Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Quiz And A Fan Who Can Knit...
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > About the animations
Mata
I've been sent a couple of links tonight so I figured I'd share them...

There was another quiz around on here but this one is good too:

http://quizilla.com/users/kesstrel/quizzes...%20are%20you%3F

And another person called Heather sent me this link of a crochet Mr Snaffleburger which I think is just about one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

http://www.stargazy.org/b3ta/mrsnaffleburger.html
oobunnie
You are Little Goth Girl. You are intelligent, creative and long to make an impact on the world. A *BIG* impact.

Hooray. I was wishing for Mittens, but i guess i just dont have that cannibal sex kitty mentality

Oh and that Mr Sb knitted thing is really cute happy.gif
cheese is funny
me = little goth girl... on the quiz too =P
Phyllis
i'm little goth girl too...lol.
sizzlieswix
"You are Mittens. Outgoing and playful but with a hidden wicked streak, you make no secret if the fact you are a little...strange. Uniqueness is a gift. Treasure it. "

i knew it!! i knew there was something about me...mwahahahaha!
MoonlightSavingsTime
I ended up as Mr. Snaffleburger on both this quiz and the one from MistressAlti's fansite. How? Why?? I'm not complaining...just being overanalytical, I guess. Is Mr. Snaffleburger's favourite colour green? Is his favourite toy the couch? Does he want to play with the spidey? I had no idea.
porcelainwarrior
i also be little goth girl ... now where did i leave my wings of cute and evil doom ...
Mata
my wings of cute and evil doom

biggrin.gif

I came out from that quiz as the counsellor, which I figure is about right, I think I was Mittens on MissyA's one.
Pikasyuu
I also got little goth girl ..

On MissyA's tho', I got The Corporation. =) That made my day.
LoLo
Missy A's and this quiz both same I'm Mr. Snaffleburger.
WeeJ
You are Mittens. Outgoing and playful but with a hidden wicked streak, you make no secret if the fact you are a little...strange. Uniqueness is a gift. Treasure it.

that is me to a tee...tea...t. One of them.
mr scribble
woohoo!!!

i am mittens!!!

always a bad sign when you find yourself comparing yourself to a cannabalistic sex kitty...

but who cares
i'm mittens!!
mr scribble
...i just realised

that picture at the end is my avatar...

oh well
SuperKathoid
oh my!

that mini mr. sb is soooo adorable. i want one! I WANT ONE!!

hehe... i was lgg on both quizzes. o course...

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.