Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Female Equivalent To Blue Balls
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
NummyNums
yeah so i had it last night and t suxs.. my bf is absolutly wicked.. man it was soo painful and uncomfortable last night............ gaaaaaaaah... i wa slike omg omg omg omg omg.. and i couldnt do nething bout it cuz yeah it that time of the month. Theres like a spot on my bcak that gets me off so wicked.. but you have to attack it a certain amount of times for me to go all the way off the edge.. and he only did it like 3 quarters of the wya and gaaaaah and gaaah.. and ne body exsperianced ne thing similar???
LoLo
nope never. Well in regaurds to not wanting it or not enjoying it.

I'm weird though.

You can think maybe I have the equivalent cause I haven't had any in so long and I'm frustrated but that's about it. lol
sizzlieswix
wow never thought it was possible
NummyNums
itr is posible.. and it suxs.. suxs real bad...*kixs self* damnit..
Pikasyuu
I have. 'Tis awful!

I feel your pain, Nummy. Yeh poor thing. x_x
Jonman
Am I alone in wondering precisely what blue balls is? Wearing loose fitting shorts and no underpants on a breezy day? Being involved in a horriffic painting accident?
woozle
I really dont know what blue balls is either!? blink.gif
vicrawr
It's a condition that sucks. You get aroused so much and so often, but you can't.....relieve the pressure so to speak. They swell up and become painful to the touch. You have to walk funny, cuz it hurts.
NummyNums
its when you are brought to the brink and then stopped.. it all gets backed up in your system.....
WeeJ
Heh heh...

BuuuzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
vicrawr
Sure, it's easy for girls, all you need is one of those pocket rockets, but guys, we gotta walk around with this....thing poking out in front of us and don't even get me started about "release"
Sun Tsu
oh my. ph34r.gif
Jaq
ERm...could anyone else understand what num was saying? I'm so confused. I think it has something to do with the title but that's as far as I got in the whole understanding thing...
WeeJ
Jaq...put plainly, nummy wants to get her rocks off biggrin.gif tongue.gif (Jk there people)

And a pocket rocket?!?!? I would DEFINATLY not put a rocket up there ohmy.gif
woozle
oooo! I get it now! yes... very uncomfortable!! tongue.gif And Im pretty sure its as bad for girls as it is for boys... and boys can get rid of it easier!! wink.gif
porcelainwarrior
my fragile little mind has been tainted, oh my ...
WeeJ
Not that anyone here is encouraging people to masterbate blink.gif

Hang on...? Everyone likes masterbating? Well I never!
porcelainwarrior
i had some barbled thot that this was about some wierd cheese before i read it you know ...
Phyllis
QUOTE (woozle @ Jul 1 2003, 03:04 PM)
oooo! I get it now! yes... very uncomfortable!! tongue.gif And Im pretty sure its as bad for girls as it is for boys... and boys can get rid of it easier!! wink.gif

uhm...girls can get rid of it just as easily..........

i won't elaborate on that, though..lol.

but i've gotta say i personally have never had the female eqiv. of blue balls..lol. and i've been married for two years, so i don't think it's gonna happen. i'm pretty glad it hasn't, either. this is the first time i've ever even heard of it happening to someone. *shrug*
Sir Psycho Sexy
heheh i knew this girl once who had a spot on her back like that, it was kinda funny, but she was a bit of a slag and never tried to stop me tongue.gif
TigerLily013
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jul 1 2003, 07:02 PM)
Not that anyone here is encouraging people to masterbate blink.gif

Hang on...? Everyone likes masterbating? Well I never!

WELL DUHHHHHH! wink.gif
Pikasyuu
Blue balls + Masturbation = :)

end post.
racingaway13
humm, nummy, i feel your pain... being as i am a guy and have balls which on occasion become blue. it does suck.... sorry to hear about it. go masturbate.
yes, i am openly encourageing masturbation. its a good thing. if your horny. masturbate. go on now, it doesnt hurt anyone... all the kitties are safe...
but i leave everyone reading this post with one request.
please, dont masturbate when you are at another person's house or when another person is at your house. and if you do, i beg of you to CLEAN UP!!!

that said, you may understand why i dont like to use my old mouse.....
cheese is funny
ummm.. this is far beyond the point... but umm... racing's post made me think of this...

a buddy of mine went to another friends house... and.. he... went to his friends parents room... and had a good masturbate in their bed..... just thought id share... blink.gif laugh.gif
Phyllis
lmao gross cheese!

my friend (a girl) once walked in on a friend of her brother's masturbating. with his friend asleep right next to him! and the day before, i'd stayed over at her house..and was changing in their bathroom when he walked in on me....boobs all exposed. and he said, and i quote: "wow, awesome boobs"

dry.gif

WHY people even have bathroom doors without locks is BEYOND me. grr.

anyhow my friend called me after she walked in on him like that...laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. her brothers forever called me "melons" after that. and the boy was dubbed "bam bam"

blink.gif
cheese is funny
if a door is closed to a bathroom... why would anyone enter? blink.gif
Phyllis
this is what i said to him, cheese!

he just shrugged. blegh. i hope he gets blue balls many many times!
cheese is funny
blue balls sounds bad... i hope i never get it.... blink.gif
Phyllis
according to my husband, it's quite painful!

he got em the first day we met irl. biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
damn cand... thats a good way to know you made a good impression wink.gif laugh.gif
MoonlightSavingsTime
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Jul 1 2003, 08:02 PM)
if a door is closed to a bathroom... why would anyone enter? blink.gif

Some people keep their bathroom door closed all the time, who knows why? For some reason, every time I go to someone else's house, I discover the bathroom door closed even when no one else is in it, so I have to knock on the bathroom door just to make sure. It doesn't make sense to me??? It annoys the crap out of me when people close their bathroom doors so you can never tell if anyone is in there. I hate having to knock, and I especially hate having other people knock while I'm in there too.

*knock knock*
/me squeezes in a quick answer between toilet spasms, "Uh yeah, be right out!"
Little Green Goth
[COLOR=green]I think you all missed something that is dreadfully important to the person whom started this topic. Some of you say to simply masterbate. Well. I don't know about other females but I personally do not like to masterbate when I am on my monthly blood flow. Which she happened to mention she was on at the time. Therefore, she could not masterbate. Just thought I'd point that out incase, as it seemed, you all missed it. biggrin.gif
Phyllis
lol hmm at the risk of sounding really gross....i don't mind it.
Little Green Goth
Well, I was speaking for myself. I know there are women who don't mind it at all.
Phyllis
granted, it's not my favorite time to do such a thing, but yeah...if the urge strikes me...meh..lol.
Little Green Goth
lmao. Anyways....I remember hearing about this one guy who humped the bottem of the bath tub....which he had painted Miss Piggy on....He always thought about miss piggy when masterbating. lmao I have not looked at her in the same way again.
Phyllis
lmao..omg...poor miss piggy!!!!

that is just..so...SO wrong.

*shields miss piggy stuffed animal from this odd guy*

damn. i also have a t-shirt somewhere w/ her on it that says "pigtoria's secret"...now i can never wear it again..lmao.
Little Green Goth
o.o oh...sorry lol

Oh, and in school one of the girls was caught masterbating with a marker in the middle of class. >.<
MoonlightSavingsTime
With a marker! blink.gif *trying to picture which end goes where*
*results, though colorful, are not pretty*
cheese is funny
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Little Green Goth
The cap was on silly. But in the middle of class.....in highschool...(granted that was 3 years ago but still)
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (Little Green Goth @ Jul 2 2003, 12:41 AM)
The cap was on silly. But in the middle of class.....in highschool...(granted that was 3 years ago but still)

Like...right in the middle? At her desk and everything?

blink.gif

Lonely soul...
Little Green Goth
Yep, right in the middle of class and everything.
Sarah the Spider
And nobody stopped her as she GOT to that point?

Geez...I've heard of schools getting liberal...

ph34r.gif
vicrawr
what class? sex ed?
Hyperion
You all just made me piss my pants. [sarcasm]Thanks a lot.[/sarcasm]
Little Green Goth
No, if I remember right it was like...math class or something and no, she didn't get to "that point" She started moaning and the teacher saw her hand and stuff and well.....heh...
woozle
Who does that??? I mean did she really expect NOT to get cought??? I mean at least she could've attempted slyness and kept a bit quiet... jeeeze! huh.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (woozle @ Jul 2 2003, 03:01 AM)
Who does that??? I mean did she really expect NOT to get cought??? I mean at least she could've attempted slyness and kept a bit quiet... jeeeze! huh.gif

LOL.

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Of course, I mean, really...how does one subtly masterbate? They CANNOT.

That is why they should do it ALOOOOOOONE...
Pikasyuu
Jebus, folks! If you don't want to be caught getting your solo groove on ( which is quite embarrassing ), lock your doors, or wait until you're alone. =P Simple as that. Saves you a lot of "explanation time"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.