Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The -ness Death Cult
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
racingaway13
well, i think that this whole "ish" thing is no good, -ness is the better of the two suffixes that were voted for! so just come on and declare your love for -ness!!!! yay!!!
craziness
OMG CAN I BE THE HIGH PREISTESS!!!
i was offered the job for the -ish cult....but -nessi s just so much better
cheese is funny
theres too many people in the other cult(or i lost count at 3 people...there is 3 in that one, right? oh god.. im confused...) id rather be in the smaller cult, can i join?
MistressAlti
I want to join the -ness cult. But we can't be a death cult, because the SB people get angry.
craziness
no the -ness cult is just like a thing for people who know their suffixes
i am a mr sb death cult person and i am in the -ness cult i think
MistressAlti
Well, as long as you say it's okay, then okay. Death cult it is. I call the title of "That one priestess of -Ness"
craziness
whatever man
its all cool with me cool.gif
gerbilfromhell
death cult? meh, as long as you don't COMPLETELY rip off mr sb (with shrines, smitemasters) then i really don't care. why is it whenever someone makes a cult/club/legue someone else has to make a rival cult for no apparant reason? meh, dry.gif
leopold
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Mar 16 2003, 12:55 PM)
death cult? meh, as long as you don't COMPLETELY rip off mr sb (with shrines, smitemasters) then i really don't care. why is it whenever someone makes a cult/club/legue someone else has to make a rival cult for no apparant reason? meh, dry.gif

Don't worry gerbil - we'll smash 'em like we smashed the Mittens cult. We have the vodka imps on our side.

Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I don't care. Have yer cult. It's borin if we're all on the same side...
racingaway13
ok, number one, crazyness, you get to be high preistess of the -ness cult, then, mistress alti, you can be that one preistess of -ness, and cheese is funny, you can join by all means
gerbil, i made this cuz -ness is soo much better than -ish and i dont like it, i just couldnt go on with that one being the only suffixual club/cult, also this is most definately NOT in any way against the mr SB death cult, never would i do such a thing against the corperation, never.... also we can just not go and steal mr SB death cult things
gerbilfromhell
well...... as long as you don't i'm fine with your cult. but i'm watching you to see if you rip off the cult. BEWARE! mad.gif
racingaway13
your a gerbil from hell.... why would i disobey you... oh mister co-founder of the mr SB death cult of olde
leopold
Nice to see us all gettin along here smile.gif

/me officially recognises the ness cult (hopefully they will have a name soon) and decrees that war between the two factions will not be tolerated. But only cos I have a vested interest... wink.gif
gerbilfromhell
WHEEEEEEE! peace biggrin.gif
leopold
racin - as the top person in your faction - do we have a truce, my friend?
craziness
this death cult has absolutely no affilition with the mr sb death cult. we dont really care about them, they dont really care about us, some of us are them.... we are just in this cult coz -ness is sooooooooo much cooler than -ish
gerbilfromhell
stop saying that. we're at peace don't provoke us mad.gif
leopold
oh no, me mistress an me Holy Acolyte are fallin out blink.gif

no fair...

/me sobs at the unfairness of it all sad.gif
Sickness
As Sickness, do I get a place here?
craziness
of course!
Sickness
Yay! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (racingaway13 @ Mar 16 2003, 06:10 PM)
cheese is funny, you can join by all means

can i be "the preacher of -ness"? and spread the greatness of -ness?
MistressAlti
All right, where are you people? You let the -ness death cult drop off the board! Ack! I'm gone for a few days, and you see what happens! >fumes<
leopold
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Mar 18 2003, 04:48 PM)
All right, where are you people? You let the -ness death cult drop off the board! Ack! I'm gone for a few days, and you see what happens! >fumes<

Ya see the problem Alti... it's not like I'm tryin to overshadow ya or anythin, but it's clear that these people simply prefer ISH. Even Cheese is defectin (if only to attend me weddin to the saucy one, but he is bringin cake...)

It's just the combined greatness of me, the uberschwayness of gerbil, the hyperunhuggableness of LoLo and the extreme sauciness of me noobish - ya can't really win there...

An yes, I realise the irony of usin NESS four times in me argument. I'm provin that it's just WAAAY too universal to be really effective.

Soz...
craziness
-ness rules!
saucy_tara
There is no greater suffix than -ish, in fact I am willin to change my name for the good of the cause to saucyish Tara.boo
craziness
observe my name
my name is craziness
i will never abandon
gerbilfromhell
you should change your name to crazyish tongue.gif
craziness
eww that sounds so unschway and disgusting and it would be betrayong my cult. hey you know what i just realized its like 4 against one right now back off!
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 18 2003, 07:16 PM)
There is no greater suffix than -ish, in fact I am willin to change my name for the good of the cause to saucyish Tara.boo

Nah - saucyish kinda takes the edge off yer sauciness... hows about ubersaucy ishtara?

(I realise that the ISH isn't in the suffix place. But it's in there, an that's all that counts!)
gerbilfromhell
it's 3 against one so tongue.gif
saucy_tara
saucyish does downgrade my magnificence somewhat...Will think of somethin tho, ALL HAIL TO THE LEAGUE OF ISH................
craziness
i said LIKE 4 aganist 1 because like means about and about means aproximately and i am too lazy to count but you should all stop beating up on me its just not fair!
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 18 2003, 07:28 PM)
saucyish does downgrade my magnificence somewhat...Will think of somethin tho, ALL HAIL TO THE LEAGUE OF ISH................

Babe, megahyperultrasaucy don't do ya justice!
saucy_tara
But Crazi we loveeeeee youuuuuuuuu
craziness
if you really love me youll leave me alone and let me worship the greatness of -ness! *sob*
leopold
Yes, we do love ya crazi!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

In fact, if it weren't fer you, there'd BE no ness cult any more, an we'd all be bored...
cheese is funny
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 18 2003, 06:03 PM)
Even Cheese is defectin (if only to attend me weddin to the saucy one, but he is bringin cake...)

only for the wedding, but then i go back to my cheesyNESS to spread the greatNESS of mr sb...

is it ok for the cake to read..."NESS!!! NESS!!!! NESS>ISH...congradulations"?
leopold
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 18 2003, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 18 2003, 06:03 PM)
Even Cheese is defectin (if only to attend me weddin to the saucy one, but he is bringin cake...)

only for the wedding, but then i go back to my cheesyNESS to spread the greatNESS of mr sb...

is it ok for the cake to read..."NESS!!! NESS!!!! NESS>ISH...congradulations"?

Er, no. It must say

Congratulations to the Grand Master of ISH and the tremendously saucy one

On chocolate cheesecake, please. Tara insists, an her sauciness is as impressive as me greatness...
cheese is funny
CHEESE CAKE? mmmm.... soo good... i havent had good cheesecake in so long.... dang.. now im hungary... im ok with that message, cause it says nothing about ish being better then ness(cause its a lie)
leopold
Well, if yer hungary then I must insist on bein the Czech Republic *snarf snarf*

Sorry, poor Eastern European gag there unsure.gif
racingaway13
tis a poor gag.... anyways
as the starter (even though i kinda was away for a long time, so the almighty crazyness took over for a while [thankness to the craziness] ) i announce a tentative peace agreement (kinda late too, sorry) between the leauge of ish and the ness death cult*

[SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]*the -ness death cult bears no affiliation with the mr SB death cult, and the mr SB death cult does not endorse the -ness death cult, although the -ness death cult does endorse the mr SB death cult
leopold
thankies racing. Now please ask crazi ta leave ISH alone biggrin.gif
racingaway13
ill do so by im as soon as shes home
leopold
she's on right now!
craziness
NESS!
MistressAlti
Ness ness ness?
gerbilfromhell
as much as i hate to do this, i'm reviving teh ness cult by saying that it's dead. it's dead deal with it fools biggrin.gif
craziness
this ness death cult rules, new people you should consiter your options before simply conforming to ish.
gerbilfromhell
the reason the join ish is because the already HAVE CONSIDERED their options and have BECOME ENLIGHTENED by the WISDOM OF ISH! tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.