Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girls Rebeling
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daft
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hinsley
right, i think for a week every month we shold kick guys in the balls continuously so they know wat we go throu.

who's with me?
porcelainwarrior
erm ... not me i dont get the monthly pain thing, i am steel woman with pretty titanium plating ...

but ill kick random people for you if you like ...
hinsley
yeah!! go forth and kick random guys in the balls!
porcelainwarrior
ok then ...

kicks her uncle keith in the balls ...

runs away ...

argh! damn you hinsley (she says as she is beaten mercilessly)
leopold
I refuse to believe it's THAT bad, Hins... Yeah, I guess it's not nice or comfortable, an it can be a tad messy, but have ya any idea how bad bein kicked in the balls actually is??

Lemme put it another way... have ya ever been doubled up in severe agony, not able to walk, not able to see straight durin one of yer monthlys? Has anyone??

Tell ya what, how about instead we jus go round shoutin at everyone fer a week! wink.gif laugh.gif
hinsley
im doubled up now. it actually feels worse than when i was in hospital with lver and kidney infection.
you guys just dont realise how bad it is.
leopold
Really? Wow, that sounds jolly unpleasant... sad.gif

I still reckon yer in the minority though... me missus is never that bad, usually a bit sluggish an headachey, an feelin a bit queasy - I can replicate that feelin by simply gettin drunk the night before an eatin a dodgy kebab... laugh.gif
hinsley
lol, er..........

OWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[Edit: Bit long, hins... chopped it down so it dun screw the thread up - leo]
porcelainwarrior
my friend gets so bad the doctor gave her these tablets for pain ... they have more in common with lsd - i took one instead of anadin by mistake - my god
hinsley
lol, thik i might be goin over to the doctors, lol
WeeJ
If there were no men, who'd kill the spiders?

The 5 screws and a plate hurt lots but I've pretty much milked that for all its worth dry.gif
hinsley
go kick some guy in the nuts, it will make you feel better WeeJ!!!!

oh and we could just get bug spray, that kills spiders ya know.

biggrin.gif

(oh btw dont kick oyur bf in the nuts, if you ever want sex of him again. biggrin.gif)
Phyllis
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 29 2003, 02:54 PM)
Lemme put it another way... have ya ever been doubled up in severe agony, not able to walk, not able to see straight durin one of yer monthlys? Has anyone??

i used to, when i was a teenager.

used to get such bad pains i'd be crying and vomitting. wasn't a pretty sight. but yeah, people like me are definitely the minority.

now that i'm older, for some reason it's a bit better. uncomfortable, yeah, but i'm not gonna go kick any guys because of it. it isn't their fault.

i also don't get all snippy w/ everyone at that time either. i never have. a little more emotional than usual..but that generally manifests itself as crying at a sad book or movie..lol. or even getting overly happy at something. i just don't see the point in getting all angry with people because of a natural process that isn't any fault of their own. *shrug*
hinsley
lol, ok so we only kick guys that think we are babys over it.
cheese is funny
horrable idea... simply horrable idea...
oobunnie
The joys of Depo Provera
quietus_x
What, we need a reason to kick people? Kicking random people sounds fine. Never needed a /reason/ for it. *kidding*

*cough* Actually, it does get pretty bad for me on occasion. Gets me doubled up on the floor trying not to move or do anything but breathe. Only happens once or twice for a few minutes every few months, though.
LoLo
I've only ever gotten cramps right after I miscarried.......sorry ladies I don't have probs with my lady time, well cept a hormonal imbalance the last month or so but still not much cramping if any at all....which usually its none.
hinsley
meh. i get so much pain. sad.gif suppoe i deserve it. :'(
Phyllis
it'll probably lessen in intensity as you get older, hins.

especially if ya have kids, i've heard.

course then ya hafta go through the pain of labor. blink.gif
hinsley
im nver havin kids!!! im gonna adopt
espresso_bean
mine used to be really bad - vomiting and terrible back pain. not any guys fault though. if anything, men have been pretty sympathetic, probably because i'm a really nice person when i'm menstrating. i still have some pain, i had to stop eatin' red meat to help with the pain (doc's orders). i still get all teary though - like if i try cookin' somethin' and it burns....ah man, i will bawl. hehe....actually it's kinda funny, i'm a very non-emotional person.
Rattgirl
I always used to miss one day a month in jr high and high school...but I'd be at school, just in the nurse's office curled up trying to sleep it off. Anymore they're still just as bad but I'm more used to it. But...well yeah, I'm weird and so're my cycles; they're anywhere from 25 days to 3 1/2 months long and that can get damn freaky sometimes...blink.gif
espresso_bean
i skip months sometimes. it's a pain in the seat-cover i'll tell ya.
Rattgirl
it's cute 'cuz the BF doesn't worry about it but I do. After all the empirical evidence you'd think I'd be the one who wasn't worried about the cause of missed periods, but he's the one that's all "Oh, don't worry, it'll come sometime," and I'm the one that's running to Planned Parenthood to get tested...rolleyes.gif
espresso_bean
i am not sexually active anymore. so, when i skip a period, it doesn't make me nervous - it's just obnoxious.
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (leopold @ Jun 30 2003, 10:54 AM)
I refuse to believe it's THAT bad, Hins... Yeah, I guess it's not nice or comfortable, an it can be a tad messy, but have ya any idea how bad bein kicked in the balls actually is??

Tell ya what, how about instead we jus go round shoutin at everyone fer a week! wink.gif laugh.gif

Yes, actually. I'm one of those women who gets more pain during that time more than anything. Myself and a few others I know have passed out from it, much more than doubled over. It takes a lot of painkillers to tackle that. It's bloody awful sometimes.
vicrawr
i shouldn't have read this post *gouges out eyes*

on the subject, i always carried a bottle of pamprin and mydol...it seems that in high school, everytime we had group work, i got stuck with a girl during lady time

so i carried em in a secret spot in my backpack....best thing i ever did, i got so many hugs

yay for hugs boo on the sack kicking, it hurts and if you do it hard enough, guys will vomit, i know from experience
cheese is funny
how sweet of you irish <hugs irish>
Rattgirl
QUOTE (syuu @ Jun 29 2003, 10:26 PM)
Yes, actually. I'm one of those women who gets more pain during that time more than anything. Myself and a few others I know have passed out from it, much more than doubled over. It takes a lot of painkillers to tackle that. It's bloody awful sometimes.

*seconds* there are times when nothing kills the pain. Not saying getting kicked in the balls isn't damn nasty, but at least it's something where the most severe of the pain only lasts a few minutes....not 12-36 hours....
Pikasyuu
I had a friend named Ricky who played football without a cup. Yeah, men, you're cringing already. One day, he got kneed downstairs so badly that they were both completely purple ( Yes, he showed us ), and he was drugged up on morphine for the rest of the month, and had a stay in a hospital for a week.

I think perhaps the ball kicking is worse. There are nerve endings in there.
vicrawr
oh god, that poor guy, i dry heave just thinking about it

we "had" this game in school, (had cuz i graduated) called bag tag and we'd see who could tag the most people

we did it in lunch mostly...yeah, i didn't win, i was too busy defending the boys, but we got yelled at lots cuz guys would scream and crumple to the ground

talk about sadism biggrin.gif
hinsley
lol happy.gif

nice of you to carry that stuff tho irish!!! <kisses>
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (quietus_x @ Jun 29 2003, 05:15 PM)
Actually, it does get pretty bad for me on occasion. Gets me doubled up on the floor trying not to move or do anything but breathe. Only happens once or twice for a few minutes every few months, though.

This is what most closely resembles my own experience, except that it's a few hours some months, rather than a few minutes. Last summer was kinda scary though; for a few months there, I all of a sudden started getting cramps so severe that I'd finally re-emerge from the bathroom or other sanctuary crying and shaking, barely able to hold a glass of water steady in my hand, and Advil wouldn't cover up the pain. Freaked me out the first time -- I thought I was having a miscarriage (even though I'm strictly on the pill??). Luckily that doesn't happen anymore, I don't know why it happened at all. Stress??

I do get stupidly emotional though. A geico insurance commercial could have me in tears within seconds for absolutely no reason. Gazing at my poster of pink floyd the wall could reduce me to a soggy mess.
hinsley
i also get doubled up in pain for a few hours, usually 1 or 2 a day. its worse when i jsut wake up, i cant usually get out of bed.

plus a few f you might have noticed a get a little b*cthy and fight a bit (lol i think oyu deffo have noticed).

i dont take anything for t casue i cant be bothered with all them pills and stuff.
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (hinsley @ Jun 29 2003, 11:05 PM)
i dont take anything for it casue i cant be bothered with all them pills and stuff.

In general, neither do I, hins. I only tried taking the Advil those few times it was too bad to handle; I never have any Midol handy because I'd never use it when I did have it. If the greatest of the pain disappears within a few hours, then I don't wanna bother taking stuff for it, especially if it's just going to happen again in a month anyway. (Pessimistic approach?)
hinsley
meh it may be, but then im pessamistic, sue me.
Sarah the Spider
I feel guilty. I never get it bad like some of the stuff I am seeing! *hugz the girlz* I have this really big bottle of Midol that I have and carry around with me, but I have only used it once or twice. It's my friends that are draining the darn thing.
Phyllis
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Jun 29 2003, 07:19 PM)
But...well yeah, I'm weird and so're my cycles; they're anywhere from 25 days to 3 1/2 months long and that can get damn freaky sometimes...blink.gif

i know how ya feel. i'm the same way. and i'd go on the pill to regulate em, but yeah...i had some issues with it last time i tried. maybe someday (ooh hey hins, you may wanna try it though...it's supposed to relieve some of the pain of cramps...well for some ppl it does anyway. or try depo provera..ya don't get a period at ALL then...well most girls don't.

and *big public hugs for irish*...such a sensitive boy. biggrin.gif
hinsley
hmm.... sounds good!!! happy.gif i might... ill go to the doctors one day......
Phyllis
i don't know what kind of programs ya have in england, but here in the states if you're a high school student (or someone w/ a low income.....this is assuming as a high school student you don't have a high paying job)....you can get it for free usually (or, at the most, a couple dollars). and they can't tell your parents about it...so if ya have something similar there, then yay!
hinsley
you get prescriptions free till you leave school and then its all 6.40 for 1 prescription. god knows where i is gonna get this money from... im gonna have to get a job. sad.gif
Jonman
Why don't we cut the legs off bunny rabbits as well? Just so they know what it's like for girls on the rag, and lads being kicked in the goolies.

And then we can crush the knees of guinea pigs, so they know what the bunnies are going through. And the dolphins will need their blowholes singed to make up for the guinea pigs. And while we're there, let's sew the beaks of geese to their ankles. Just so they know what it's like for the girls, boys, bunnies, dolpins, guinea pigs and geese.

That's much fairer.
hinsley
yeah!! lets go!!!!
Logicman
QUOTE (Jonman @ Jun 30 2003, 08:54 PM)
Why don't we cut the legs off bunny rabbits as well? Just so they know what it's like for girls on the rag, and lads being kicked in the goolies.

And then we can crush the knees of guinea pigs, so they know what the bunnies are going through. And the dolphins will need their blowholes singed to make up for the guinea pigs. And while we're there, let's sew the beaks of geese to their ankles. Just so they know what it's like for the girls, boys, bunnies, dolpins, guinea pigs and geese.

Do what you want to the bunnies, dolphins, and geese, but leave the guinea pigs alone! They've been through enough.
geminidragonx2d
ok , this is wut i have to say about that topic. "This study estimates that over 9% of the boys in their sample had experienced a non-sexual assault to their genitals. If our population consists of about (population link) 20 million boys between the ages of 10-19 years old then that tranlsates to about 1,800,000 boys a year in this country who are assaulted. By these numbers 450,000 boys are injured each year as a result of these attacks and two percent or about 36,000 are apparently hurt to the degree that they need medical attention.

Instead of concern and outrage what we get is the media encouraging this sort of behavior and trying to frame it in terms of its being funny. If it were girls who were being attacked there would be outrage, committees, and every politician jumping on the bandwagon of finding solutions."
geminidragonx2d
so , next time u wanna kick a guy in the balls , why dont you think wut it would be like to have your eyes hanging between your legs , and hving someone kick u there , and punch you in the stomach reall hard .

next , now i know women go through pain , and ill never know how bad it is . but you will never know wut it is like to be kicked in the balls.also , how often do you see jokes about women on there period ? nad the few times u do the guys gettin bitched out, 99 % of comedy movies have atleast one scene of a guy gettin hit in the balls and every one laughin at him. finally , kicking guys in the balls because u have your period is just another sexist act of feminist women blambing every thing that is wrong on men, and in this case , its not at all the mens fault .
Sir Psycho Sexy
*whispers* psst, the last post of this thread was nearly 2 years ago, it's a very dead thread and it was probably ment in jest
geminidragonx2d
Kicking Guys in The Balls

Have you ever been kicked in the balls, taken some sort of flying object to your nuts or hurt them somehow? Remember how much that hurts? Well, most girls think that it’s OK to kick a guy in the nuts. They don’t seem to understand how much pain that causes.

Since I’m such a nice guy I’ll write down the instances in which kicking a guy in the nuts is warranted:

1. Rape

2. Attempted Murder

3. When the guy has homicidal intent

4. When being assaulted

5. When being robbed

6. When held at knifepoint

7. When held at gunpoint

8. When the man threatens the life of others

9. When being kidnapped

As you might be able to see, there aren’t many reasons on my list, and all are for very serious acts. I propose that we charge every girl who kicks a guy in the balls for no good reason (one not listed above, although there may be reasons I’ve missed) with assault and battery and then have them thrown in jail for an indeterminate amount of time. It’s not funny when a guy gets kicked in the balls; it’s an excruciatingly painful experience. So, next time you’re thinking about kicking that “jerk” in the nuts because he dumped you, think again: you might be thrown in jail for assault. And you won’t like that.
geminidragonx2d
A lot of things anger me. Sexism angers me, as does racism. Bigotry angers me and hypocrisy also pisses me. Clinton bashing gets on my nerves as does mindless, propaganda induced “patriotic” arguments about why we went to war in Iraq or why Bush is in fact God. My rant is about sexism though, and so I will start out with this statement: misogynist is the word to describe one who hates or despises women. There is no word to my knowledge that describes hatred towards men.

Men are blamed for a lot of things. A lot of women hate men; some even use us for our money. Many [please refrain from using such hateful words - LoLo] hate us and others harbor hatred towards men for unknown reasons. Hatred towards men is a form of sexism; sexism in turn is a form of bigotry.

A clothing line was taken off the shelves when a group cried foul. The t-shirts and sandals said things like “boys are ugly. throw rocks at them” and “boys are smelly”. If t-shirts came out targeted at kids with sayings like “Women are evil; throw rocks at them” or “Women are gold diggers” or “Don’t trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn’t bleed” feminists groups would be having a s-word [again editted by LoLo, please watch your language and make my job easier, it's not like I get paid for this.] fit and would begin to do a media blitz. What’s wrong with this scenario? It takes years upon years for a sexist line of clothing to be taken off the market yet a misogynistic one would never get off the ground.

I have as of yet to see a feminist group proclaiming “We want equal rights! Draft women!” I have as of yet to see a feminist group not be hypocritical, or not blame men for all their problems. I have as of yet to see a feminist group lobby for anything that promotes hatred towards men to be destroyed. It’s this kind of sexism that makes me sick.

Women have won in the ongoing battle against rape. They have made it so that when a woman says “no” at any time during intercourse or while committing a sexual act or having a sexual act performed on them the man must either pull out or stop because if he doesn’t he can be charged with rape. You heard me right, if the woman says “no” at any point while having sex you can be charged with rape, sexual assault or any other of charge the woman can think of. Some might say these new laws are fair and that this gives women more protection. This is not true; the laws are bigoted and were lobbied for by neo-feminists. These new rape laws open up the doors for corruption of the system and an influx of cases in which it’s the woman’s word against the man’s. This could prove to be disastrous; a guy dumps his girlfriend and the girlfriend turns around and claims he raped her under the new laws. The guy is sent to jail for a crime he didn’t commit because of petty spite. Where are the laws protecting me? I don’t see any but since I’m a man that makes me a pig and so I shouldn’t be able to have any rights.

o , and im sure some one will se this so w/e
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.