Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
WeeJ
no problem wink.gif

My nickname came from a friend of mine poking fun at my size (I'm quite small)
I actually get called this is real life. My friends introduce me to new people as 'WeeJ'
Its quite bizarr but quite cool smile.gif
the lil' pie fairy
cooliomuntastic laugh.gif
MistressAlti
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 29 2003, 10:36 AM)
Missy - oh, I have plenty to say. You'll see it all in your thread eventually... wink.gif

Missy - flim-flam or pish-posh?

I ph34r whatever it is you're planning on tormenting that poor thread with... ph34r.gif I AM NOT CUTE DAMMIT.

And while I'm at the un-mod-like cussing- Neither. What the hell is this, I can't pick one if both choices suck...

WeeJ - Are InKy's eccentric charms working on you yet? wink.gif laugh.gif

InKy - Do you ever ask anything of importance in this thread?
CommieBastard
Sorry about the outburst, but my girlfriend was standing behind me asking why nobody had answered her question. With a tremor in her voice. And her bottom lip quivering. Tis a terrible thing to behold.

InKy - The Cure or Billy Idol?
WeeJ
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 29 2003, 04:52 PM)
WeeJ - Are InKy's eccentric charms working on you yet? wink.gif laugh.gif

I dunno...He makes my head feel kind of furry with his random insaneness...

Maybe its contagious ohmy.gif unsure.gif blink.gif

i have no idea if that is spelt correctly or not :/
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 29 2003, 04:29 PM)
sun - if you were caught licking a radiator, what would your excuse be?

blink.gif

''I just ate an ice pop....bloody freezing....''
WeeJ
sun - What would you do if your tongue got stuck to said ice pop?
Sun Tsu
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jul 29 2003, 09:08 PM)
sun - What would you do if your tongue got stuck to said ice pop?

go outside and wait for it to melt off, until then enjoy the fruity taste...

weej - your name claims you are a short person. discuss.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 29 2003, 04:52 PM)
InKy - Do you ever ask anything of importance in this thread?

Rarely... I just like to get people thinking outside the box, y'know?

And Commie - I'll plump for the Cure, I think. Can't argue with 'Love Cats'. But old Billy has his charms - just ask syuu... wink.gif
Sun Tsu
inky - does ''industrial kybosh the movie'' come in DVD?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:50 PM)
inky - does ''industrial kybosh the movie'' come in DVD?

No. It comes on DVD. And is jam-packed with extras. Oh the extras! You wouldn't believe the extras!

It's all in the sig. Tasty.
TigerLily013
everyone - why, in your perception, have i not tried to post in here before? tongue.gif
jicama
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ Jul 29 2003, 11:15 PM)
everyone - why, in your perception, have i not tried to post in here before? tongue.gif

You didn't feel like it?

Either that or you subconsciously feared the answers to the questions you planned on asking and so decided not to ask them altogether. You know...whatever.

everyone - If you could onnly season your food with one spice, what would it be?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (jicama @ Jul 30 2003, 12:30 AM)
everyone - If you could onnly season your food with one spice, what would it be?

Hmmm... depends how you classify 'spice'. As far as condiments go, my fave is freshly ground black pepper. I could live with seasoning stuff with just that. Mmm... pepper, fresh from the peppermill...

*sqeak crunch squeak crunch*

jicama - how often (roughly) do you quote Hitchhiker's Guide per day?
Pikasyuu
To InKy's question - If I were cute, yes.

Missy - what would you eat, if you were forced to eat off of InKy's belly?

InKy - what animal ( excluding human ) would you soonest french kiss?

Debs - what's your favourite method of masturbation, excluding the traditional ffs, or five fingered shuffle?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:14 PM)

Forced? You make it sound like such a punishment... laugh.gif

Anything would do, really... I suppose something messy would be preferable, though, as I'd get to lick off whatever I managed to get all over him... wink.gif laugh.gif

Katii - SAME QUESTION. tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 30 2003, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:14 PM)

Forced? You make it sound like such a punishment... :lol:

Anything would do, really... I suppose something messy would be preferable, though, as I'd get to lick off whatever I managed to get all over him... ;) :lol:

Katii - SAME QUESTION. :P

Sushi, quite frankly. =)
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 30 2003, 03:14 AM)

dry.gif

Good lord, syuu...

*sigh*

It would have to be something fairly toothless, to avoid facial laceration.

Maybe a manta ray. They look fairly harmless. Plus there's the Pixies link, right there...

But still... *shudders*

syuu - if you left the house wearing nothing but socks, what colour would they be?
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 30 2003, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 30 2003, 03:14 AM)

<_<

Good lord, syuu...

*sigh*

It would have to be something fairly toothless, to avoid facial laceration.

Maybe a manta ray. They look fairly harmless. Plus there's the Pixies link, right there...

But still... *shudders*

syuu - if you left the house wearing nothing but socks, what colour would they be?

Black and gray, prefferably to the knee.

InKy - if you had to go down on any forumite male here over the age of 17 excluding Mata, who would it be?

MissyA - what's your favourite male internal organ from the belly button down to the knees?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:45 PM)
MissyA - what's your favourite male internal organ from the belly button down to the knees?

Appendix. =)

Syuu - Say you're on top of a skyscraper. There is a narrow board laid from the edge of the skyscraper you're on all the way over to a skyscraper about 15 meters away. What would have to be at stake to get you to cross that board?
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 30 2003, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:45 PM)

Appendix. =)

Syuu - Say you're on top of a skyscraper. There is a narrow board laid from the edge of the skyscraper you're on all the way over to a skyscraper about 15 meters away. What would have to be at stake to get you to cross that board?

Missy - simple answer. John.
Pikasyuu
Missy - Name your weirdest fetish.
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 30 2003, 03:45 AM)
InKy - if you had to go down on any forumite male here over the age of 17 excluding Mata, who would it be?

You're in one tonight, aren't ya?

*sigh*

Jonman would be the most deserving - it'd be nice to give something back after his kind gift of tuneage. Don't know how he'd react though...

For you, syuu - which forumite would you most like to see shaven and clucking like a chicken, other than Mata. And myself. tongue.gif
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 30 2003, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 30 2003, 03:45 AM)

You're in one tonight, aren't ya?

*sigh*

Jonman would be the most deserving - it'd be nice to give something back after his kind gift of tuneage. Don't know how he'd react though...

For you, syuu - which forumite would you most like to see shaven and clucking like a chicken, other than Mata. And myself. :P

InKy - Debs. He's done so many strange things already, it'd be glorious to see this one. Him, or maybe Hins.. Hrrrm.

Question for you, InKster - What's the lewdist thing you ever did in public?
MistressAlti
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:56 PM)

Meh... I don't have too many fetishes, I suppose. If my anime character deal isn't weird enough, I guess I'd go with the fact that I have some strange desire to be dominated. I mean, seriously dominated. Forced down on the bed and made to take it rough. I do not know why.

Syuu - There's a fire in the forum. You can only rescue one person from the e-flames. Besides Mata, who do you save?
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jul 30 2003, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 29 2003, 09:56 PM)

Meh... I don't have too many fetishes, I suppose. If my anime character deal isn't weird enough, I guess I'd go with the fact that I have some strange desire to be dominated. I mean, seriously dominated. Forced down on the bed and made to take it rough. I do not know why.

Syuu - There's a fire in the forum. You can only rescue one person from the e-flames. Besides Mata, who do you save?

Missy - Tossup between you, Fuzz, InKy, and Debs. I honestly can't split it to one person. Probably you, though.

Question - If you had to consume someone else's bodily fluid, which bodily fluid would it be? ( blood, saliva, etc )
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 30 2003, 03:58 AM)

hmmm... I've been utterly bollock naked in front of a number of other people. People who were similarly naked.

Yes, we had a Nude Day at my flat once. It was fun... but a little scary.

syuu - how long is too long? In inches, preferably...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jul 30 2003, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Jul 30 2003, 03:58 AM)

hmmm... I've been utterly bollock naked in front of a number of other people. People who were similarly naked.

Yes, we had a Nude Day at my flat once. It was fun... but a little scary.

syuu - how long is too long? In inches, preferably...

... eep!!!

8 - Too long. =( I dont want my ladyparts looking older than they have to before they should.

InKy - If you had to bugger yourself with an operating electric razor, a butcher knife, or a cheese grater, which would you pick?
Debaser
Debs - what's your favourite method of masturbation, excluding the traditional ffs, or five fingered shuffle?

oh, christ...couch bombing. tongue.gif
Phyllis
eh?

debs - i am innocent and wholesome. what is couch bombing? blink.gif

(ok, i'm not....but i dunno what it is..lol)
Debaser
hehe, damn right you ain't tongue.gif

nummy mentioned couch bombing here...don't say you weren't warned...
WeeJ
Debs...have you dive bombed off any furnature lately? You used to do it all the time...sad.gif
hinsley
huh.gif
Debaser
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Jul 30 2003, 12:36 PM)
Debs...have you dive bombed off any furnature lately? You used to do it all the time...sad.gif

no, not recently...

but hey, seeing as i'm here...

/me dives off the sofa and onto the table, smashing it into pieces tongue.gif
WeeJ
/me runs around in fits of glee...

Yeah! Thats more like the lovable Debs that you are tongue.gif
You must have got through so many bits of furnature by now tongue.gif
Debaser
aye...

you wanna be careful in brum, y'know... tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Oooh, debs! Fancy a bar brawl in Brummieland?
Debaser
oooh, yay! a brawl! sure thing tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
I'll bring the fight music. What say you - punk, digital hardcore or classic metal for getting your head stoved in with a barstool?
Debaser
ooooh...tricky...

think digital hardcore's more suited to nuclear warfare myself...classic metal would be good, but only for a "get your hands off of my woman, motherf--ker" situation...so punk it is! tongue.gif
WeeJ
I can't fight! I'm a girl!
Industrial Kybosh
That's OK, WeeJ. You can stand and scream until someone hoists you over their shoulder and saves you from the carnage.

Well, we've got the place, we've got the tunes... who d'you wanna square up to, debs? Any person, alive or dead.
Debaser
well...fred durst would be good, but i have actually hit him in the face in real life (F--K YES!!), so...erm...er...

axl rose. tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
O_O

Debs, you are my new hero...

How did you smack the Durst? I want time, location, method, and what the pudgy-faced f@ckwit's reaction was...
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Debaser @ Jul 30 2003, 03:06 PM)
well...fred durst would be good, but i have actually hit him in the face in real life (F--K YES!!)

I love you. biggrin.gif
Debaser
well...it's a long-ish story.../me gets out his rocking chair...

somehow i got coaxed into seeing limp bizkit at wembley arena when they were last in the country...think the fact that it was a free ticket and someone else was buying me drinks that did it tongue.gif anyway, halfway through the show, like the c--kmonger that he is, he decides to run around the arena. so, when he came over to my area, i crowdsurfed over him, stole his hat and tossed it into the crowd somewhere, and smacked him one. he looked gobsmacked, it was hilarious, and he tried to get to me, but there were way too many people in his way and i was being chucked over to the other side of the arena at a vast rate of knots...

greatest night of my life. tongue.gif
CommieBastard
That is the coolest thing ever.

Edit: I just related that story to a friend of mine named Laurence on MSN. He wanted me to tell you from him: "Good man, you have my respect."
Debaser
ain't it just?

almost got lynched outside by various angry fans though...
WeeJ
I should imagine it was worth it just to smack the t**t in the face!

Jesus christ, he has a punchable face ohmy.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Best. Story. Ever.

Missy - Can you tell me exactly how I should have done?

syuu - Do you ever inflict unwanted memories?

Debs - Am I wry?

All of the above - should I stop listening to this Mew album now?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.