Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
gerbilfromhell
or you could smite it. it is a heathen after all and should be smote
leopold
Damn straight!

But just to be on the safe side, mebbe I should put me message on me siggy... dry.gif
gerbilfromhell
your sig's long enough already it doesn't need messages to crazi
leopold
sez you, Billy Big Font!!

I'll jus remove the references to the other ISH members, they should all have 'em in their siggy by now
gerbilfromhell
what? no, you can't do that it's your legue. i've got the important members of the mr sb death cult in my sig and btw big font just emphasizes the greatness of the gerbilfromhellvodkaimpleigons biggrin.gif
leopold
I don't see crazi in your siggy there bud... mad.gif

Dun mess wi crazi! She is me mistress an I must protect her interests at all times, esp when she's not here! tongue.gif
gerbilfromhell
she's there, just not in name. i'll change my sig to put her name in and to include my membership and title in the ish legue as soon as i get to 900 posts (or you stop posting, but i'll probably get to 900 first)
leopold
Actually I might stop postin for a bit... I wanna try Splinter Cell, I've had it days an not played it yet... rolleyes.gif
gerbilfromhell
and i wanna...... do whatever it is i do dry.gif
leopold
...but I think I'll wait till I hit 500 posts first...
gerbilfromhell
must hit 900 posts..... soooo close biggrin.gif
leopold
Yeah! Go Gerbil!!

laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
gerbilfromhell
8 more...... wonder if i'll get to a new level.... wait, forgot, there aren't any more levels i'm at the end biggrin.gif
leopold
5 more fer me. Then I get summat else, yes?
LoLo
I have a talked to 3 people at home about the wonders of Ish, and they like it now too. So you can call them followers if you like, even though they don't post on here, but it's up to you.
gerbilfromhell
yep you'll get a new level. 1 more for me tongue.gif
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 16 2003, 07:32 PM)
I have a talked to 3 people at home about the wonders of Ish, and they like it now too. So you can call them followers if you like, even though they don't post on here, but it's up to you.

But of course they are followers!

So, that's three more Hallowed Followers of ISH to the total. Nice work LoLo! See, you deserved the extra minion!
LoLo
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
leopold
Now, I just need to get a few more signed up...
gerbilfromhell
go to other threads and start preaching -ish with me! it works! (mr sb death cult is proof)
LoLo
15 chat room followers have now learned of the greatness of ISH!
gerbilfromhell
WHEEE! MORE CONVERTS biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
Please can I join? I'm ready to wage war on those who are anti-ish, and propose myself for the position of Grand Acolyte....
Love Tara ( im not worthyim not worthyim not worthyim not worthyim not worthyim not worthy......)
saucy_tara
Arse why aren't my magnificent colours working?? sad.gif
MAtt
be adopted you will then find out...
saucy_tara
I have been adopted already by industrial kybosh but he has done a runner and I am lost and alone.......
MAtt
hug.... ok you just highlight waht you want to color and then click the color.....or [COLOR=red]bob and then hit close all tags and it closes them....

so it looks like this [COLOR=red] babdag g [COLOR=red] but without the spaces
saucy_tara
Matt you are a star!!!
Love Tara xxxxxx
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 17 2003, 08:51 PM)
Please can I join? I'm ready to wage war on those who are anti-ish, and propose myself for the position of Grand Acolyte....
Love Tara ( im not worthyim not worthyim not worthyim not worthyim not worthyim not worthy......)

tara, you're more than welcome to the league. You're makin the right choice.

Yer now the Grand Acolyte. This ain't the same thing as Holy Acolyte (Gerbilboy please note yer not fired or nuthin!). Ye get one minion for the quality of yer plea. Plus yer now worthy!

Also, if ya wanna ditch kybosh, I've room for a n00b, an ya get all those benefits that I mentioned in the n00b poll thread. Since ye gave me a title it'll save me thinkin o one. Plus ya can have the second minion as well.

Welcome to the League of ISH. Ya'll be on me siggy (if it can take any more!!)
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 17 2003, 06:29 PM)
15 chat room followers have now learned of the greatness of ISH!

Hey LoLo, if these are your doin then ya can have yer own palace!

The Palace of the High Priestess!

And ye get 10 minions (on top of those ya have now!)
LoLo
15 converts and I don't even get another minion.....sheesh.....I should castrate leo.........nah I won't I'm just playin. laugh.gif
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 17 2003, 09:54 PM)
15 converts and I don't even get another minion.....sheesh.....I should castrate leo.........nah I won't I'm just playin. laugh.gif

HEY!!! Read the post!!

I'm givin ya yer own palace and 10 minions!!

Sheesh, whaddya want - blood??
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 17 2003, 02:01 PM)
15 converts and I don't even get another minion.....sheesh.....I should castrate leo.........nah I won't I'm just playin.  laugh.gif

HEY!!! Read the post!!

I think we were posting at the same time. Sorry my bad.
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 17 2003, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 17 2003, 02:01 PM)
15 converts and I don't even get another minion.....sheesh.....I should castrate leo.........nah I won't I'm just playin.   laugh.gif

HEY!!! Read the post!!

I think we were posting at the same time. Sorry my bad.

I'll let ya off.

Please continue yer glorious work!
LoLo
Will do!
leopold
Excellent!
LoLo
Hey I'm up to seeing visions yay!
saucy_tara
Hurrah!!! I can't wait til I can see them too...
LoLo
They're spiffy.
leopold
Keep them posts a comin saucy one! Ye'll get there soon enough!
saucy_tara
I've gone from newbie to advanced member in 2 hours!!!! How cool is that??!!! laugh.gif
LoLo
Go saucey......you make the league of Ish prowd!
leopold
YAY! Go saucy!!

Ya can stay as me noob but I could upgrade ya to antinoob...
LoLo
I just want to point out my reasoning on her making the league of ish prowd is cause everytime she posts she spreads the word in her signature!
saucy_tara
Hey cheers Lolo, u the main gal!!!! We are all powerful....
leopold
I got that... wink.gif

But it's cool from a noob perspective too
saucy_tara
Antinoob? Is that good? Explain o Grand one...
leopold
er, it would be good, except I already have one...

The idea is you tell me to post less. But since I'm back at work tomorrow I don't think it'll be a prob...

I'll think o summat...
saucy_tara
I'm confused now... sad.gif wanna be something different from an antinoob...
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 17 2003, 10:44 PM)
YAY! Go saucy!!

Ya can stay as me noob but I could upgrade ya to antinoob...

no, anti-noobs are only people with over 100 posts. when she gets to worrying, then she can be your anti-noob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.