Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bugbears...what Really Winds You Up?
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2
saucy_tara
Am desparately trying to avoid studying so thought I'd ask what really annoys you all?? I have 2 things that drive me mad, dropping something on my foot or hurting it in anyway (I am a bit of a foot phobic) and when you go to put sugar in your cup of tea the spoon hits the side of the mug and sugar goes all over the place, and you're not sure how much sugar actually goes in your tea.....Do I have weird bugbears? Let's see if yours are weirder biggrin.gif
Tara xxx
SuperKathoid
something that annoys me is when i am not on the matazone forums for like 12 hours and i miss everything thats been going on!!!

it also annoys me when my stalkers are stalking me. or when im in the car and the doors arent locked. and those white socks with the gold toe, yeah they bug me too...

the feeling of cotton when you rip it. dont like that either.

hahah i could go on forever lol laugh.gif
saucy_tara
Stalkers???? Oh dear....
LoLo
I personally dislike door to door salespeople and stuff.
Jonman
Tom Hanks. He makes my skin crawl.
LoLo
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 17 2003, 01:54 PM)

Even when he's wearing a dress?
saucy_tara
Oh yep, completely agree with you Jonman, Tom Hanks is indeed heinous. So is Tara Palmer Tompkinson, wish she wasn't called Tara as well... poop
LoLo
I hate it when I set my water down some where and then can't find it. I'm thirsty dang it I need to go find my water.
saucy_tara
I also hate it when you go shopping and forget you need tampons urgently.... ohmy.gif
LoLo
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 17 2003, 02:25 PM)
I also hate it when you go shopping and forget you need tampons urgently.... ohmy.gif

What I hate more is when you're at school and you start, but don't have any money to buy one out of the vending machine and don't have one with you.
saucy_tara
And you spend ages lurking round the machine praying one will magically fall out biggrin.gif
Jonman
QUOTE (LoLo @ Mar 17 2003, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (Jonman @ Mar 17 2003, 01:54 PM)

Even when he's wearing a dress?

Except when he's wearing a dress.
LoLo
then you go to the nurses station in hopes that they'll at least give you a quarter, but no ones there.
saucy_tara
Women definiately have it tougher than men.....
LoLo
Well in defense of guys I can say, at least we don't have those uncontrolable erections in puberty. biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
And we can't sit on our testicles by accident biggrin.gif
LoLo
And we don't have the High Priestest of Ish out there trying to get many people to think up more new and interesting ways to castrate us.
saucy_tara
biggrin.gif lol!!!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
cheese is funny
the thing that bugs me most in life are teachers... i mean im just trying to have a short nap in class(cause im losing sleep over these forums...) and then BAAAAM!!! the biggest book in class is slammed on my desk followed by an annoying voice saying"jon, dont sleep in class, you should be doing your work, dont you want to be like everyone else and have good grades?" "no, leave me alone" "ok, this is the last time" and the same thing will happen the next day... one day, i hope a teacher misses my desk and hits me so i can kick their face in...
saucy_tara
teachers smell funny...
gerbilfromhell
lewl, that was random
cheese is funny
my science teacher smells funny... she smells like a hospital... i hate that smell...<cringes from memories of shots>
gerbilfromhell
my science teacher is angry (she once killed and possibly ate a gerbil because we were staring at it during class), has multiple personalities, thinks she's funny, and has a twitch (normally this wouldn't be so bad but when she's trying to 'help' you disect something and she picks up a scalpel...... very scary)
saucy_tara
That is really scary, anyone who hurts gerbils is warped....
gerbilfromhell
she didn't hurt them (i hope). she just put a plastic bag over the cage one day before we came in and said they'd gone to the pet store (wtf who's going ot believe that?) unfortuantelly, there wasn't enough room for air as my amazingly wise science teacher happened to miss and one of the gerbils (the one everyone was staring at) died sad.gif because he couldn't get any air. then another science teacher (she's not evil or angry) rescued the gerbils and hid them in her classroom and now they're safe biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
How on earth was she ever let loose to teach?? Glad the gerbilikins are safe now tho.. smile.gif
craziness
i hate my science teacher
shes so normal
she is so nice
shes plotting aganist us i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know her plans......
gerbilfromhell
i'n not really sure how she's still there. then again, a former teacher (@ my heebrew skool) used to throw books at us and yell at us constantly and he'd been there for 10 years!
leopold
I had a chemistry teacher who used to throw chalk and board erasers. He also used to put kids under his desk and squirt 'em with a bottle of water

He was a freak. But he made the schwayest explosions!
cheese is funny
QUOTE (leopold @ Mar 18 2003, 12:04 AM)
He also used to put kids under his desk and squirt 'em with a bottle of water

<vomits>
Industrial Kybosh
I hate it when you come back to a forum after a few days only to find your noob's been snatched.

(I'll let it go eventually - I'm just in a bitter frame of mind at the mo...)

And Tom Hanks is a worthless fleshbag. Only Kenneth Branagh riles me more in actor stakes.

Don't even get me started on Robbie Williams...
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 18 2003, 04:35 PM)
I hate it when you come back to a forum after a few days only to find your noob's been snatched.

(I'll let it go eventually - I'm just in a bitter frame of mind at the mo...)

And Tom Hanks is a worthless fleshbag. Only Kenneth Branagh riles me more in actor stakes.

Don't even get me started on Robbie Williams...

LOL! Sorry 'bosh.

She were feelin neglected an I offered her me services... such is the supreme force of my greatness, she succumbed an now we're gettin hitched!!

Yer welcome to come to the ceremony bud. No hard feelins eh? smile.gif
craziness
my mother, my spanish teacher, things that are clean, uncorrupted minds, my english teacher,
my science teacher, pigs, annoying sounds, my little brother, this whole world, politics, weather that is too cold/hot, the philosphy of being a vegitarian (sorry veggies but theres just no reason not to eat meat and i just said the philosphy not the actualy people), gerbil vodka imps from hell, little dogs that are annoying, and the fact that this society does not agree with my preffered sleeping patterns, which are the opposite of the ones im supposed to be on.... and i could go on for a little while longer but i wont for the sake of the common good
gerbilfromhell
ohmy.gif you hate my gerbilvodkaimps from hell? then again, you hate the entire world so meh
witchblade_babe
people lying to me that i think gets me more then anything its really bad when the 'guy i love and loves me back' is lying to me mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
i want to punch through walls here
leopold
methinks the witchblade babe has boy issues...

Babe, I love ya, an I mean it! wub.gif wub.gif

but I'm still marryin the saucy one... sorry
craziness
oh yeah i HATE it when people lie to me too
i especially hate it when people lie to me to make me feel better I DONT NEED TO FEEL BETTER I NEED THE TRUTH! why cant people be honest?????
saucy_tara
I'm also annoyed by people who always pinch the bedcovers on a cold night.....
MAtt
i am annoyed by coming back to the forum after a weekend of not posting only to find out that Gerbil has passed the 1000 mark and has his own post name thingy......
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 18 2003, 08:01 PM)
I'm also annoyed by people who always pinch the bedcovers on a cold night.....

Won't happen with me babe - I'll cuddle up to ya n keep ya toasty warm biggrin.gif wub.gif biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
mmmm, as long as you don't mind me puttin my cold feet on your legs wink.gif
craziness
i am annoyed by getting sick and missing antiwar protests!

*cries*
saucy_tara
It's ok babe, protest in your own way by singing sickening celine dion songs at bush supporters hee hee
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 18 2003, 08:09 PM)
mmmm, as long as you don't mind me puttin my cold feet on your legs wink.gif

No probs sweetie, can't have me little saucemistress gettin cold now... biggrin.gif
saucy_tara
Awww, *blush* People will talk Leo.......
leopold
But they already know we're gettin married hun!
saucy_tara
I know, but they'll still talk...
leopold
meh - let 'em. They just jealous cos we're the first couple in here...
saucy_tara
As it should be my darlin, As it should be....
leopold
Right, I'm closin the curtain on this thread, I wanna be alone with me saucy bride to be here...

/me closes curtain on thread

Ah, ma cherie... mwah mwah wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.