Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
gerbilfromhell
THIS IS THE 1000'TH POST FOR THIS THREAD! AND IT'S ALL MINE! WHEEE!
Free Psycho
You raped it with your irrelevence. You dirty dirty gerbil.
Free Psycho
Everybody: What is OPLI? I don't feel like searching everywhere for the thread, as I would probably miss it anyway.
craziness
occasional posters league international
Free Psycho
Thanks crazi
BTW-since you know everything, why do people believe if a bird poos on you that's good luck? And why do doctors always wear white-would red be more appropriate as it would blend in with what they're working with? And why does my garbage make those weird moving around noises? <hits garbage> STOP IT!!
craziness
people say that bird poo on your head is good luck because they are trying to make the people who actually get shitted on feel better. doctors wear white because white looks clean and stuff. they want us to believe that they are vlean. ever notice how hospitals are all white, and doctors offices are all white, AND WHEN YOU GO THERE EVERYTHING IS ALL WHITE ITS SO DAMN SCARY AH! garbage only does that to you because it hates you.
leopold
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 13 2003, 03:38 AM)
why do people believe if a bird poos on you that's good luck?

Dunno, but I must have the luckiest car on the planet laugh.gif laugh.gif
Free Psycho
QUOTE (leopold @ Apr 13 2003, 02:37 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 13 2003, 03:38 AM)
why do people believe if a bird poos on you that's good luck?

Dunno, but I must have the luckiest car on the planet laugh.gif laugh.gif

LOL-I hate when people say that to you AS THEY'RE LAUGHING. Jerks.
cheese is funny
ok... it was my dream (im a boring person) to have this thread reach 1000 posts... im so happy....

everyone: do you know how much i love everyone that helped this thread get as big as it is right now? <hugs for everyone that posted on this thread>
Sarah the Spider
34 pages...go us!
Free Psycho
Yea!!!! Even though I didn't contribute that much yea!!! <jumps up and down and smashes into wall on accident> Oops...
wolfbane
*rushes to help her mistress up*
*pats mistress on head in vaguely soothing manner*
Free Psycho
<smiles at nice minion whilst bleeding from the head>
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 12 2003, 07:17 PM)
And LoLo, that's just nasty. rolleyes.gif You can't get pregnat from a bj anyway, so how could crazi be your child?

Who says that's all I did? I did document the bj part, which I think most have seen on my pictures page.
Free Psycho
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 14 2003, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 12 2003, 07:17 PM)
And LoLo, that's just nasty.  rolleyes.gif  You can't get pregnat from a bj anyway, so how could crazi be your child?

Who says that's all I did? I did document the bj part, which I think most have seen on my pictures page.

<cringes> No..no really that's ok...I don't wanna look...<panics> Quick! Someone ask a question!! <twitches>
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 14 2003, 07:40 AM)
<cringes> No..no really that's ok...I don't wanna look...<panics> Quick! Someone ask a question!! <twitches>

It's actually just a joke done with my interactive Yoda doll no worries.

Free Psycho: Apples or Oranges?

I'm leaving to eat now bye!
Free Psycho
QUOTE (LoLo @ Apr 14 2003, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 14 2003, 07:40 AM)
<cringes>  No..no really that's ok...I don't wanna look...<panics>  Quick!  Someone ask a question!! <twitches>

It's actually just a joke done with my interactive Yoda doll no worries.

Free Psycho: Apples or Oranges?

I'm leaving to eat now bye!

<sigh of relief> Anyway...Ummm...how about appanges? I like both...oranges have yummy acid goodness and anything to do with stain removing and better smelling liquid smell like oranges...ok actually that not a good thing. Minus a 100 points from oranges!! And apples are sweet, but only certain kinds cause they rest dry my mouth out. And apples have magical powers. Ask Eve and Snow White.

LoLo-Is it true what that say about midgets twigs and berries? I mean you giving bj's to Yoda and all...

Wolfbane-How is it that you always seem to come to my resque right when I need it? Am I more like a drunken friend then a mistress?
jicama
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 13 2003, 02:57 AM)
everyone: WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?

i was:
writing a 20 page essay
writing a 5 page essay
finishing painting portfolio
finishing digital portfolio
finishing photography portfolio
writing english exam

but my last exam isn't 'til after easter, so i'm back! yay me!
jicama
everyone: if you were being tortured for information, what song- played loudly over and over- would make you crack?

for me, it's "i saw mommy kissing santa clause"
LoLo
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 14 2003, 07:47 AM)
LoLo-Is it true what that say about midgets twigs and berries? I mean you giving bj's to Yoda and all...

Yes
wolfbane
*rushes to her mistress' aid with lots of plasters (band-aids to you lot I suppose wink.gif ) and chocolate*

Wolfbane-How is it that you always seem to come to my resque right when I need it? Am I more like a drunken friend then a mistress?

Yes. A drunken friend who lives on the other side of the world and who makes me call her mistress. Yes. That kind of drunken friend...

Lo ~ chocolate or ice cream?
Mistress ~ piercings, yay or nay?
The Tortured Soul
hehe I'm ready to be errrmmm

"questioned"
jicama
ok tortured: wicker goods or edible oil products?
The Tortured Soul
hmmmm... hehe in teens...

edible oils!!!
jicama
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 14 2003, 06:08 PM)
everyone: if you were being tortured for information, what song- played loudly over and over- would make you crack?

and about my last question?
Jaq
Hit Me Baby One More Time - Brittany Spears *shudder* Actually, just playing that song over and over again would be torture in itself.

dry.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 14 2003, 09:13 PM)

mmmmm...pretty much anything by geri halliwell should do it...
Jonman
Not Celene Dion! Anything but Celene Dion! Billy Ray Cyrus, Kriss Kross, Vengaboys, ANYTHING!!!!
craziness
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 14 2003, 02:08 PM)

i am not disclosing this information.
Sir Psycho Sexy

umm...anything by the cheeky girls or s club juniors (those little bastard kiddy things)
Jaq
everyone: What's an embarrasing story from your childhood?
The Tortured Soul
errrm I've spent years trying to forget my child hood so i kan't answer that... i bought i drty pen and got caught with it when i went to france (i was like 8-9-10-ish) other than that i can think of nothing (well i'm sure theres more but my mind has repressed it)

what do you think of my av???

(sorry terrible question but i'm curious)
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 14 2003, 10:34 PM)
everyone: What's an embarrasing story from your childhood?

when i was 2, i told a bishop 'f**k you' biggrin.gif
jicama
QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 14 2003, 10:54 PM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Apr 14 2003, 10:34 PM)
everyone:  What's an embarrasing story from your childhood?

when i was 2, i told a bishop 'f**k you' biggrin.gif

really?! i said that to my grandpa when i was 1! though i think that would be amoung mom's most embarrassing moments, not mine!
gerbilfromhell
yeah, same i guess since i dun remember it. but that would mean that no one has embarrasing baby stories, since they're not embarrased cause they dun remember it wacko.gif
NummyNums
how come no one wants a siggy baby?? sad.gif
Jaq
QUOTE (NummyNums @ Apr 14 2003, 11:08 PM)
how come no one wants a siggy baby?? sad.gif

Well, I like Princess Mononoke, but my siggie is getting too long and large and I find big siggies annoying. (though they are cute ickle things)
craziness
ditto to what jaq said
LoLo
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 14 2003, 11:42 AM)

Combo!
LoLo
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 14 2003, 01:38 PM)

Last Resort/Papa Roach
or
Anything by Tool or a Perfect Circle
Free Psycho
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 14 2003, 02:42 PM)
*rushes to her mistress' aid with lots of plasters (band-aids to you lot I suppose wink.gif ) and chocolate*

Yes. A drunken friend who lives on the other side of the world and who makes me call her mistress. Yes. That kind of drunken friend...

Mistress ~ piercings, yay or nay?

Sorry about taking awhile to answer-homework and all. dry.gif

Anyway, yes I have five piercings-1 in my left year, 3 in my right, and one in my belly.

Wolfbane-tatooes and piercings?
dragon's blossom
[QUOTE=jicama,Apr 14 2003, 06:08 PM] everyone: if you were being tortured for information, what song- played loudly over and over- would make you crack?

i have to say "i'm like a bird" by that girl who sounds like shes chocking on litium!!!!!!!!
dragon's blossom
or santa baby....... after working in retail.... i want to stab myself while i listen
wolfbane
Wolfbane-tatooes and piercings?

Yup - five in my ears, one in my eyebrow, did have one in my lip til my boss threatened to sack me. Will be getting two more in my ears in a week or so and also want my tongue, chin-area (labret (?)) and bely button done though need to lose wait first. Got a dragon tattooed on the base of my spine, will be having a runic inscription on my upper right arm in a week or so, want the hourglass from Good Omens on my shoulder (if I can find a decent copy of it), a celtic band on my upper left arm, a wolf's head on my hip (again with the weight thing), a paw print on my ankle and a pentagram on the other ankle. Think that's about it for now but I need more money first. Oh and I've got a whole lot of scars as well.

SPS ~ day or night?
Freepshyco ~ purple bunnies or mauve giraffes?
Smallsam ~ water or beer?
prezgfish
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 14 2003, 06:08 PM)

oompa loompa doopity do
Raven343
QUOTE (jicama @ Apr 14 2003, 07:08 PM)

Anything by Prince or Garth Brooks

Ooooo.........or that really annoying song that Inky dedicated to me.

*shivers*

Sorry Inky but that gives me nightmares. LOL
Industrial Kybosh
Sorry, Raven... it just seemed so apt wink.gif

The Grease Megamix makes me want to gouge out my own eyes after just one listen, so a looped tape of it would send me trouser-chewingly mental after about half an hour.
NummyNums
probably.... baby one more time..... cuz you here it... then your walking aorund the store going.. oh baby baby.. and then you just wanna stab your foot..... aaaaah hate that song
Free Psycho
QUOTE (wolfbane @ Apr 15 2003, 05:53 PM)
Freepshyco ~ purple bunnies or mauve giraffes?

<smites purple bunnies on sight> Uhhh...I guess that leaves mauve giraffes, doesn't it? <smiles innocently>

minion-Have you taken any of Raven's quizzes yet? Take them and PM me!! Please biggrin.gif

Raven343-When can I have more quizzes to gobble up?? In really like yours!

Crazi-Pink skies or purple slugs?
Raven343
QUOTE (Free Psycho @ Apr 16 2003, 07:06 PM)
Raven343-When can I have more quizzes to gobble up?? In really like yours!

They aren't all my quizzes. Only the first one. But if you go to quizilla.com you can find plenty and even make some of your own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.