Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK Mata Meet
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Mata
The pubs in Winchester are a lot quieter (well... the one I go to is, and that's really my main reason for going there), I'd almost completely lost my voice by the end of the night! That said, they were playing some cracking tunes and so while I do prefer not to have to shout to be heard I also did enjoy the choices of pubs/venues, they both had nice friendly alternative crowds so I felt very at home.

I think we've all picked on Dayan enough now! I hope you got enough money SPS to cover most of the hotel bill. Thanks for looking out for him.

Dayan, how on earth did you get your lip pierced without parental consent? Most respectable places demand a guardian signed form if you're under 18.
Sir Psycho Sexy
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 7 2003, 06:18 PM)
So...other than Dayan's drunkiness...did everyone turn out to be as we expected? Am I really as tiny as you all thought I was?
Was Mata as tall as we thought he was? Was Fuzzy as fuzzy as we imagined?...

actually i had no preconceptions about the height....mata was tall as he should be, weej was small....not small enough though tongue.gif i thought mr fuzzy was just a clever name....how wrong i was tongue.gif

and dayan getting that drunk had its good side, i had somewhere to sleep, i didn't get in that state myself (it could have happened i know it) and i'm a hero (in my eyes at least) tongue.gif

mata: you gave me 5 last night, dayan promised me a cheque for 30 and pixie thrust some coinage into my hand in that first bar...i think i broke even on the extra cost of the room to be honest so that's all good
Mata
Good stuff smile.gif

Yes WeeJ, you really are quite tiny, but then again so's Queenie and Pixie... I was rather surprised by how many tall men there were in the group. I'm quite used to being the tallest in a room by several inches so it was rather refreshing to have people my size and taller around!
WeeJ
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 7 2003, 06:34 PM)
Yes WeeJ, you really are quite tiny, but then again so's Queenie and Pixie... I was rather surprised by how many tall men there were in the group. I'm quite used to being the tallest in a room by several inches so it was rather refreshing to have people my size and taller around!

Queenie and I were walking behind you on the road up from Scruffy Muphy's and we're both in agreement that you have a very manly stride laugh.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 7 2003, 06:35 PM)
Queenie and I were walking behind you on the road up from Scruffy Muphy's and we're both in agreement that you have a very manly stride laugh.gif

I think it was the long coat with the purple lining that gave him that air of "charismatic leader", myself.
Debaser
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 7 2003, 06:20 PM)
Dayan, how on earth did you get your lip pierced without parental consent? Most respectable places demand a guardian signed form if you're under 18.

i have no idea how respectable this place was tongue.gif they seemed happy with the fact that i was 16 and had money...
vicrawr
Arrgghhh, all these memories make me wanna go to the next one. Yeah, that's what you need, a drunken redneck in britain. Leave it to me to do something disgraceful and get booted out.

I'm gonna start saving my money now. Hopefully I can tuck in some courage to ask mom and dad if I can go.
CommieBastard
Jon, I see you're reading this. You are a bad bad man.
Mata
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 7 2003, 06:37 PM)

I think it was the long coat with the purple lining that gave him that air of "charismatic leader", myself.

Wow... I don't think anyone has actually seriously described me as 'manly' before. Impressive. And slightly shocking.

I'm glad that the coat gives over that impression, I designed it to do pretty much exactly that and it took me months to make. 'Good to hear it was worth it!

Dayan, I can't believe you went to a piercer that you didn't know the reputation of! Look after it carefully, it'll probably be fine but there are some real butchers in the piercing trade. In future it's worth asking around people to get recommendations before you get anything done. There's a really good piercer in Winchester... But they probably wouldn't pierce you without parental consent...
WeeJ
I think I broke a rib from all the squishing hugs I had last night biggrin.gif
Talking of piercings, I liked you ear studs Mata. I remember you had a picture of them in your avatar a while ago...they look much more impressive in the flesh biggrin.gif

Queenie sends her love to everyone...she can't get online for very long as she has evil parents ( mad.gif )
After yesterday, I'm convinced that we're the greatest, friendliest and downright sexiest bunch of people on the whole planet biggrin.gif
leopold

Tell me about it! I think I only got to speak to the man himself cos I was the only one who could keep pace laugh.gif
saucy_tara
wow, it sounds like you guys had such a great time!! Debs, i can totally identify with the whole lip ring pullaver, after i swapped my labret for a ring i dribbled my drinks, had to inhale my food and couldn't say "fast food" without sounding like a bad ventriloquist!!!!!
I'm DEFINATELY coming to the leeds one, coz then i can drag you all into Cyberdog, the best clothes shop ever, Hurrah!!!!
And being only 5ft tall with butt length pink wooly dreads, i will prolly look even tinier than WeeJ...... laugh.gif
T xxxxxxx
WeeJ
QUOTE (leopold @ Sep 7 2003, 08:14 PM)

Tell me about it! I think I only got to speak to the man himself cos I was the only one who could keep pace laugh.gif

I'm going to get you Leo!!! All those un suspecting photo's dry.gif
I looked VERY grumpy in some of those shots laugh.gif

I'm not btw...
WeeJ
Tara.....you should DEFINATLY come to the next meet...We needed more girls there wink.gif
Queenie and I took some of the guys into a sex shop. For some reason, SPS kept saying how much of a field day you would have had if you where there with us laugh.gif

whats a labret by the way?
Debaser
QUOTE (Mata @ Sep 7 2003, 07:22 PM)
Dayan, I can't believe you went to a piercer that you didn't know the reputation of! Look after it carefully, it'll probably be fine but there are some real butchers in the piercing trade. In future it's worth asking around people to get recommendations before you get anything done. There's a really good piercer in Winchester... But they probably wouldn't pierce you without parental consent...

i did know of the place actually, my mate marc got his tongue done there...and they had everything sterilised and in little plastic bags...although the parental consent thing is a bit ish, really...
leopold
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 7 2003, 08:25 PM)
I'm going to get you Leo!!! All those un suspecting photo's dry.gif
I looked VERY grumpy in some of those shots laugh.gif

I'm not btw...

Yeah yeah, I can't wait for yer retribution! tongue.gif laugh.gif

There's some class ones of you, anyway - just ripe fer a caption contest. Which gives me an idea...
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 7 2003, 08:24 PM)
I'm DEFINATELY coming to the leeds one, coz then i can drag you all into Cyberdog, the best clothes shop ever, Hurrah!!!!

Oh yes! Yer gonna be there if I hafta drive down there an kidnap ya! Although I reckon Winchester shouldn't be too hard for ya to get to... It'd be great to see ya there, anyway smile.gif
saucy_tara
Yes, i would most definately have had a field day in the sex shop!!!!! I'm not called saucy for nowt....
And WeeJ, a labret is the name for the special stud that goes in a lip piercing, or also the name of the piercing itself (depending on how much of a purist you are...)
Leo, I'm soooooo there baby!!!! Just don't get me pissed..... wink.gif
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 7 2003, 09:03 PM)
Leo, I'm soooooo there baby!!!! Just don't get me pissed..... wink.gif

YAAAY!!!!! biggrin.gif

But why not? Can't get you pissed, can't get D-man pissed... who's left??
saucy_tara
If i get too pissed I want to behave like a rutting moose.....complete with noises blink.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 7 2003, 09:15 PM)
If i get too pissed I want to behave like a rutting moose.....complete with noises blink.gif

Now that I have to see laugh.gif
leopold
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Sep 7 2003, 09:15 PM)

Well, as long as yer with me when ya start behavin like that, yer gonna get pretty seriously drunk wink.gif laugh.gif
NummyNums
I wanna know how dayan is 16 and was able to drink.. hell im 17 and i can only drink when its at peoples partys and stuff... and then i get pretty snockered... i dunno what ill do when im 21
Debaser
i go pester leo to buy me a pint of stella and hide in the corner...easy when you know how tongue.gif
NummyNums
Dayan you bad bad boy you... (hehe i woulda done the same)... i was soo snockered last night they told me i was dancing have naked to madonna on the back of a pickup truck in the middle of town at 3 am.. i dun remember..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.