Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 2 2003, 02:40 PM)
Anyone wanna tell me a joke?

Here's one.......I rebuilt my computer and got my soundcard to work........lol i didn't thats why its a joke.....I'm frustrated.
DarkProtector
New conspiracy time
I think that the buzz that fluorescent lights make is really a mind control/ reading device that they put every where to keep tabs on us.
mad.gif mad.gif DAMN GOVERNMENT:angry: mad.gif
leopold
What does it mean when they start flickerin, DP?

/me waits fer the inevitable "it's time to change the tube" wisecrack...
Mr Fuzzy
Maybe it is...

Mind control and lighting

Perhaps I should join the league of ish... But I'm a bit lazyish to.
leopold
What's there to do?? Most o the new recruits dun even post in here as it is!! (hint hint, you guys!!)

Meh... ya can join - give yerself a title an see yerself on the uberish website!
LoLo
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 3 2003, 11:48 AM)
Maybe it is...

Mind control and lighting

Perhaps I should join the league of ish... But I'm a bit lazyish to.

The lazy poster of ish could be your title.
Mr Fuzzy
Sounds reasonable to me!
leopold
Looks like a decree ta me!!

Heh, easiest signin yet!!!
Pikasyuu
.. ing! >_>
leopold
Slight tweakage of the site again... put in some java script to do a scrolly status bar thing which woulda been ubercool 5 years ago (damn my love of cheesy retro!! laugh.gif) an added the fuzzmeister to the list of members...

I wanna do a lot more wi this site, but the ideas an the time to do em are a bit thin on the ground... Doesn't anyone have any input???
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 3 2003, 12:34 PM)
Slight tweakage of the site again... put in some java script to do a scrolly status bar thing which woulda been ubercool 5 years ago (damn my love of cheesy retro!! laugh.gif) an added the fuzzmeister to the list of members...

I wanna do a lot more wi this site, but the ideas an the time to do em are a bit thin on the ground... Doesn't anyone have any input???

Do an ani movie about ish........or or get people to take pictures of themselves holding a sign that says ish, or having ish drawn on them or or someone singing an ish theme song as a midi on the opening page. I'm feeling a little better suddenly and weird, dont mind me. lol
leopold
Oooh, piccies of ISH members wi ISH signs!! Now that'd be pretty darn cool!!

I think if someone does a midi choon, I'd have it switched off by default. I find home page midi's really annoyin, an I guess I'm not alone in that... but I could put a button in to start an stop the choon if people so desired...

Hmm... I might hafta start clearin some o the detritus outta me webspace if I'm not careful...

Oh, more slight tweakage...
LoLo
Isn't tort in ish? Maybe he could get his band to write and record a song about ish that would be cool.
leopold
That's a superlative suggestion, lo!

Or as I may've said on another day... Frickin bonza, honey!! wink.gif

So Tort, ya up fer doin an Ode to ISH then buddy??
Debaser
scrolling java thingy? midi? gah, why don't you just put on one of those things where the words follow the mouse around the screen, and some REALLY garish backgrounds, alert boxes that open on every page and you're complete... tongue.gif
leopold
Well, the song's gonna be an MP3 which people can play if they want to, rather than those enforced annoyin ones...

The scrolly app was summat stoopid, I know!

I'll leave the fully functional, error-free interface as is, thank ya!
Debaser
but you could achieve fame with the world's most annoying webpage...

...wait, i did all those things on a page a few years ago, AND everything was in 1337, and i wasn't famous...

gah.
Phyllis
hmmmmm...may i join?

i noticed that ya have no court jester on the webpage...i'd like to do that. i'd dance around and make much merriment. biggrin.gif

i've never done any of these club thingummies before. i'm rather shy-ish..lol.
leopold
/me puts on bestest nice e-voice fer shy person

Yes ya may candice smile.gif Ya can be court jester of ISH, we could use one o those... an there's always room fer more dancin an merriment - at 7:30am it's prolly most useful too!

kk - you'll be on the site today honey... welcome aboard!
LoLo
Yay Cand will make a good court jester!

Here have a minion on me cand.
Phyllis
hurrah! *puts lampshade on head, and dances for everyone's merriment* biggrin.gif

Here have a minion on me cand.

hmmm...*takes a bite out of minion cause i dunno what else to do w/ it..lol.
LoLo
pssst cand a minion is like a slave of sorts. Leo hands them out when you're good and spread ish. I have countless minions lol. So I'm more than happy to share one of mine. Plus leo usually greets you in with the handing over of your first minion, so I did it for him. lol
Phyllis
ahh...neato!

well if it's a slave, then i can still take a bite out of it! *chomp*

very delicious.
Mr Fuzzy
Heeeeeeeeeeeyyy.... Where's my minion? I don't think I got one.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 4 2003, 06:29 PM)

awww...do you want a bite of mine?

it tastes like strawberries.
Mr Fuzzy
Thanks for the offer, but I'm holding out for a Thai green curry flavour one.
leopold
Oopsie! My bad, I clean forgot the minions!!

/me hands mr fuzzy a couple of Thai green curry minions

There, that's you sorted... now candice, since lolo has already given ya a minion, here's another one... he changes flavour to your desire!

/me hands candice said minion

Okay... any more fer any more?
LoLo
QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ Jun 4 2003, 10:29 AM)

Have a minion on me as well Fuzzy.
Mr Fuzzy
Hurrah! Now to grab a can of lager from the fridge to go with them...
the lil' pie fairy
weeeell....yeah, i could do with a minion or seven...*waits patiently*
leopold
Sorry sweetie pie... I clean forgot...

/me gives pie ten minions

I dunno what I was thinkin there honey, I'm normally so good wi handin them out... I guess I was too distracted by yer presence... biggrin.gif
oobunnie
Oh leo, leo, please let me join your little club!
kidvicious2punk
uh..ok i clicked the link so nnnow i want to be an ish....wut do i do?
kidvicious2punk
how do i join the army of ish?
and how do i get minions?
kidvicious2punk
ok...so thats how u join.....ok i wish to join the all mitey ISH society! I promise to love Ish and use it whenever possiblish!

do i get to choose my position or anything like that?
if i do...i dont kno wut i want to be yet.....z

anyway thanks for letting me become an ISH
leopold
Corks! Away fer one day an I get two new members!!

Okies you pair - choose yer titles an lemme know! I'll put ya both on the member list on the site once I has 'em

/me hands two minions to oob an kidvish
The Tortured Soul
i just decied to check out the website and leo... no offence but i'm not an offcial member, and i'm definately not a firestarter!!!

i wanted the leauge of ish and the Ejit Cult to be allies

but if you do insist on having me in the leauge then put Rockstar of ish or keeper of the cider fairies, up to you...

oh and links for the portal are both in my sig hehe biggrin.gif

well i guess thx for putting me on even tho i was unaware of it...

when u update the site whatever u kall me (either rockstar or keeper of the cider fairies) then that will go in my sig... ok cya dude...

btw i kan't find the ejit cult, your a mod, kan ya tell me where is't gone???
leopold
Okay, now leo is confoosed... I scoured this 'ere thread fer the members an you were among 'em, so that's why yer here. The title was either bestowed on ya by someone else or I got mixed up.

Either way, yer there cos ya said ya wanted in, that much I'm sure! 'sides, if there's an alliance then yer a member anyways...

I'll change the record on me site.

The ejit cult is prolly still lurkin in Gen Chat. I know it needs movin, but there's over 1600 of the buggers an it's really slow goin!
LoLo
he didn't have a title so I bestowed it upon him. lol
leopold
No pleasin some people, eh lo?
espresso_bean
may i join the league if ish? say yes or i'll hunt you down like the dog you are and tickle you in your sleep ph34r.gif

oh yes....i will.
LoLo
sure choose a title and have a minion.
espresso_bean
biggrin.gif i am the barista in the league of ish. and...........hrmmm......minions eh? i don't know anyone. the one named WeeJ can be my minion. yes, she'll clean up the spilled steamed milk and left-over espresso. she'll do my dishes and work the register. cool.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (espresso_bean @ Jun 25 2003, 04:58 PM)
biggrin.gif i am the barista in the league of ish. and...........hrmmm......minions eh? i don't know anyone. the one named WeeJ can be my minion. yes, she'll clean up the spilled steamed milk and left-over espresso. she'll do my dishes and work the register. cool.gif

minions aren't forum members......minions are just random people that dont truly exist given to you by the league.
espresso_bean
thank you for the clarification.
The Tortured Soul
errrm ok... leo

yeah i don't mind me being a member but i never joined coz i don't just use the ish suffix... i have a tendancey to use your arch nemisis ness as well...

but i lean more towards ish neway... my excuse for getting home late from my friends and band practises (which i always do!!!)
Logicman
I-ish would-ish like-ish to-ish joinish the-ish League-ish of-ish Ish-ish.
leopold
Sounds logical... Pick a name an I'll update the site wi the details (eventually!)

Hi there, BTW - always nice to see new people on the forum!
The Tortured Soul
just out of curiosity, why is the leauge of ish in daily life yet the ejit cult in daft???
Logicman
My name, and my alter ego, is Logicman. (maybe with an ish at the end. Logicmanish.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.