Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Industrial Kybosh
Lots of you keep throwing question after question at poor beleaguered Mata without any thought for his mental wellbeing and the feelings of others.

Let's leave our beloved Auteur of Animation alone and throw questions at each other. Any questions! At all! As long as they're not too base, natch.

I'll start:

NoName4444 - Do you like peanut butter? If no, why not? If yes, chunky or smooth?

LoLo - If you started laughing at a funeral, what would you do?

tuv - Autobot or Decepticon?

saucy tara - How many rings before you answer?

craziness - How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
NoName4444
Of course! Smooth, makes great peanut butter and jelly sandwitches. Mmm...

Inky - What time will the geese take flight?
Crazy - If you're crazy, where is the home of the crazies?
Jonman - White meat or Dark?
Industrial Kybosh
At early dusk, before the fishmonger takes in his wares... wink.gif ph34r.gif

Goebbelsfromhell - Don't you want me, baby?
gerbilfromhell
goebblsfromhell? whatever, no i don't.
NoName4444
Bah, how could you not want Inky! Oh well. You didn't ask someone else a question!
saucy_tara
Would have to be two on my mobile and 3 on the landline. InKy, do you put your left or right leg into your trousers first, or both at the same time??? Anyone can answer this actually, I'm a left leg gal meself
Industrial Kybosh
Heyyy, don't start making open questions! It makes them less special...

I think I'm a right-legger, but I've never really paid it that much attention...

so, tara - is it bad etiquette to wear a white bra with a black top?
racingaway13
sad.gif i didnt get any questions yet.... maybe its because of my little amounts of posting, oh wel, i have been kinda busy so theres been no time for me me to post
Industrial Kybosh
MORE Qs!!!

ravein - If a man offered you a donkey - for free! - would you accept, and where would you keep it?

Jonman - Would you fart in front of the Queen, or hold it in?

leopold - Is marmalade shite? (not literally, of course)

racingaway - What's the best colour of M&M?
saucy_tara
It's not bad etiquette but other girls will laugh. What is a crime against humanity tho are VPL's....
ravein
Why a free donkey... yes... I would accept.. they I would rent him out to unsuspecting tourist and take them on a pack mule ride to the tope of the Wake County Landfill !! Where they can what the eco system and it destruction at it's finest... look ma.. a bird caught in a trash can.. yummy!!!

Q' for u..
Kybosh... if a duck attacked you what would you do???
Gerbil... How many babies can a Gerbil have in 5 min?
Leopold...given the choice to eat literally Marmalade shite or die.. what would you chose..
Sara the spider... If a rabbit leaves its rabbit hole at 25 miles a hour and a bird leaves its nest at 5 mph who will reach the Cadbury Easter egg first????
Craziness.... 1234564546 x 123545+2 -1 /56445 = ????
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Mar 19 2003, 04:28 PM)
It's not bad etiquette but other girls will laugh. What is a crime against humanity tho are VPL's....

Hmmm... fair point...

What about a black bra with a white top? Is that as bad, or could it be construed as cool in some circles?
saucy_tara
Black bra with white top isn't that heinous a crime, unless said bra is ill fitting in which case it looks worse under a white top. Next?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (ravein @ Mar 19 2003, 04:29 PM)
Kybosh... if a duck attacked you what would you do???

hmmm... Ducks can be nasty pasties, fer sure... Not as bad as geese or swans, but still violent. Just look at that Donald bastard...

Thankfully, my glasses would protect my eyes from repeated pecking (plastic lenses = no smashy-smashy!), so I'd likely just swat at it with my hand (drawn into my sleeve if I'm wearing a long-sleeved garment) until it became tired or I rendered it unconcious.

Either that, or I'd run around shreiking like a little girl before falling into the canal/pond from whence the psychotic waterfowl emerged.

Good question, sir!

And for you - If evil was a puppy, would you kick it?
ravein
hehehehheheheheeeehehe...woooo stop!!!! hehehe laugh.gif
I do not think I could just kick a puppy right away... I would have to give it some time and see the evil for myself... cause what some people find evil I find.. well down right amusing.. If the puppy ran up to people and bit there toes and then ran away.. he is a keeper - no kicky... But if he runs up and starts ripping out jugulars and chanting demonic Martha Stewart living recipies unsure.gif ..its time to play...Kick the puppy!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Industrial Kybosh
A measured response almost as respectable as your new avatar, ravein!

Keep the questions coming!
Industrial Kybosh
BUMP!

There's questions need answerin' here, fuggers.

I'm talking to YOU, Jonman and leopold!
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 19 2003, 06:07 PM)
BUMP!

There's questions need answerin' here, fuggers.

I'm talking to YOU, Jonman and leopold!

Friggin ell 'bosh, lemme at least get home from work, why dont'cha!!!! mad.gif

I'd eat marmalade. I actually like marmalade...

So what bout you then? Given the choice?
tuv
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 19 2003, 03:25 PM)
tuv - Autobot or Decepticon?

Hmmn, decisions decisions. Being evil and whatnot, the decepticons live the party life. On the other hand, they also get their asses handed to them in every scheme they hatch...

I think rather than pick a side I'll just say I'd want to be one of two characters; Grimlock, because he's powerful and cool and straddles the line between good/evil, or Unicron, because he's the biggest badass of them all.

In return, have you actually had a chance to read the Dreamwave transformers comics or just like the art?
ravein
I have actully read most of the comics.. but I am a transformers dork.. I also have the first season on DVD and the movie.. and most of Beast Wars on VHS... Im sorry I am such a freak. These are just the cartoons I grew up with... Unicron kick bootie... and grimlock was one of my fav's..
tuv
QUOTE (ravein @ Mar 19 2003, 07:12 PM)
I have actully read most of the comics.. but I am a transformers dork.. I also have the first season on DVD and the movie.. and most of Beast Wars on VHS... Im sorry I am such a freak. These are just the cartoons I grew up with... Unicron kick bootie... and grimlock was one of my fav's..

Hey don't feel too bad, I've got the first season and the first half of the second season on DVD. I own the movie on both VHS and DVD and I watch it about once a month.

Beast Wars was ok, and I'll probably buy them eventually, but what I'd really like to see is a release of Beast Machines. I thought it was a lot slicker than BW.

I've got all the Dreamwave stuff, and I'll admit to being a little disappointed with their G1 series. The story seemed kind of rushed. The War Within however, was everything a transformers comic should be.

All the dinobots were pretty schway imho

What about other great cartoons? Seems like all the goodstuff came out in the 80's
ravein
Agree it did seem very rushed... I just didnt feel the story had what it needed. There was to much missing. I am trying to get the entire collection but alas.. things like rent got in the way.. I love all the good 80's cartoons.. (we have this conversation at least once a week). Gi Joe is still one of my fav's, He-man and She-Ra... Thunder Cats (ho), Speed Racer, Captin Cave Man, Mighty Mouse, and the cool years of scooby do.. rolleyes.gif
IdiotFace
ahhhh yes transformers i too own such things as the special delux DVD of the whole first season, plus other episodes. I too have invested in the dreamwave comics despite much trouble gettin in uk at times.

anyway, questions
NoName4444 - will i ever be on the board at same time as you ever again?? (or the chat)
Kybosh - Will you ever be able to lose the bitterness of your bad n00b experience?
IdiotFace - Will you ever stop wrecking your chances with girls?

woops i said that last one out loud didnt i........... errrrr ohmy.gif ....*runs away*
saucy_tara
I'ts my fault that Kybosh has gone a bit twisted, I abandoned him for the promise of glory, prestige and free avatar hosting. Don't mention it anymore, it's like pouring salt on a slug......
ravein
hahahaha salt on a slug.. I likes it... It is that Avatar hosting..gets them everytime...
craziness
omg i go to school and all of you ask me these questions! i cant remeber most of them but i remeber there was something about math well i dont do math i got kicked out of my math class and now im failing the lower level one and woodchucks scare me and i dont care if they chuck wood so bah.

gerbil-are you a really person or just a computer that is very rude?
noname-why are you never in your chat? i actually go in there sometimes coz im not setting up irc and crap! but NOBODY is there. :'(
inky-what color is the sky where you live? here its green.......
LoLo
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 19 2003, 07:25 AM)
LoLo - If you started laughing at a funeral, what would you do?

I would go to the podium and start making comediac jokes. Not only to hide the fact that I was laughing, and make it look like I should be laughing, but to help those down troddin souls out in the crowd feel a little better. Everyone mourns in their own way, perhaps I could help them to realize the funeral should be a celebration of that persons life, not a pool of pity for the life lost.

BTW thanks for sticking me with a hard one. laugh.gif
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (ravein @ Mar 19 2003, 04:29 PM)
Sara the spider... If a rabbit leaves its rabbit hole at 25 miles a hour and a bird leaves its nest at 5 mph who will reach the Cadbury Easter egg first????

Leopold: Up or Down?
LoLo: On or Off?
Crazi: In or Out?
Gerbil: To or From?

The spider always reaches the egg first. ALWAYS. CADBURY'S FOR SARAH, ALL FOR SARAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh...sorry...erm...yes.
craziness
oh yeah
IN!
NoName4444
I am in the chat! I've been in the chat all day! So was Inky, and Mata. Course I missed Mata, he came in right after I left for lunch
dry.gif .

Come into the chat!

lolo - What is your favorite color?
Ravein - who was the 6th president?
Saucy - Were you born this Saucy, or did it come with age smile.gif.
Sarah the Spider
NoName: Vertical or Horizontal?
Ravein: Backwards or Forwards?
ravein
John Quincy Adams... tongue.gif
who's your momma!!!!! Dats right!!!!!
ravein
Forward... never straight...
NoName4444
I Am Vertical

But I would rather be horizontal.
I am not a tree with my root in the soil
Sucking up minerals and motherly love
So that each March I may gleam into leaf,
Nor am I the beauty of a garden bed
Attracting my share of Ahs and spectacularly painted,
Unknowing I must soon unpetal.
Compared with me, a tree is immortal
And a flower-head not tall, but more startling,
And I want the one's longevity and the other's daring.

Tonight, in the infinitesimal light of the stars,
The trees and flowers have been strewing their cool odors.
I walk among them, but none of them are noticing.
Sometimes I think that when I am sleeping
I must most perfectly resemble them--
Thoughts gone dim.
It is more natural to me, lying down.
Then the sky and I are in open conversation,
And I shall be useful when I lie down finally:
The the trees may touch me for once, and the flowers have time for me.

By Sylvia Plath

(hehe, a complex answer for a complex question tongue.gif)
Sarah the Spider
Bravo, NoName...bravo...
ravein
wow... that was nice...
MAtt
everybody

blond brunett redhead?
craziness
brunette with red pieces in the front
oh ya baby
ravein
Well I find redheads (dyed) to bet unbelievably sexy ... but the blond pixy cut has a special place in my heart. And I am brunett so there is nothing wrong with them either.. smile.gif
But there is something about short,shot hair punked out bleached blonds.. (drool)
Industrial Kybosh
tuv - fraid not. I just loved Transformers as a kid, and have always been more of a Decepticons fan. If you have any idea which on is currently in my avatar, I'd be grateful if you told me. I think it could be Soundwave, but it's been a loooong time...

Idiot Face - I bear grudges for aeons, good buddy. One day I shall have revenge. For the time being, I'll let those parties concerned believe that I like them again. Oh, they'll get theirs... heh heh heh...

A less psycho answer would be 'no, jeez it's only a forum, I've got real problems to worry about'. wink.gif

leopold - I f@cking hate marmalade. But a nice jam or conserve is a wonderful thing to behold.

craziness - I rarely see the sky, only the whiteness of my ceiling, the greyness of the clouds, or the slick darkness of my tear-filled eyelids...

MAtt - DAMNIT!!! Address your question to a specific person! That's half the fun. Nice avatar, though.

For the record, in order of pref (most to least): redhead, brunette, blonde.

NOW!!!! QUESTIONS!!!

Smacko - Do the drugs lend you super powers, or are they just a relief from the tedium of existence?

Idiot Face - Do you really have an idiot's face? Describe it, please.

tuv - spring, summer, autumn/fall or winter?

ravein - If you could bring one animated character to life, for any purpose, who would it be and why?

LoLo - What is your favourite item of clothing? Tell us a bit about it.
ravein
ummmmm good job dear sir!!!!!
I would have to go with Jane Lane from Daria (old MTV show.. I hope everyone remembers her.. if not go check out... http://www.outpost-daria.com).
She was perfect.. she was a artist, she had fabulous boots, fabulous hair, she was hilarious and intelligent.. she was dark and forbidding... she had... everything... and she was one of the first goth characters to hit mainstream media -- even though she was really... Goth Light.. she was still goth.. and goth girls are hot. rolleyes.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Yeeees, I remember Jane. She was indeed rather cool. Score, sir!
LoLo
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 19 2003, 03:20 PM)
LoLo - What is your favourite item of clothing? Tell us a bit about it.

My black panties......theyre called barely there, so feels like I'm not even wearing undergarments.
LoLo
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 19 2003, 02:25 PM)
LoLo: On or Off?

Off......which I am now getting off from these forums so please no more questions.
Sarah the Spider
Smacko - Do the drugs lend you super powers, or are they just a relief from the tedium of existence?

For the sake of my Smacko-ness, they are a little of Column A and a little of Column B, ya know?

((But in reality, you know, that thing that is outside of the computer of wonderful fun-ness, Sarah doesn't do drugs.))

blink.gif

Yes, I was shocked to realize it, too. I am this weird sober...imagine me high..holy cow...
Industrial Kybosh
Tsk, Sarah! Don't go spoiling things with facts...
Sarah the Spider
Oh yeah, I wanted to answer the hair color question. Guys with brown hair or fake hair (purple, green, etc.) look really good. I like darker hair in general, since I do so despise my own.

More questions, aren't you lucky:

Kybosh: What is better, a bear on a unicycle or a monkey in a space-suit?

Crazi: What is worse, a hat filled with worms or shoes filled with roaches?
craziness
shoes filled with roaches!!!! ahhhhh
Industrial Kybosh
Normally a monkey would be superior... but for a bear to ride a unicycle, now that's entertainment. Provided the bear was self-taught and in no way whipped or otherwise coerced into unicycling...

Sarah - If a tree falls in the forest, and there's no-one around, what colour is it?
Sarah the Spider
Blue. Always blue. NEVER GREEN. THE GREEN ONES LIE.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.