Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The League Of Ish
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Rattgirl
/me falls over laughing

League of Ish kinda sounds like a motley crew of superheroes basking in the power of the word that is ISH....

what about the Cult of the Ish? Granted, cult is a tabooish word these days but it so fits!

One way or the other the little n00b who has begun to flood (in small trickles) various forums (me! tongue.gif ) would me most honored to be a member of the mighty League of Ish....can I be the Goddess of Ish? or would that clash with High Priestess?...and my name?....LOL ooh I can be the Idiot Savant of Ish....somehow that has a nice ring to it.

I'm too little to get a minion so save 'em for later I'm not gonna ask for one....I just need a home! sad.gif unsure.gif
oobunnie
Are there any fun type names not takin yet o.o? happy.gif
leopold
Well, it's kinda hard to change now I've paid fer the domain...

OK, I dun think we actually have a goddess at the mo, so if ya wanna be that then that's cool wi me smile.gif Or Idiot Savant... either or... take yer pick!

Oob, does this mean ya wanna join too?? I guess there's any number of titles ya can choose... pop over to the webishsite an have a butchers at what's there already, then jus choose summat!
Rattgirl
Yippee!!! I'm the Idiot Savant of Ish!!! *does the happy squirrel dance* *puts on her best Rain Man face*

Definitely ish. Definitely. I'm an excellent Ish'er. Dad let me Ish on sundays. Only in the driveway. Only in the driveway. Ish.
leopold
Web site updated!!!!

Well, I added some users and changed the "latest" page... I'm such a crap webmastish!! Gah me...

C'mon people, inspire me!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 28 2003, 03:47 PM)
Well, I added some users and changed the "latest" page... I'm such a crap webmastish!! Gah me...

Dude, no one's as bad as I am.

*hugs*

You do a fine job.
Rattgirl
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 28 2003, 09:47 PM)
C'mon people, inspire me!

Member photos and head member bios?

Fanart....random quote of the day, random Banzai Kitten of the day, "Go to this website or die" links.....

umm? blink.gif
Sarah the Spider
Ha ha ha, I visited the website.

I didn't realize there was an *official* site for it. I am mucho impressed.

It's good...and yet oddly hard to believe an entire site came to life after a poll on the forums one fateful night...

biggrin.gif

*hugz ISH members*
Sun Tsu
I would like to join and be the ''Panda Warlord of ISH''!
leopold
Consider it done, Sun!!
oobunnie
can I be the Ickle Mascot of Ish happy.gif

it was either that or I want to be a sheriff

btw, thats a very nice web site you have. Nice job
cheese is funny
ness > ish

<runs away>
leopold
I wonder what Strong Bad would do wi that cheese post in this situation?

Oh yeah, I know!

DELETED!!!
cheese is funny
are you going to delete taht leo? dont censor me.... sad.gif
leopold
Jus one thing ya need to remember cheese... I'm not Strong Bad...

No, I won't be censorin ya. Yet. Jus dun clutter the thread!

<(_Y_)>
Rattgirl
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 28 2003, 11:40 PM)
I wonder what Strong Bad would do wi that cheese post in this situation?

Oh yeah, I know!

DELETED!!!

a tribute to StrongBad:

ummm no...a tribute to TEEN GIRL SQUAD!!!!

"I have a crush on every boy!"
"Arrowed!"
"ow, my skin."

I need to check out to see if he's answered my friend's question about DDR.....*falls over*
The Tortured Soul
Leo i'ed liek to "hire" one of the link balls thingys can ya put a link to F.T.S. site plz (www.f-t-s.tk)
sizzlieswix
i would like to join the mighty league of ish!!!

i even have found meself a title...i don't think it has been taken...

and i also can't decide which sounds better...

either the..

Court Jester of ISH

OR

the ISH Jester...you decide
sizzlieswix
i have a suggestion as well...

why don't you add a poll or a list of the most favorite or your favorite ISH words and maybe what they mean or something...

to truly say you enjoy the ISH as your favorite suffix, you should have a favorite ISH word to go along with it...
or many favorite ISH words!!
LoLo
QUOTE (sizzlieswix @ Jun 29 2003, 10:36 PM)
i would like to join the mighty league of ish!!!

i even have found meself a title...i don't think it has been taken...

and i also can't decide which sounds better...

either the..

Court Jester of ISH

OR

the ISH Jester...you decide

You may join if you like, however Candice is already the Court Jester of Ish.
LoLo
Here I go stepping on Leo's toes again.
sizzlieswix
hrm...how about...

magician of ISH? is that taken?
i tried looking through the list of league members, but i don't know how updated it is
Little Green Goth
huh.gif The League of Ish....hmmm...Perhaps I could be...the Little Psycho of Ish? Hmmmm Or since Goddess isn't taken...Ooooo I know...Psycho Goddess of Ish!! YEAH!! Can that be my title pweaseish? happy.gif wub.gif wacko.gif
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Jun 30 2003, 03:01 PM)
Here I go stepping on Leo's toes again.

Oh behave, lo! I really dun mind! In fact, I'm gonna promote ya to Grand Priestess of ISH, which is in honour of all yer good works, yer help in recruitin people, an yer general schwaynish biggrin.gif

Sizzle - the member list has a "last update" date, is in UK format (ie day/month/year, but I may change that...) so ya can see it's about 3 days old or so...

All updates will happen soonish...
Phyllis
*sniffles*

i can't open the league of ish site anymore. gahhhh. stupid computer. *kicks it*

ah well...

*dances around and shoves pie in everyone's faces*...there. much merriment. court jester duties done for today biggrin.gif (even tho lol i haven't really done em since i've joined...what do you expect tho..us jesters are notorious slackers!)
porcelainwarrior
/me feels guilty so makes a few predictions ...

um hinsley will marry leo

D will have a funny ickle backyard festival

i will stop being accused of flirting

tara's avb will start working on me puter again

thats all folks buhbye ...
leopold
QUOTE (candice @ Jun 30 2003, 08:54 PM)
i can't open the league of ish site anymore. gahhhh.  stupid computer. *kicks it*

Ahhh, an ya couldn't open me "project" site either! Guess yer ISP has a DNS issue there honey... It'll prolly sort itself out soon enough. Or at least I hope so...

(I use me domain name fer both sites, an they are hosted at the same company... just in case anyone cares...)
Little Green Goth
Oooo Nice AV porcelainwarrior! ^.^ I like Unicorns hehe.

Oh, and Leo, if Psyco Goddess of Ish doesn't work then perhaps I could be the Pirate Queen of Ish...or...something...heh Ish all up to you! laugh.gif
Sun Tsu
/me puts on warlord armour and smites the wicked
kidvicious2punk
um...yea....im a member but i havent thot of a title...so i figured i will be the ISH publicity senator...err...i guess u r way better at the publicizing thing.. but i will start being better at it!ill put the link on my crappy webpage...lol ya...so thanx for your graciousness i have a title now!
leopold
Okay, the site has been updated - new members added, Lolo's promotion is in, and Tort's link is in place.

I'm finding this interface thingy a bit awkward now, cos I'm thinking of things to add but there's no real room for expansion... sure, it LOOKS kinda cool, but it's a pain in the arse to maintain...

Anyways, any more ideas an stuff are muchly appreciated smile.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 30 2003, 12:39 PM)
Oh behave, lo! I really dun mind! In fact, I'm gonna promote ya to Grand Priestess of ISH, which is in honour of all yer good works, yer help in recruitin people, an yer general schwaynish biggrin.gif

YAY a promotion! Do I get payed more now? like 2 times what I used to get paid? lol (for those who don't get this joke 2x0=0)
leopold
THREE times more!!! laugh.gif

Oh, an I forgot the Palace of the Grand Priestess an the 30 minions...
LoLo
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 30 2003, 05:44 PM)
THREE times more!!! laugh.gif

Oh, an I forgot the Palace of the Grand Priestess an the 30 minions...

**hugs leo**
Pikasyuu
were-weasel syuu!

awesome job, Leo
chester
i would like to join the league of ISH, but i doubt you would want me around. i will say that the suffix ISH is the greatest of all. i have much to offer the league, but no title. if you decide to accept me, please find a job for me. i can cook, draw, sing, dance, and much more. please.

IM NOT WORTHY!!!

kelly j.
LoLo
welcome to the league chester. want to be the official poop smith of the league? (homestar ref) I'm kidding of course.

I'll let Leo make your name for you, this is his league after all and I'm feeling uncreative. lmao

Have a minion on me.
Logicman
Um, Leo, I didn't realize what you meant by name. Could you change it to "cynical jerk/superhero?"
leopold
What would ya rather have, Log?
Sarah the Spider
dry.gif

*sigh*

FINE...I will FINALLY give in...after ALL THIS TIME...*sigh*

I'LL JOIN THE LEAGUE OF ISH...

ohmy.gif *gasps of shock all around* ohmy.gif

But only if I can be The Anime Emperess of Ish...if that title isn't already taken, of course...
leopold
ohmy.gif Lumme!! ohmy.gif

Yep, ya can have that title, sarah smile.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 1 2003, 03:40 PM)
ohmy.gif Lumme!! ohmy.gif

<~~is stupid

Lumme??
leopold
Lumme = expression of surprise
Sarah the Spider
Oh and if I am in the League...can I have one of those little link orbs? For my blog?

(http://hometown.aol.com/sashfranny/blog.html)

*puppy dog eyes*
leopold
More likely to go with the user list, that...

But there's gonna be a redesign at some point
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 1 2003, 03:47 PM)
More likely to go with the user list, that...

But there's gonna be a redesign at some point

A redesign...might I suggest Inu Yasha? (J/K)
leopold
Now it's my turn to be stoopid...

Who????? huh.gif
Sarah the Spider
*points to AV*

The one with white hair and stellar ears. biggrin.gif

*sigh*
leopold
Oh...

huh.gif

me still lost...
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 1 2003, 03:53 PM)
Oh...

huh.gif

me still lost...

You need Adult Swim in your life, leo...

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.