Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
ravein
I just went to the website..super sweet... but to my dismay... I am not listed as a member... I cannot express the sadness that I felt... I don't think I will recover Leo...this is just to much
*****SOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB********'
**SNOTTYISH NOSE***
**SADNESS***
leopold
Erm... rave? I scoured this thread an nowhere in it did ya ask ta be a member of ISH. No membership, no name on the site...

But if ya wanna join, then ya can. Pick yerself a schway title an I'll get ya up there. I gotta do it fer a coupla other bods too, so it's no hassle...
MistressAlti
I'm considering jumping the -ness ship, as we don't have a spiffy website... or maybe I should start it... although that would just perpetuate the rivalry...
leopold
Well, ya could be in both... an at one time (before I ran outta buttons) I had considered puttin in a ness page too...
ravein
ahhh I think it was on another thread.. so I will let it go this time.. I will heal... in time... heheheh

I wanna be the drama queen of ish.. or something like that biggrin.gif I'm not picky.. just wanna pay homage to the great ish smile.gif
leopold
After the fuss ya caused on yer last post, Drama Queen is real fittin!!! wink.gif laugh.gif

Woooo! Welcome honey!!
ravein
I figured this much laugh.gif
After the day I had it is amazing i am not more loonish... anyway.. you are needed as best man at a wedding Leo.. so get tot he main page wink.gif
leopold
Okay, yer in rave smile.gif

porcelain - I need a title from ya!

D'oh!! Jus ignore me porce... I missed yer title there...
Debaser
mwahahaha, now -ISH has legal representation...
LoLo
I haven't read the stuff since leo got back, but I hope he noticed the new member(s)
poppa.moo
Fashionably Late, just ain't the words for it! I've just found the LOI website, quite impressive, although i will get a REAL website up and running soon, hopefully. Great job leo, spiffing work!
leopold
Wow! An to think I was gonna bump this meself!

Glad ya like it poppa smile.gif

I've updated it a bit so it dun do all the stupid page reloadin nonsense. Great fun workin wi layers though - NOT!! Oh, an I updated the members page an put in home site links there too!
LoLo
Just out of curiousity are you going to do what I suggested on the members page or is that nixed? lol
leopold
It'll prolly happen - I just gotta work out the best method o doin it...

As of now it's all one page wi layers for each button (except the links) but doin lots o layers is gonna make the thing too slow an unwieldy to maintain. I'll prolly end up doin some sorta ASP thing but I dunno yet...
LoLo
Ok.........just wondering, see you don't have to do it to make me happy. lol
leopold
I know... it was a good idea, an I'd like to do it... jus all this scriptin malarkey has me stumped... blink.gif

Still, home page links work fer now, so I'm happy enough!
porcelainwarrior
yay! im in the members thing, such a proud day is this

i thank and hail thee leo

and i also foresee much proaperity and fortune in your near future ooo.........

*looks into crystal ball intently
leopold
Heh - no probs porce!

Do ya foresee me workin out how to use ASP at all??
gerbilfromhell
*suddenly reapears on forum* biggrin.gif
ISH!
porcelainwarrior
um ... maybe ... whats ASP?

me stupid but leo clever to make pretty website
*appluads leo vigorously*
leopold
erm... I dunno exactly porce... it's some sorta web scriptin thingy. I'll need it to make the member pages work the way I want 'em to, apparently...
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 29 2003, 05:21 PM)
ISH!

Crikey!!! Where did you spring from?? ohmy.gif

Nice to see ya here anyways, gerbil ole buddy smile.gif

An I never got north o Central Park...
MAtt
QUOTE (leopold @ May 29 2003, 09:32 AM)
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ May 29 2003, 05:21 PM)
ISH!

Crikey!!! Where did you spring from?? ohmy.gif

Nice to see ya here anyways, gerbil ole buddy smile.gif

y not? -Ness and -Ish! why can't we all be friends
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 28 2003, 05:15 PM)
Well, ya could be in both... an at one time (before I ran outta buttons) I had considered puttin in a ness page too...

That could be kinda cool... hrm...
leopold
Awww, come join us missy...
leopold
I'm bored

*bumpity bump*

Anyone got any ideas what I can put on me site then?
NummyNums
*bump*
NummyNums
do you know when you look at the website link fast it looks like the legue o fish..... lol
leopold
Yeah, it does a bit... still, what am I gonna do, huh? I've registered it now...
NummyNums
woot im slave to the treasurer cept he never tell me whut to do
leopold
I think he ran off wi all the money. Damn that cheesy one!! mad.gif

(not you, jon. The other one!)
Debaser
we have no money? crap...

/me heads off to the pringle stash pretty damn quick....
leopold
Well, we only had a stack o choccy coins I had left over from crimbo anyway. Oh, an a 2 Guilder coin, which ain't legal tender any more, I think...
Debaser
i know a man who lives under the bridge near camden lock who exchanges guilder for pringles...
NummyNums
so does my title goo poof now that he is gone.... sad.gif
leopold
No nums, it doesn't... but ya can change it if ya want to smile.gif
NummyNums
*taps fingers on brain* can i be the official beer tap of ish, i wanna be the cause of a forever ish drunken stooper
leopold
okey dokey!

I'll change the page at some point...
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ May 29 2003, 11:49 AM)
Awww, come join us missy...

Well... okay. You win. I'll join. Sayonara, pure -ness.
leopold
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Now pick yerself a title babes smile.gif
MistressAlti
How about "The Ambassador of ISH"? Since I'm a crossover member and all...
leopold
Cool! I shall add thee to the list as soon as I can!
MistressAlti
YAY! biggrin.gif
leopold
Site updated again!

Nummy's new title added.

Missy added.
gerbilfromhell
(bump)
*just noticed the ish website*
OMG THAT SITE RULES! biggrin.gif
leopold
Glad ya like it gerbil! It's provin to be a bit of a hit at the mo, an it's not even finished yet!

Still workin on makin a page that has everyone on it... i wanna script it (so I dun hafta make a zillion pages) but now I'm a tad stuck... oh well, once I'm back at work I'm not gonna have time ta worry about it, I guess...

So, anyone got any ideas for what to put in there?
HappyBunny
Welcome the new Avril Slaughterer of ISH! Yay!
leopold
Oh yeah!!!! That HappyBunny should be a groovy addition to the league!

Website bein updated momentarily!
leopold
*bump*

New members always welcome!

New stuff to put on the site suggestions - all sane ones will be considered. An most of the insane ones too laugh.gif

Anyone wanna tell me a joke?
leopold
*last bump of the night*

Reet then, I'm off ta bed now, it's waaaaay past when I wanted to go...

Night night all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.