Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matazone Fansite
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Creations
Pages: 1, 2
LoLo
Unofficial Matazone Fansite

Missy has put a great deal of work into the fansite, it looks great, tastes great, and is less fillling. laugh.gif

Anyways even if you only have 5 minutes in a day to spare, you should take those 5 mins to check out what's going on on the fansite. Well maybe 4 minutes and 30 secs. The other 30 secs could be to give props to Missy for her wonderful job.
MistressAlti
Oh, wow... I got pinned... o_O

Thanks Lo and Mata...

/me blushes in a fit of modesty
Phyllis
ooooooo

*stares at missy in admiration*

hehe...i just joined your forums. yeah, i've been meaning to do that for erm...since i first knew about the fansite. i'm such a slacker. anyway...hrm. *licks fansite* lo is right, it tastes quite yummy. smile.gif

very nice job missy biggrin.gif
gerbilfromhell
oooo nice, this thread got pinned. well, no one can say missy doesn't deserve it biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
Thanks, cand and gerbil...

/me is still in an ecstatic state of shock

I guess I'll be updating in this thread from now on... so hey, gerbil, I made you some presents this afternoon.

New Samuri Lapin Wallpapers!

I was in a good mood. Good moods are great motivators.
CrissiLove
wooo hoooo smile.gif I'm glad this got pinned... it's an awesome fansite! We appreciate it, Missy!
Pikasyuu
I'd rather spend 2 hours on the fansite, and 2 giving Missy mad props.

Knew it'd happen, the fansite is the shiznit, playa. =P
Sun Tsu
Straight up.
Industrial Kybosh
w3rd

Seriously, though, it's about time Missy got some good solid respect for this fansite. It's utterly spanking.

Yay!
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 3 2003, 08:20 PM)
Thanks, cand and gerbil...

/me is still in an ecstatic state of shock

I guess I'll be updating in this thread from now on... so hey, gerbil, I made you some presents this afternoon.

New Samuri Lapin Wallpapers!

I was in a good mood. Good moods are great motivators.

biggrin.gif thanx missy
*goes to put the new sl wallpapers as his background*
MistressAlti
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Jul 3 2003, 06:31 PM)
biggrin.gif thanx missy
*goes to put the new sl wallpapers as his background*

You is very welcome.

(Gerbil requested those, for y'all who didn't know... lmao. I do take requests sometimes.)
gerbilfromhell
jus checked the wallpapers. the 'great way' one is really schway (well, they're both great but the 'great way's my fav). i can combine it with my mini buddah statue for DOUBLE THE MEDITIATION POWER! (lol i've always wanted to say that somehow biggrin.gif)
leopold
w00t!!! Mad as mad props ta Missy an the firstest an bestest fansite Mata has ever had!!

/me does a mad props dance
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 4 2003, 01:34 AM)
w00t!!! Mad as mad props ta Missy an the firstest an bestest fansite Mata has ever had!!

I'm the onlyest fansite, leo. dry.gif
leopold
Shhh!!! Do ya want people to see the hole in me logic???
MistressAlti
QUOTE (leopold @ Jul 4 2003, 01:43 AM)
Shhh!!! Do ya want people to see the hole in me logic???

Oh, right...

/me shushes up...
MistressAlti
Guess what time it is, kids?

It's Blog Poem Time!

Right, so I haven't had much lyrical inspiration for awhile, but I was just sitting outside earlier, thinking about what I'm always thinking about, and this one came to me. Some of the wording's a bit awkward, but I think I'll leave it be.

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite

Have fun.
Sun Tsu
I like the poem...its deep.....
MistressAlti
Uh... thanks...
MistressAlti
Weeee for poetry.

Fansite!
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 7 2003, 05:22 AM)
Uh... thanks...

Sorry.........my wording sucks............

wording?! ugh......... blink.gif
MistressAlti
There's nothing wrong with your wording, Sun, I'm just... not good with the praise acception. Not that I don't appreciate it, I simply can't take it at face value well... no offense intended...
cheese is funny
<just realized this was pinned>

nice work missy... nice work indeed biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
Thanks cheese...

Today in Matazone history...

3 months ago, the Fansite was born! YAY!

http://www.freewebs.com/matafansite/

Hard to believe I've been doing it for that long now... certainly doesn't seem like it...

I've made a few changes, and more may be on the way, so check it out!
LoLo
Love the updates looks really nifty Missy!
gerbilfromhell
i think we all need to celebrate missy's 3 month aniversery *gets out drinks*
Sun Tsu
yay for the fansite happy.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Hurrah! for the fansite and its most wonderful creator!

Hurrah! say I! Hurrah!

/me hugs Missy
CrissiLove
oohhhh, the changes are looking great, missy! smile.gif
Sun Tsu
I love the new fire look! you would never believe its been 3 months.....
MistressAlti
Just an FYI, Freewebs (the fansite's hosting service) is having technical difficulties today, and the site's been down all morning (American time). I'll post in here when it goes back up.
MistressAlti
Site's back up.
gerbilfromhell
*claps and cheers* biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
its been 3 months already since youve put it missy? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze... it seems like it was yesterday that you were asking for people's help on putting it up....

<sniff>

congratz missy biggrin.gif
MistressAlti
Here's the blog update I meant to do this afternoon, but couldn't because the damn site was down...

And cheese - I know! 3 months, hardly seems like any time at all anymore, doesn't it?
MistressAlti
Blog Poem!

Muse returned. In the middle of Calculus, no less... oi.

Anyway...

The Fansite.
MistressAlti
MUCH NEEDED UPDATE.

My normal ramblings in a new blog entry... but more importantly...

Crissi's Wallpapers!

Big thanks out to her for the submissions - they look wonderful, and I'm sorry I didn't get around to putting them up sooner!

As usual, y'all know the link:

There's some good stuff in there, people, not only by me (ignore my bragging), but by several other wonderful forumites who were so generous as to share their talents! So quit listening to me, and get clicking on that link!
MistressAlti
New Blog Poem Thingie.

Also, new layout for the blog entirely. I seperated the poetry and the prose out...

GO LOOK WHAT I DID FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS

Have a nice day.
LoLo
oh i love the new blog setup!
Sun Tsu
ooh, split screen. good work smile.gif
MistressAlti
More fansite updating.

Nothing major today, I've been moving files around and deleting unnecessary stuff to save space.

I did rework the table for the LGG Wallpapers, though, if you care to look at it.
Industrial Kybosh
Just when you think the site can't get better...

You've done it again, Missy! The split-screen blog is very nifty.

Respec'!
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 28 2003, 05:26 PM)
Just when you think the site can't get better...

You realise you've a million and a half things you could improve upon?

*sighs*

Such is the life of the perfectionist... dry.gif
MistressAlti
Woo! Blog Update!

I know y'all were just PINING for something new of mine to read...

Okay, so I talk a lot of bull. But that's okay.

Go read anyway.

I do apologise for the lack of updates - there's been a lot of distraction lately. Entries will become more stable once I hit fall school schedules.

Just a bit of forewarning: as I've explained in the blog, I'm going into move-in mode, and as such, won't be around nearly as much... and then after the move-in, I'll be disappearing almost entirely for awhile. I'll make an announcement when we get there, but this is your heads-up. More explanation is coming later.
Pikasyuu
I was pining. I thought if there were many more days without reading Missy writing, I'd have a stress issue. ._. /me isn't being sarcastic

I think everyone's ready to go back to school, and most of us will indeed have been very changed individuals if we joined near/over the summer when we weren't with our school mates any more. As for the contact issue, I need not say anything. I'm absolutely sure, completely positive, that with the charge of what you two have, there WILL be a way that contact is kept. Hmm.. I see.. writer's cramp in your future. >_>

:D!
MistressAlti
Last Blog Update until M.I.A.

Go. Read. Learn.

Fansite

Also, 4-month anniversary today, for what that matters.
Sun Tsu
Hope you have a good time while you're away, missy...
WeeJ
Erm...I dunno if you'de be up for this at all but I thought maybe you could stick some of the upcoming Mata meet photo's from the UK meet that we take? I know Leo's taking a digital camera and I'm sure other people will be taking photo's too. I may have to borrow the scanner from work....have to be sneaky wink.gif
leopold
Well, I was gonna do a page fer the photos I took anyways... an I got a lot o space I can use too!
MistressAlti
We're gonna try a new front-page layout for awhile.

Have a happy day. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.