Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
craziness
i dont know im not a crazy man. im a crazy girl. but........ i dream about all sorts of things like rainbows and poines and being a princess.......
tuv
Man, this thread really took off. I think there was like 15 posts yesterday?

Kybosh, that is indeed Soundwave in your av

As for what season, Autumn's my choice. Best temperatures and all the color from the leaves changing

I can't think of any questions at the moment...
MAtt
ok

tuv what is up with your avatar... it looks vaugly familiar, like from a comic.
Sarah the Spider
Smurfs are groovy.

My favorite spider would have to be either the Cobalt Blue or the Spiny Legged Tarantula. They are both rather exotic breeds of tarantula. I am also very fond of Mexican Red Knees though. They were endangered for a while in the 70s, poor babies, but they have had a growing population since the early 90s.

Punks and skater guys are pretty hott, if you ask me. Gothic girls are cute though (don't even think about it, I am straight). My best friend is uber-goth and she is very pretty, I am envious.

Tuv: Who is your favorite Transformer?
Matt: Would you rather spend the night in a violently haunted house or spend the day with Gary Glitter?
spuglet
huh no questions for me. am i that forgettable? grumble mutter...

oh, question for all

vodka or bacardi?
Sarah the Spider
I love my Vodka Imp.

Spuglet: Which is better, a bear trap or a mouse trap?
craziness
matt: who would you rather spend the night with? sarah or saucy or me?
Sarah the Spider
Crazi: Who is the best super-hero?
Penguin Prince: Strapped to a chair and forced to watch Barney or strapped to an emu and sent around and around in circles?
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Mar 20 2003, 03:34 AM)
Gerbil - How many babies can a Gerbil have in 5 min?
- are you a really person or just a computer that is very rude?
- To or From?

-how the hell should i know? stupid question. probably by a heathen mad.gif but since i have to answer....... 2
-lemme guess that was crazi. i'm a real person but i'm a rude violent s.o.b. that's hated by everyone. i wish i was a computer biggrin.gif
-wtf? uhh...... from i guess
cheese is funny
the emu, there soft, and theres nothing better then going around in circles

gerbil: ever gonna let someone pass you in posts? (ill pay)

sarah: robbed of your dignity or your intelligence?

crazi: a duck or a chipmunk for a pet?
Sarah the Spider
That's easy...dignity! I have never had any, so it would be interesting to watch someone try to take it.

Penguin: How many miles is it from Jupiter to Pluto?
cheese is funny
ummm.... uhh.... ok, my IQ x 120 x 17^11 x my age( how many monkeys are in my room x number of people i want to smite) x how many F's ive got on tests/quizes. all that divided by 1.2

sarah: potatoes or pickles?
Sarah the Spider
LoL, that was very scientific.

What would I do with them? Eat them? I suppose potatoes, they are rather tasty.

Penguin: Gumby or Pokey?
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 20 2003, 11:02 PM)
gerbil: ever gonna let someone pass you in posts? (ill pay)

uhh.... since i'm leaving for a week in a few days i'm gonna get passed anyways but if you wanna bribe me i'm fine with that too biggrin.gif
craziness
the best super hero is batman. hes so seksi and gothic. he wass the only one i ever watched when i was little.
i want a chipmunk ducks will quack at me! chipmunks will just munk at me thats no problem
cheese is funny
id have to say gumby, he had that cool sliding thing going on... just one leg in the air and woosh!! hes off

sarah: standing or sitting? east or west? backwards or forwards? cannible or vegan?
Sarah the Spider
Sitting, always. East totally rocks, backwards is the way to go, and Cannibals are wicked. biggrin.gif

Crazi: blink.gif or ohmy.gif ?
craziness
ohmy.gif rules!
cheese: whats the best kind of cheese?
sarah: feed me human flesh?
cheese is funny
the best kind of cheese, without a doubt, is all cheeses melted and mixed together, makes good nachos, but i doubt i had all cheeses available... wow... those were good...

crazi: cake or pie? pancakes or waffles? the ability to fly or breath underwater?

sarah: pepsi or coke? santa or the easter bunny?
craziness
cake is soooo much better man. i hate pancakes. i hate waffles. they are both disgraces to thething i regard as food. dude i wanna flY!
cheese is funny
crazi: light bulbs or flashlights? spaghetti or meatballs? green or blue?

jicama: mr sb or lgg? scissors or staplers?
craziness
flashlights spaghetti green
racingaway13
i have finally come back to answer my questions! ok, so M&Ms are great but mountain dew is better so i think ill have to go with green... (dont ask questions just nod your head and say 'yes') and also, i would hammer in the evening and super time but not in the morning, i'd sleep in the morning so that i could hammer late into the night
gerbilfromhell
blink.gif
jicama
ohboyohboyohboy! i get questions!
i choose sb over lgg, but my very favourite is lapin.
staplers!!!! watch office space and uhf and you'll know why.

cheese- when you were little, did you imagine that your toys had a secret life that they played out while you weren't around?

gerbil- do you think you would like to be someone's pet if you were treated
nicely?

sarah- what is your quest?

crazy- if you were given the opertunity to shave a yak, would you?

racing- does anyone use highliters for anything other than trying to look busy?

everyone- if the kid's in the hall and monty python were stuck on a deserted island which ones would kill the other group for food? or alternately which ones would kill each other for food? or just for fun.
racingaway13
no, of course not, wtf? why would someone!?!?!?! *sighs loudly* some people these days
also, kids in the hall would eat monty so bad and im mad at them for doing it
cheese is funny
yes, how did you know? i thought my lincoln logs( i love those things) would take them selves apart after i stoped playing with them to reasemble themselves as a baseball bat to beat up my older brother, it was great

also my green army men would have a war againts my nintendo... my nintendo always won

ahhh... my childhood...<small tear falls from jon's eye> i miss you...

office space rules so much, thats one of my favorite movies ever

i think the kids in the hall would win, they could dress like women(im thinking of the right show, right?)

anyways, jicama: best way to kill someone, a sword, an axe, a crossbow?

racing: do you like racing? do you race? ever crash? ever want to crash?
cheese is funny
mistress: markers or pens? wacko.gif or blink.gif ?

oxy: limes or lemons?

everyone: stuffed animals or animals stuffed after death?
jicama
sword. unlike axes, swords are graceful, elegant bringers of death. and crossbows are too impersonal.

stuffed animals. they can be used as makeshift pillows. though the plastic farm animals have better personalities, stuffed animals can be so 2 dimensional, don't you think?

as to the question i posed, here's my answer:
the kids would be dead within a matter of hours, no question. with the exception of dave foley who would make a secret pact with the pythons and aid in his companions destruction. while the pythons may be old, i say that means they just have more experience and wouldn't waste any time. and, no offence to the kids, but they aren't exactly strapping. i think the pythons may in fact have more brute strength, especially cleese. i mean, the man's a giant! finally, the pythons are more skilled with weapons including rubber chickens, holy hand grenades, farm animal catapults, and fresh fruit. yes. the pythons (and the treacherous foley) would win, hands down.
jicama
cheese- how do you feel about plaster teeth?

racing- how do you feel about styrofoam heads?
cheese is funny
haha, i like the answer for that, well thought out...

ok jic: who would win in a fight? conan o brian or drew carey?
cheese is funny
umm... whats plaster teeth? please explain and ill answere

also, how do you spell answere correctly? this is bugging me....
jicama
answer.

replicas of peoples teeth made from plaster. dentists use them to make crowns and such.
jicama
drew. i bet he fights dirty.
jicama
so what's your favourite wallace and gromit? i'd assume wrong trousers? mine's a close shave.
cheese is funny
ahh ok, plaster teeth... hmm... i dunno... could be good for practical jokes... <cough cough> omg! my teef came ouf! omg!!

i dunno... thats my answer(its spelled correctly smile.gif ) and im sticking to it
cheese is funny
i dont have a favorate... i probebly do... but i dont... or something... but if you read in my sig, i call myself the penguin prince, and this pic worked all too well for my avatar

whats more fun to play with? knives or fire? better kind of candy, sweet or sour? both?
jicama
your avatar is why i asked!

fire. i've got a fire place, too!

i used to really like sour, but now, not so much. i like gummi candy the best. anything you can bite the heads off of! "oh no! please, don't eat me! aaahhh!" *squishy, squishy* that's the stuff.

favourite kind of tape?
cheese is funny
hahaha, i love eating candy that talks before i eat their heads off

i like duct tape, every once in a while i tape friends of mine up and they hop around school, its so funny, then they tell security" jon tied us up, hes over there, hes the one laughing, he said he was going to kill us" then security chases me around school, then catch me, then they realize that im not going to kill anyone and they wasted their time... ahh, good times...

ok... im running out of questions worth asking... if i think of some more... ill post them...
jicama
okay dokey.

hehe. duct tape.

have you ever tried spray on cheese?
cheese is funny
yes, highly over-rated... cheese is better in block form and cut and served from there...
jicama
smile.gif i never tried it. it just seemed wrong. even though it means that i will never have a twinkie weener sandwich...
jicama
i'm off to bed now cheese, see you later!
cheese is funny
night
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 21 2003, 02:25 AM)
gerbil- do you think you would like to be someone's pet if you were treated
nicely?

no i'd probably kill and eat my owner. i'm a gerbilfromhell, not a pathetic gerbil. i'm not some pet, i'm a minon of satan (i guess that makes me satan's pet then. dammit mad.gif )
tuv
everyone: whose hotter? punks or goths?

punks or goths...
comic book geeks!

Wooo, that must mean I'm hot!

tuv what is up with your avatar... it looks vaugly familiar, like from a comic.

Matt-It's Onslaught, the uber evil entity from X-men several years back. Professor X's darkside that somehow or other gained sentience after X wiped magneto's memory.

If you could have any power, what would it be?

Sarah- Favorite transformer would probably be Slag, the triceratops Dinobot/Autobot. Just because he's so cool looking and all of the dinobots are up there in the power scale. Even flirted with getting him as a tattoo.

Who's your favorite smurf?

vodka or bacardi?

Nude Slides Down the Mountain - vodka mixed with mountain dew. tis the only way to get drunk, if you're so inclined
IdiotFace
more questions!

TUV - would it have been better if starscream had of fully taken over the decepticons in season 1?

Cheese is funny - the cheese that comes in small square, individual packets or cheese strings?

Gerbilfromhell - do you have a heavenly counter-part?
MAtt
matt: who would you rather spend the night with? sarah or saucy or me?

You Crazi just cuz you are the queen..... and cuz you asked me a question.
MAtt
If you could have any power, what would it be?

Tuv: DEfinatly the power of the mind. Psycho kinetic powers would rock. If that doesn't count then the powers neo has in the Matrix. And if that doesn't count....Super agility ie speed/reflexes
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (IdiotFace @ Mar 21 2003, 06:02 PM)
Gerbilfromhell - do you have a heavenly counter-part?

i used to, but i ate him biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.