Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Mittens Animation
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
cheese is funny
that was pretty funny, but i noticed something...

the sea people had a cool flying thing and a big gun thing... if they have that, why is aquaman so lame?

sorry, i notice dumb things like that
gerbilfromhell
*edited*
Mata
Gerbil, I've told you before. Play nice.

To answer the question... It's probably either

a) Because it's a dream and they don't really have guns like that

or

cool.gif Because it's all just cartoons and not meant to be cross-referenced.

What is the truth? Who knows...
leopold
c'mon gerbilboy... do as Mata sez. If ya get canned I'm gunna have ta find me a new Holy Acolyte fer me League of ISH...
gerbilfromhell
*another edit for obvious reasons*
craziness
cheese is a girl......
gerbilfromhell
ok, so i called her 'him' who cares?
leopold
I bet cheese does... wink.gif
gerbilfromhell
well she's not here so tongue.gif
cheese is funny
QUOTE (craziness @ Mar 16 2003, 08:28 PM)
cheese is a girl......

uhh... im a guy...... umm... yeah....

sorry i made a mistake, ill try not to make any more... i dont like being yelled at...
craziness
lol sorry i thought you said your a girl once?????
Mata
Personally I don't care how many threads people post on the same subject (within reason obviously!). If it troubled me I'd conflate the different threads into one. Gerbil, you're not admin here so don't tell people what to do! If Cheese was saying that the Holocaust never happened that would be fair reason to be annoyed, but frankly it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things if there is more than one thread around so don't go getting so stropy about such small things!
gerbilfromhell
sad.gif (hangs head in shame)
prezgfish
*goes upside gerbils head*-

heh my pimp hand is strong.

Agent - wade are these women hookers
wade - Iím offended Iíll have you thought these are just some friends hanging out, of course there hanging out did cost a couple a grand and the chauffeur was wearing a canary yellow tux, you might be on to something there

Deadpool on selling out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.