hand, is reflexive, it actually changes the meanin of words... so if ya wanted to say someone was of a saucy leanin but wasn't actually saucy, ya can either say "She's kinda in the saucy territory, but I wouldn't go as far as sayin saucy" or ya can say "She's saucyish". See how that makes the whole thing much shorter? It cuts waffle an gets straight to the point!

Granted, ness can do much the same job, but people throw it around far too much. People never really use ish... while I love this "exclusivity" I feel it needs promotin, as there's more delicacy an grace needed ta pull it off... an of course who better an greater ta push it than me??? laugh.gif

Show yerself to be ABOVE the crowd!! Yer already a Matazonian, yer already readin this guff, join ISH! Prove just how schway ya can be!!! biggrin.gif

Guh, that's WAAAAAAYYYY to articulate fer this hour of the mornin blink.gif

(PS if I've made any errors wi me grammatical descriptions, please feel free to rip me ta shreds like the rabit pooch ya are... rolleyes.gif )
prezgfish
well quite frankley i'm a fish
LoLo
I have boobish.

I'm going to gankish some foodish in a little bish.
racingaway13
but leo, ness is not a spin off... so dont say that.
I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM!
what is this i hear about -ish joining with the mr SB death cult? WTF? Mr SB death cult and suffixial groups were to never join, that would cause conflicts of interest, like myself, i am a proud member of Mr SB, but i also am a practicing nessian so that is just putting me in a bad situation... this situation is also true of my good friend crazi who is in this with me... so why not just disalign your leauge of ish with Mr SB and allow the peaceful -nessians to practice their religion! (by religion i of course mean the Mr SB death cult)
prezgfish
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ May 1 2003, 04:45 PM)
but leo, ness is not a spin off... so dont say that.
I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM!
what is this i hear about -ish joining with the mr SB death cult? WTF? Mr SB death cult and suffixial groups were to never join, that would cause conflicts of interest, like myself, i am a proud member of Mr SB, but i also am a practicing nessian so that is just putting me in a bad situation... this situation is also true of my good friend crazi who is in this with me... so why not just disalign your leauge of ish with Mr SB and allow the peaceful -nessians to practice their religion! (by religion i of course mean the Mr SB death cult)

SILENCE
MAtt
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 1 2003, 03:55 PM)
SILENCE

umm no
prezgfish
QUOTE (MAtt @ May 1 2003, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (prezgfish @ May 1 2003, 03:55 PM)
SILENCE

umm no

why not!!
poppa.moo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 30 2003, 11:12 PM)
The role was given to me, not suggested by myself, but will gladly keep the role if that would be right by you Free. I don't wanna be stepping on anybodys toes here!

Oh that's so nice! Yes, if Leo says yes, I don't have a problem. You have to rule with me though. Is that avatar you?

No problems there, i'd rather rule beside you than without!
Yeah it's me. With the help of Lolo i finally got it sorted. YIPEE. biggrin.gif
racingaway13
*is loud*
LoLo
**ish something**
Free Psycho
QUOTE (poppa.moo @ May 2 2003, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 30 2003, 11:12 PM)

No problems there, i'd rather rule beside you than without!
Yeah it's me. With the help of Lolo i finally got it sorted. YIPEE. biggrin.gif

Yea for us!! <gets over loud speaker> Your base belongs to ISH!! Behold and bow before us!!!!
leopold
Woo yeah!!! This is such a schway league full o schway people!! biggrin.gif

Finally, recognition is mine, all MIIIIINE!!!!!!! Muah ha etc...
craziness
um excuse me but you cant say that ish is part of mr sb. i am a co-founder of mr sb, and my other co-founders may be pro ish, but it is just not fair to say that ish = mr sb, because it doesnt. in fact, many people have neglected mr sb for ish.
Free Psycho
<agrees with crazi> There are too many ness-people in mr sb, we'd start killing our own people! I think we should just stick to out ing allience...
leopold
It's a valid point, an one that gives me much trouble... I mean, I've no desire ta fall out wi SB people just cos they choose to follow ness... I mean, everyone makes mistakes *tee hee*
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (craziness @ May 2 2003, 08:52 PM)
um excuse me but you cant say that ish is part of mr sb. i am a co-founder of mr sb, and my other co-founders may be pro ish, but it is just not fair to say that ish = mr sb, because it doesnt. in fact, many people have neglected mr sb for ish.

dun worry crazi, we're not, it's jus an alliance (mr sb is greater than ish cause he's god, sry leo dun hurt me). you can be in sb and ness, or sb and ing, or sb and ish, it doesn't matter biggrin.gif
leopold
I knew I employed ya fer a reason gerbil... wink.gif laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
and that reason would be........ i don't ask for money? biggrin.gif
leopold
Well, yeah, that too now ya mention it... laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
lol laugh.gif ........... seriously tho, when do i get payed? biggrin.gif
leopold
WHAT?????????? ohmy.gif

Whaddya think the altar an all the minions are? Freebies donated due to me benevolence???

Sheeesh!!!
gerbilfromhell
ohhhh, those were for me? i think i need ona those homer pics now biggrin.gif
leopold
Here ya go man!

gerbilfromhell
biggrin.gif now i feel less stupiderningmabobish laugh.gif
leopold
huh.gif

well, quite.... I guess blink.gif
gerbilfromhell
unsure.gif *runs away*
DarkProtector
[FONT=Arial]GERBIL you are nuts but aren't we all.

And with your example

ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

You are so fun
gerbilfromhell
ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH
MistressAlti
My one NESS is enough to counter ALL of your ISHes!
gerbilfromhell
*shakes head at missy a* remember, denial is a baaaad thing, accepting that ish is greater than ness is a goooood thing tongue.gif
prezgfish
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 2 2003, 10:18 PM)
unsure.gif *runs away*

into bear trap

hahahhahhahahaha
phoenix
silence.......the firebird of ISH is speaking *knows people are making lots of noise now *giggles and continues**

if it was not for ISH there wouldn't be 'fish', or 'dish', or 'fetish' for all us freaks out there.

ISH is everywhere!!
& ISH for everyone!!

[silly moment. lurks back to my corner.]
prezgfish
THAT MY POINT I'M A FETISH FISH
gerbilfromhell
*gets beartrap off of leg, throws it at prez for putting it there*
craziness
us ness followers dont need to write ness 1000000 times in a row all over every thread to make it great. ness is a state of mind, it does not require this crazy spam.

btw,

NESS
> all others
cheese is funny
now that sounds like fun...

<runs off aimlessly while screaming>
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (craziness @ May 4 2003, 07:11 PM)
us ness followers dont need to write ness 1000000 times in a row all over every thread to make it great. ness is a state of mind, it does not require this crazy spam.

btw,

NESS
> all others

ish doesn't require spamming either, that's jus what i do. i spam but now i spam the greatnish of ish. and ish>ness, get over it tongue.gif
phoenix
ISH for all!!
now it sounds like a cult. *giggles to herself*
gerbilfromhell
it's a legue, not a cult. if it was a cult tho, it'd still be greater than ness biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.