Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
craziness
i guess i could shave a yak....i would feel kinda bad for it though i mean then it would be freezin its balls off all the time.......
Sarah the Spider
Sure crazi, you can have all the human flesh you want. Just none of mine.

I don't like soda much...Capri-Sun rules!

Easter Bunny, because it's soft and pink and Santa is just doughy.

My quest is to...do...um...stuff.

Stuffed animals, the kind that haven't died first.

Cheese: Would you rather eat a thumb tack or drink glue?
jicama
idiotface- is cruel and unusual punishment worse than just plain cruel?

tuv- top 5 favourite comic books?

matt- favourite piece of school yard equiptment?

sarah- lego or hotwheels?

crazy- what colour of pen do you use?

cheese- fangs or retractable claws?

gerbil- what posters are on your walls?

everyone- what do you wanna be when you "grow up"
Sarah the Spider
LEGOS are awesome. I still have mine, they are uber-groovy.

I want to be a writer when I "grow up". I already am, kinda...sorta...eh.

Jicama: Extra sugar or decaf (a coffe question)?
craziness
i use lot of different colored pens but i would probably say my favoritre is glittery green!!!!!!!!! and glittery pink!!!!!!!!!! but more glittery green. i use black mos tof the time though, because thats the color they have 12 for $2 packs for. and we have to use black or blue for school. meh, it doesnt matter they are both boring. just that green is kinda hard to see. well i would use red but teachers wont let us coz they use tha ttop correct our papers.....................*keeps rambiling about pens for about 20 more minutes*

i used to want to be a lawyer. now im not so sure. i think its might be fun to do graphic design. sit on my ass on the computer all day. i am probably shitty at it though. i dont know! i dont wanna think about my life right now im too young!
Sarah the Spider
Crazi: If your best friend turned out to just be an android, what would you do?
craziness
feel really stupid for trusting so much into a robot, then wonder, since when were robots that f*cked in the head?
leopold
I see everyone got fed up askin me questions then... that's cool tho, I dun go fer this personal stuff (he lied tongue.gif )

Erm... up

Redheads, esp the real vivid dyed reds. They's like sayin "Lookit me boys, I'm a right one an ya want me! Ya want me BAAAAAD! An bad is whut I am, yeah baby!!!" Although I saw a guy once with hair like that, an he wuz givin off the exact same message. I can honestly say I wasn't too interested...

An ya can't beat a goth chick. Not even with a really sexy scantily-clad rock chick. I saw this goth chick once in Rockworld, she was just soooooooo goddam sexy... raaarrrrr! We nicknamed her kitten, for reasons I can no longer remember mellow.gif
ravein
I wanna be... a bartender in Aruba that sales pre rolled blunts to rich tourists. I wanna live out my days in a swank villa... overlooking the sea...yep...thats it.. all I want... laugh.gif

Leo- If you only had a hammer and yu where trapped in a glass cage..suspended over a lake of sharks... what would you..do????
cheese is funny
cheese in block form, its easier to trust... er... umm... it tastes better... good... no one suspects a thing....

waht a question... a thumb tack or glue.... hmmm... i would have to say... the glue, all the glue would do is close my mouth shut and make it hard to breath

fang or claws... claws would be more fun... walk around and cut up people that i find annoying... haha...i can imagine it now...<begins twitching uncontrolably>

what do i want to be when i grow up, well, i want my band to go somewhere... but i doubt it will ever happen... so i guess it would have to be the guy who sues random companys for the slightest accident that happens in the course of the day... waht do you call them... oh yeah, homeless laugh.gif

sarah: whats your favorite for torture? whip or rack?

everyone: jelly fish or stop signs? (yes, thats s'posed to be confusing)
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 22 2003, 03:51 AM)
sarah: whats your favorite for torture? whip or rack?

I can't choose! The sadist's downfall: Picking a favorite piece of painful equipment. I dunno, I suppose whatever my victim is feeling up to at the time...

Jellyfish totally rock.

Cheese: Would you rather be a homosexual or a woman? Yeah, this is a trick question I'm afraid, my dear penguin.
cheese is funny
im feeling like whip today... <hint hint>

oh god... what a horrable question... i dont know... umm... im happy being a guy... but i dont want to be gay... umm.... <flips a coin> oh great... it lands in between heads and tails... umm.... i guess id be a chick... thanks for really hurting my head on that one....

ok sarah: running in place for eternity or falling into an infinate nothing?
jicama
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 21 2003, 09:54 PM)
Jicama: Extra sugar or decaf (a coffe question)?

jicama no like coffee. but extra sugar it good with everything. tea? extra sugar! pop? extra sugar! pot roast? ...well, you get the point...
jicama
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 22 2003, 03:51 AM)

confusing? really? i thought it was perfectly natural...

well, that's a toughie... jelly fish are squishy- always a bonus. but stop signs are so symmetrical... i'll have to go with jelly fish 'cause they're more unusual.
jicama
the following questions are from "the imposter!"

leo- which is more entertaining; a block of wood, or a half eattin dixie cup?

cheese- do you think it's appropriate for a full-grown woman to be called "piddlie"?

sarah- if i cut you in half, would you be called "sarah the quadruped"?

crazy- when you watched "return of the jedi", did you feel sorry for the independent contractors on the unfinished death star?

ravein- purple?

everyone- What's better? Pommes de terre, love apples, pineapples or regular apples?
craziness
I DIDNT WATCH RETURN OF THE JEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE STARWARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE STARWARS! DIE!
leopold
Leo- If you only had a hammer and yu where trapped in a glass cage..suspended over a lake of sharks... what would you..do????

Personally, I'd have used tha hammer to avoid bein captured in a glass tank in the first place. But since ya ask, I'd smash a side panel, then lean out an swing until the cage wuz sufficiently far over that I could jump ta safety. Cuz it is a lake here, after all.

Nah, scratch that, I'd smash the cage an shout down "Hey you guyz, I'm a LAWYER" tee hee laugh.gif

leo- which is more entertaining; a block of wood, or a half eattin dixie cup?

Woss a dixie cup? Meh, whatever, ya can't beat wood fer excitement, especially in block form. I mean, it's just sooooo versatile. Ya could use it ta keep stuff down, use it as a makeshift table, or as a really easy game o Jenga. Perhaps use it ta slap stoopid people... The possibilities are endless. Plus it'd look kinda nice jus sittin there.
tuv
tuv- top 5 favourite comic books?

1. The Ultimates
2. Ultimate X-men
3. The Incredible Hulk (89 Days til the movie!)
4. Transformers: The War Within
5. Tie- Captain Marvel and Ultimate Spider-man

If we're going for dream jobs then when I grow up I want to own a successful comic shop. Outside of that I'd settle for not being alone and being happy when I'm older.

Jellyfish. Stop signs are too intrusive into my attempts to ram into traffic. Just another way The Man holds us back.

jicama- Captain America vs Batman? Who wins?
Sarah the Spider
CRAZI, HOW CAN YOU HATE STAR WARS? IT IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLY AWESOME THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE.

Sorry, I get emotional...

Cheese, I would definitely fall into an infinite nothing. Running in circles is a lot of work, especially since I am a slacker. But falling you just lie back dum dee dum and you...well...um...just...fall.

Nah, I don't think Sarah the Quadruped would be too good...You could call me Slicey McHalfBody, though.

Cheese: Which would hurt more: Putting your hand in a deep-frying thing where they cook fries or sticking your foot in a toaster?

Jicama: Would you rather have Spider-Man's powers or SuperMan's powers?

Crazi: Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

Leopold: If you could have a mutant zombie bunny as a pet, what would you name it?

Tuv: Have you ever played the game OverPower? Which card was your favorite? If you haven't played OverPower, then have you played Magic? Which deck is your favorite?
cheese is funny
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 22 2003, 06:22 AM)
cheese- do you think it's appropriate for a full-grown woman to be called "piddlie"?

everyone- What's better? Pommes de terre, love apples, pineapples or regular apples?

i guess it would be ok for her to be called piddlie... even though i dont know what it means... it could be worse, she could be "the full grown woman formaly known as piddlie"

love apples, they sound nice and friendly.... or because i dont know what pommes de terre are.... yeah, love apples....
Sarah the Spider
Love apples sound good...like "Aw how sweet my snack loves me!" But pineapples...I just can't say no to something painful...Decisions decisions decisions...
cheese is funny
i think the deep fryer would hurt more... wow... i can feel my skin peel and fall off now.... <cringe>
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 22 2003, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 22 2003, 06:22 AM)

i guess it would be ok for her to be called piddlie... even though i dont know what it means... it could be worse, she could be "the full grown woman formaly known as piddlie"

love apples, they sound nice and friendly.... or because i dont know what pommes de terre are.... yeah, love apples....

pommes de terre is french for potatoe. anyways, i hate all apples, so 'pinapple' dry.gif
cheese is funny
gerbil: smiting heathens or worshiping mr sb? (only one)

everyone: mcdonalds or burger king?
gerbilfromhell
QUOTE (cheese is funny @ Mar 22 2003, 03:47 PM)
gerbil: smiting heathens or worshiping mr sb? (only one)

everyone: mcdonalds or burger king?

ohmy.gif CAN'T CHOOSE! mad.gif guess i'll pick worshiping mr sb since he is god and smitting heathens is only somehting i do for fun biggrin.gif

mcdonalds tastes better but i'm gonna pick burger king because mcdonalds food is disgusting (but it tastes good) and they now advertise that their chicken has '100% white meat' which makes me guess that they didn't even have chicken meat in it before biggrin.gif
cheese is funny
gerbil: why dont you ask anyone questions on this thread?
gerbilfromhell
i'm too lazy tongue.gif
cheese is funny
lazy bum.... your too lazy to ask a few questions.... but your not too lazy to be a post crazy freak? im confused...
gerbilfromhell
it all makes sense if you don't think about it biggrin.gif
jicama
QUOTE (tuv @ Mar 22 2003, 10:03 AM)
jicama- Captain America vs Batman? Who wins?

goodness... well, i'm definitely a bigger marvel fan, but batman is so isolated and full of rage.... i'll go with batman. besides, batman's cheesy movie was better than america's cheesy movie. heh heh, labels.
jicama
QUOTE (Sarah the Spider @ Mar 22 2003, 03:21 PM)
Jicama: Would you rather have Spider-Man's powers or SuperMan's powers?

SPIDER-MAN!!!!!
spidey's got spidey senses, agility, strength, and if you go with the new version- bio web shooters!

supermanís got strength- but it's too much- you'd have to be constantly restraining yourself. he's got x-ray vision, but that just sounds like it would cause awkwardness. leaping over tall buildings- not as much fun as swinging, and i'd be worried about the landings. faster than a speeding bullet- boring classes would feel even longer.

besides, there's no spider kryptonite.

and superman's abilities make him too perfect, so he doesn't have as much personality.
jicama
and spidey has the best theme song ever!!!!

spider-man! spider-man! does what ever a spider can... sing along! ya know ya wanna!
spins a web, any size!
catches thieves, just like flies!
look out! there goes a spider-man!

is he strong? listen bud!
he's got radioactive blood!
can he swing from a thread?
take a look over head!

what out! here comes a spider-man!

in the chill of night, at the scene of a crime,
light a streak of light, he arrives just in time!

spider-man, spider-man!
friendly neighbourhood spider-man!
wealth and fame, he's ignored!
action is his reward!

to him, life is a great big bang up!
where ever there's a hang up-
you'll find a spider-man!
jicama
both mcdonald's and bugerking are to food as towels are to erasers!

dixie cups are little cups with ice cream in that come with a little wooden paddle to be used as a spoon.

pomme de terre litterally translates to "apples of the earth" aka potatoes. and love apples are tomatoes for anyone how doesn't know.
craziness
chips ahoy and potatoes!

i would ask more questions but i cant think of any! i try.... ASK ME ! i love being asked questions.....
spuglet
mouse traps are better than bear traps coz mouse traps test the strength of a moses neck and bear traps jsut hurt!

macdonalds or burger kinG? neither, WIMPEY!
jicama
everyone- best kinder toy you've ever got! my best is a snail who has a bar for a home. he even looks drunk! and these are kids' toys!

oh, and i've heard that there aren't kinder eggs in the states, is this true? if so, than you get your own question(s): do you know what "poutine" is? can you guess?
Sarah the Spider
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 22 2003, 10:02 PM)
everyone- best kinder toy you've ever got! my best is a snail who has a bar for a home. he even looks drunk! and these are kids' toys!

I used to eat them all the time when I lived in Germany. They sell them here in the US at most foreign specialty stores around Christmas. ((Or so I am led to believe...))

I got a way awesome toy set once, it was really weird though. It was like a very tiny circus, and you had to collect the whole set, so I ate a lot of that candy. It had two little carnival trucks and a ferris wheel that you could crank, but it was smaller than the trucks,which was weird, and it had a clown that was magnetic or something. I miss Kinder Eggs...
CrissiLove
those are the hollow chocolate eggs that have a little toy inside? I have a friend who lives in Germany who sent me one not too long ago... but I have not opened it... it's sitting in my "German Box" LOL smile.gif
jicama
open it! or you'll never know what the toy is!!! you can then proudly display the toy and eat the chocolate- thats plus plus!!!
Jaq
I just like eating the chocolate. It's crazy good! It's like dude, that's two different kinds of chocolate.

I got a Kinder Surprise today, but it was crummy. It was Fred Flintstone getting the mail. Wow. Look at that "letter holding" action. *note sarcasm*
Debaser
the best one i ever got was this glow-in-the-dark ghost thing that lived inside this clock, and you could open the door and it fell out and everything...

well, when you're 8 it's the height of excitement.
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 12:50 AM)
I just like eating the chocolate. It's crazy good! It's like dude, that's two different kinds of chocolate.

I got a Kinder Surprise today, but it was crummy. It was Fred Flintstone getting the mail. Wow. Look at that "letter holding" action. *note sarcasm*

imposter!!!
jicama
QUOTE (Debaser @ Mar 23 2003, 12:58 AM)
the best one i ever got was this glow-in-the-dark ghost thing that lived inside this clock, and you could open the door and it fell out and everything...

well, when you're 8 it's the height of excitement.

that sounds super great!
Jaq
QUOTE (jicama @ Mar 23 2003, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 12:50 AM)
I just like eating the chocolate.  It's crazy good!  It's like dude,  that's two different kinds of chocolate. 

I got a Kinder Surprise today, but it was crummy.  It was Fred Flintstone getting the mail.  Wow. Look at that "letter holding" action. *note sarcasm*

imposter!!!

Am not! Okay. Am.
Jaq
Shouldn't you be working on your thingamawhichit?
jicama
quiet you!
Jaq
Okay, I guess since this is the topic, I should ask a question.

Everyone: Purple or deoxyribonucleic acid?
craziness
DNA!!!!!!!!!
jicama
QUOTE (Jaq @ Mar 23 2003, 01:30 AM)
Everyone: Purple or deoxyribonucleic acid?

what, no dihydrogenated oxide? ok, i pick purple. it's more fun at parties.
Jaq
Yes. For a good time call purple.

I suppose resequencing genes and the like isn't very fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.