Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK Mata Meet
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 29 2003, 01:35 PM)
regain some pool-based self-respect.

Dream on InKy! tongue.gif You and I both know that ain't gonna happen biggrin.gif

I am simply going to play the day by ear. Wait and see what the general concensus is biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Just you f@cking wait, Sam! I'll pummel you, and any other fool that dares to take on my superior pool prowess! Bwaahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Nah, you're right - I'm buggered.
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 29 2003, 01:47 PM)
Just you f@cking wait, Sam! I'll pummel you, and any other fool that dares to take on my superior pool prowess! Bwaahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Yes and you need to learn.......or be told! tongue.gif
WeeJ

With a pool que wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
ohmy.gif

The afternoon is looking up already...

I'll pack the KY.
Debaser
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 29 2003, 02:17 PM)

With a pool que wink.gif

/me sighs...i knew this'd happen...just make sure he's out by half 2...
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Debaser @ Aug 29 2003, 02:23 PM)
/me sighs...i knew this'd happen...just make sure he's out by half 2...

I see Mister Debaser has returned from Turkey with a suitcase full of cheeky...

Just you wait, chum. Just... you... wait...
Debaser
hey, i've had a good week or so of no one to yell at, so you can hardly blame me...

and i don't like the fact that you're calling me chum as well...scary implications... blink.gif

now, what to wear...pixies t-shirt, spree hat, spree robe, or the whole damn lot??
Industrial Kybosh
Go with the lot, Debs. More is more, after all.

I'm debating a few ideas meself. Should I opt for a semi-smart look, or go all-out scruffy bastard? Depends on the weather, I suppose. At this rate, it may be the first post-summer outing for The Black Mac.

Heheh... I loves my long black coats...
Debaser
all-out scruffy mo'fo'! it's the only way...

and of course, i still have to wait for that damn pixies t-shirt to arrive...grrr....
WeeJ
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 29 2003, 02:43 PM)
Heheh... I loves my long black coats...

Mat had one of them. He looks like the dude out of the matrix wink.gif
Pixelgoth
Think it'll be something simple for me......possibly black cords or flared jeans with the Matazone LGG Goes Mad t-shirt biggrin.gif

Depends on my mood really..... wink.gif
WeeJ
I'll be wearing my 'Hack the Corporate Reality' t shirt and bringing a spare top in case someone whears the same. I'm lending Queenie my Snowdrop t shirt as I'm nice. She's trying to order a LGG one but not having much luck atm.
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 29 2003, 11:56 AM)
Mingtea was gonna stop at mine in Tamworth but we were worried about Queenie going on the train on her own at night so he's traveling back with her.

blink.gif huh...
WOOOMANNN!!! I neva new this not that i hav a prob with it ill b glad of the company but hey WOOOMAANN... i didn't no this woz happenin! lol...
Queenie
And ummm... just realised EVERYTHIN seems to hav changed on me WeeJ attempts to keep me informed but it dont always work!!!
Whats happenin now where we goin what we doin where we eatin yadda yadda yadda...
blink.gif
pwease tell me biggrin.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Aug 29 2003, 04:15 PM)
pwease tell me biggrin.gif

Meeting at New Street station italian cafe place at 1pm. Moving onto Pizza Hut for 2.15pm (kindly organised by WeeJ my wonderful e-wife!). Then we are planning on either shopping, getting drunk or both......which could be amusing biggrin.gif

The exact meeting place is mentioned further back in the thread and I can't be bothered to wade through the posts either! laugh.gif
WeeJ
John's gonna go back on the train with you cuz it'll probably be at night and we don't want you murdered.

As for the plans..they're still all the same. You're stopping at mine on the 5th and we're all meeting at Cafe Select at 1pm on the 6th biggrin.gif
Oh...and if you scroll up, you'll see I booked a hooge table for us at Pizza Hut for 2.15pm biggrin.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 29 2003, 04:21 PM)
John's gonna go back on the train with you cuz it'll probably be at night and we don't want you murdered.

Awww honey i dunt wanna b murdered either!!! laugh.gif

... just a thought i thought u were married to Spuglet!? blink.gif And now your married to Pixiegoth blink.gif WeeJ u... u... tongue.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Aug 29 2003, 04:24 PM)
... just a thought i thought u were married to Spuglet!? blink.gif And now your married to Pixiegoth blink.gif WeeJ u... u... tongue.gif

Yeah I was a wicked, wicked little Pixie and stole her away! tongue.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Aug 29 2003, 04:31 PM)
Yeah I was a wicked, wicked little Pixie and stole her away! tongue.gif

Ahh ok!! Just so i no laugh.gif
Not much has really changed with the mata meet really has it... smile.gif
Pixelgoth
QUOTE (Queenie @ Aug 29 2003, 04:35 PM)
Not much has really changed with the mata meet really has it... smile.gif

Nope wink.gif But you never know so it's always best to ask. Don't ask, don't get! smile.gif
Queenie
QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Aug 29 2003, 04:38 PM)
Don't ask, don't get! smile.gif

hmmm... ill remember that in future lol... rolleyes.gif
CommieBastard
On the subject of clothes, which cross should I wear (there is no question of me not wearing a cross): the ostentatious one with the black opal and the Austrian crystals, or the black one wound round with silver wire and covered in black rubber spikes?
WeeJ
Spuglet used to be my wife but she never spoke to me and we wern't that close. Pixiegoth is like my besterest buddy on this forum so I wisked her off and married her and did unspeakable things to her on our wedding night wink.gif laugh.gif
WeeJ
Holy crap! Only 4 days to go!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Queenie
I know laugh.gif
*jumps up an down*
Can't wait!!!! laugh.gif
Pixelgoth
*grabs everyone and jumps up and down in a circle singing*

Mata meet, Mata meet, Mata meet!!! laugh.gif

Me and WeeJ are wub.gif.....in a purely platonic way you understand.......

*looks around* What? dry.gif
Mata
Lummey... It's coming up fast isn't it? I'd better make sure I keep track of what day of the week it is this week!
WeeJ
Note to self...Do not get wasted laugh.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 1 2003, 02:03 PM)

You are so getting wasted.
WeeJ
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 1 2003, 02:08 PM)

On a Saturday afternoon?
Pixelgoth
Doesn't usually stop ya'! tongue.gif

I shall mostly be getting drunk, eating pizza and (if we can find a suitable rock club) moshing my little socks off! biggrin.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 1 2003, 02:25 PM)
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 1 2003, 02:08 PM)

On a Saturday afternoon?

Yes.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 29 2003, 04:56 PM)
On the subject of clothes, which cross should I wear (there is no question of me not wearing a cross): the ostentatious one with the black opal and the Austrian crystals, or the black one wound round with silver wire and covered in black rubber spikes?

Bring both, and we can decide for you on the day. Or just wear both.

And, godDAMN are we gonna get drunk. Saturday afternoon is the best time for it!
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 1 2003, 11:15 PM)
Bring both, and we can decide for you on the day. Or just wear both.

And, godDAMN are we gonna get drunk. Saturday afternoon is the best time for it!

There's pictures of them in the Questions thread.

And hell yes.
WeeJ
Three days!!!! ohmy.gif If you don't count today of course.
Pixelgoth
I don't think WeeJ is going to make it to the meet as she might well explode before Saturday!!! laugh.gif

Gonna' be a whole loada' fun biggrin.gif
WeeJ
Just to be certain as there's only a few days left...is there still only 14 people coming for definate?
I need to call Pizza Hut and let them know if anyone else will be coming. I'm sure there wouldn't be that much of a problem if someone was to just turn up, but its better to be safe I guess.
Pixelgoth
3 days to go, 3 days to go, 3 days to go! biggrin.gif

Have you exploded yet WeeJ?
WeeJ
Foolish woman. Its only two days. When looking forward to something you NEVER count the day you're counting from. Therefore its only 2 days tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Mingtea
I may be drinking.

*DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN*
WeeJ
Last time I went into Birminham and got drunk with Mingtea, I left with a broken ankle and had to have a bunch of screws unsure.gif
leopold
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

An I got me t-shirts this mornin! YAAAAAYYY!!!!! biggrin.gif
Polocrunch
Damnit, I didn't get back from holiday 'til yesterday, so I canna come. Damn and blast!
Blow me to Brummers!
Alanity
I really wish I would get myself sorted out enough to go. Looks like I'm going to miss out on a really great time because of my stupid insecurities... sad.gif

"Waiting for the winds of change
To sweep the clouds away
Waiting for the rainbow's end
To cast its gold your way
Countless ways
You pass the days

Waiting for someone to call
And turn your world around
Looking for an answer
To the question you have found
Looking for
An open door

You don't get something for nothing
You can't have freedom for free
You won't get wise
With the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be"
cheese is funny
i have a request of all you UK'ers going to this meet.....

take lots of pictures of all you sexy people and post them, please biggrin.gif
leopold
No worries, cheese! There's gonna be a few cameras there, from what I can gather. Includin mine - it's one o those teensy little digital video recorder doodads, so there's gonna be a coupla film clips too. Provided the battery holds out an I remember to take spare memory!

I'll be makin a site fer my piccies, but if any others wanna contribute to the site then let me know an we'll work out how to get them from you to me.
WeeJ
I shall be buying a crappy throw away camera. My mom and Dad have buggered off on holiday and taken the good camera with them dry.gif
Pixelgoth
Just to let you all know that I have had to cancel my hotel booking at the last minute due to mucking around on their part dry.gif I'm worried they will charge me more than I had confirmation for! He was a right miserable sod when I rang him the other day so I figured if he isn't going to be nice and give me the room at the cost I booked it at he isn't going to get ANY of my money! It's his loss at the end of the day and my gain! biggrin.gif It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to charge my card anyway, the miserable beggar dry.gif

"So what now?" I hear you say! "Will Pixie be coming to Brum still?" I hear you enquire.......welllllllll........YES! I've got a mate I can stay with in Northfield who is going to put me and Ed up for the night.

HURRAH! biggrin.gif Fear not! I shall be there!

Come on! You didn't seriously think I was going to miss the opportunity to beat InKy at pool again did you?! laugh.gif

*ducks large object thrown by WeeJ*

Oh yeah and obviously getting to meet WeeJ....cough....yeah of course WeeJ *looks sheepish*

Yes, YES! AND the rest of you rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
WeeJ
Phoned Pizza hut this morning to add another person to teh table number as I forgot Mr Fuzzy's bringing his girlfriend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.