Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'ask Each Other Questions' Thread!
The Other Side forums - suitable for mature readers! > The Other Side forums > Daily life
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
WeeJ
"Weej: If I was trapped in a tower and doing the whole damsel in distress routine, would you fight a big smelly ogre to save me?"

Cand...I'd squish the big smelly ogre but only if he was unfriendly. He might be like Shrek and turn out to be quite nice.

"WeeJ: if wild monkeys invaded your town, would you join them or fight them? If you joined them, what would you do, and if you fought them, how would you do it?"

GoW - I'd prolly join the monkey's being as the most dangerous thing they'll use as weapons will be projectile bananas wink.gif
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 26 2003, 01:40 PM)
InKy - Did Pixiegoth smell really bad? (Joke Sam...you smell divine. This on running joke is getting really old really fast)

She smelt lovely. At first mostly of LGG T-shirt and roll-up fags; later of Bacon Double Cheeseburger; finally of cider-and-black, and the musky odour of victory.

InKy: If you had a handful of sunflower seeds or a medium-sized dog, which would you eat first if you were stranded in the mountains?

Well, GoW, I'd try to combine the two. I've heard sunflower-seed dogburgers are quite delicious when marinated in a little mud.

A question for anyone attending the UK Meet - who, other than Mata, are you most looking forward to meeting in person, and why?

Personally, I'm moist at the idea of encountering any one of you, but I'd have to plump for debs, as we have a couple of plans for this here meet. Scary, sick and obscene plans...
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 29 2003, 12:06 AM)
A question for anyone attending the UK Meet - who, other than Mata, are you most looking forward to meeting in person, and why?

That's hard...there's Jennie Jennie Bo Bennie, the Ish-man, you of course...hell, I can't answer that! So I don't know why I am. Oh well, life's a mystery.

Jennie Jennie Bo Bennie Banana Fanna Fo Fennie Me Mi Mo Mennie Jennie: am I the first person ever to call you that?
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 29 2003, 12:55 AM)
That's hard...there's Jennie Jennie Bo Bennie, the Ish-man, you of course...hell, I can't answer that! So I don't know why I am. Oh well, life's a mystery.

As Toyah Wilcox once sang, "it'th a mythtery"...

But while you're about, what d'you think you'll be imbibing at the meet? Open Q for those attending... wink.gif
Rattgirl
grrrr unfair! what about those poor people in the US that can't come? oh wait...I'm one of them!

*chuckles* after being a member of a really popular msn chatroom for a couple years, I no longer fear meeting anyone online unless they seem to be really unstable. I met one of my best friends by meeting a few of the people from chat...maybe that's why I'm so bummed I can't meet any of you people...I love meeting people....sad.gif
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 29 2003, 12:59 AM)
But while you're about, what d'you think you'll be imbibing at the meet? Open Q for those attending... wink.gif

In pubs, my usual tipple of cider and black. I prefer snakebite, but most places bugger it up with too much lager or the wrong kind of cider, so I'm wary of it.
In restaurants or other quality establishments, I'll be sipping red wine. And I'll be doing it in an extremely poncy way. Because it's what I do.
Same question back to you when you get on, InKy my boy.
WeeJ
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Aug 29 2003, 12:55 AM)

Jennie Jennie Bo Bennie Banana Fanna Fo Fennie Me Mi Mo Mennie Jennie: am I the first person ever to call you that?

Yes Commie. You're the first person to call me that laugh.gif

I can't choose who I'm most looking forward to meting.

All of you weirdo's!!! tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Aug 26 2003, 01:40 PM)
InKy - Did Pixiegoth smell really bad? (Joke Sam...you smell divine. This on running joke is getting really old really fast)

She smelt lovely. At first mostly of LGG T-shirt and roll-up fags; later of Bacon Double Cheeseburger; finally of cider-and-black, and the musky odour of victory.

InKy...that doesn't sound very flattering tongue.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif
Industrial Kybosh
The actuality was far more pleasant than my description, I assure you, WeeJ. Sam is an olfactory dream come true, my dear. wink.gif

Commie - I will imbibe any number of beverages. Depending on my mood, I'll take Guinness, any kind of real ale, the aforementioned cider and black, vodka and coke, gin and tonic, single malt whisky... Whatever I feel like on the day, really. Though doubtless some Guinness at some point, especially if it's on offer somewhere.

I'm with you on the wine front, though. A nice full-bodied red fits the posh restaurant atmos perfectly. I'll have to see the Pizza Hut wine list...
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 29 2003, 01:43 PM)
I'm with you on the wine front, though. A nice full-bodied red fits the posh restaurant atmos perfectly. I'll have to see the Pizza Hut wine list...

Do you drink it the correct (faggoty) way? The way (really really gay) wine connoisseurs do? With the intake of breath over the wine, and the swilling it around your mouth and all that crap? It tastes much better that way. And provides hours of amusement for anyone watching.
Rattgirl
The questions have ceased......Ok....Tada I make new questions!

Lo: If you had a donkey, what would you name it? Would you ride it or use it for food or what would you do with it? Where would it live?

Commie: What's the worst thing anyone's ever called you? Did you enjoy it?

Leo: How many e-wives do you HAVE, anyway????

WeeJ: Do you know how to phillaple a brunshwahgren? If so, can you show me how?

InKy: Have you overthrown the government of any small nation lately? If not, which one is your next target?
leopold
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Aug 30 2003, 11:01 PM)

Lumme... someone asked me a question! ohmy.gif

I have four. There's Saucy Tara, Jaq an the Pie Fairy, and one other who is a not very closely guarded secret, I jus never mention her on here...

Wanna make it 5?
CommieBastard
Commie: What's the worst thing anyone's ever called you? Did you enjoy it?

Worst thing by their standards, or mine? I really can't remember, but I have been called a "Matt Bellamy cum guzzler" on more than one occasion.

Open question: which cross should I wear to the MataMeet? The showy one with the black onyx and red Austrian crystals, or the black one wound round with silver wire and covered with black rubber thorns?
Debaser
silver wire with the rubber...

ok, new question...what should i wear to the meet? toss up between my death to the pixies shirt, my monkey gone to heaven shirt, or my ramones shirt...
CommieBastard
What happened to the robes?
Debaser
the robes...i'm in 2 minds about them...they'll be coming along, but whether they'll make an appearance...
CommieBastard
And now I have pictures of the crosses!

Clicky (top left)

And again
Debaser
ok, on seeing them, change of opinion...onyx/crystals one...
Phyllis
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 30 2003, 03:10 PM)

I have four. There's Saucy Tara, Jaq an the Pie Fairy, and one other who is a not very closely guarded secret, I jus never mention her on here...

Wanna make it 5?

Good lord, you never quit, do ya? tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
Commie: I drink wine in as correct (gay) a fashion as is possible. I even stick out my pinkie (small; homosexual) finger.

GoW: Small nations? Bah... I plan to overthrow the biggest governments that I can! Although, for practise, I've been trying to piss off Warrington Borough Council. Success has been limited.
Rattgirl
QUOTE (leopold @ Aug 30 2003, 05:10 PM)

Wanna make it 5?

*grin* cool.gif I see my cuddling charms have begun to wrap their insidious tentacles around your psyche....this is good....

*sits at Leo's feet and lays head on his lap and makes purring noises*

I can't get married now, 'member? I'm a member of the "never getting e-married" club wif Lolo now.
WeeJ

Did you sneeze when you typed or is that a real word? unsure.gif
CommieBastard
WeeJ: Say, how long 'till the MataMeet again? I forgot tongue.gif
WeeJ
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 2 2003, 08:45 PM)
WeeJ: Say, how long 'till the MataMeet again? I forgot tongue.gif

Oh. Oh I see how the land lies. Well...I don't know Commie...I can't say I've been counting the days or anything.

Ner tongue.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Goddess of Wheee @ Sep 2 2003, 12:29 AM)
I can't get married now, 'member? I'm a member of the "never getting e-married" club wif Lolo now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, can't be helped... rolleyes.gif
WeeJ
Leo > Name the song that you HAVE to sing to really loudly because you love it so much?
leopold
erm... I'll tell ya on Monday... unsure.gif
LoLo
Lo: If you had a donkey, what would you name it? Would you ride it or use it for food or what would you do with it? Where would it live?

Name: Sparky

Use: Owning so I can say this at parties, "I have an ass and it's name is Sparky!"

Live: In the crawl space under my house.
Industrial Kybosh
More UK Meet related Q-age...

What song should we sing loudly and atonally in the street once we achieve total inebriation?

I'm hoping for 'Irish Rover' by the Pogues and the Dubliners. Or maybe Cannibal Corpse's evergreen pop hit, 'Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's C*nt'.
Debaser
oooh...some good old classics from the anal c--t archives. possibly "you're a f--king c--t". or "shut up mike, part 2". tongue.gif
Industrial Kybosh
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 2 2003, 11:34 PM)
"shut up mike, part 2". tongue.gif

Cheers for that, buttnugget tongue.gif
leopold
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 2 2003, 11:26 PM)
I'm hoping for 'Irish Rover' by the Pogues and the Dubliners. Or maybe Cannibal Corpse's evergreen pop hit, 'Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's C*nt'.

The former is do-able. The latter I'll need to learn, as I've never heard it before. But dun be surprised if I sing "Entrails RIP is a routing protocol" an then fail me CCNA cos I said summat like "An example of a layer 7 application is a virgin's c**t"
LoLo
Leo: Do you fear the evil headband?
leopold
Please... dun mention that thing again! I've only jus finished therapy from me last encounter wi that... thing...

No, please... stay away... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

/me hides
Rattgirl
QUOTE (WeeJ @ Sep 2 2003, 02:40 PM)

Did you sneeze when you typed or is that a real word? unsure.gif

neither. It's a word garbled out of many consonants and vowels floating around in my head. Doesn't it sound deliciously intriguing though??? biggrin.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, can't be helped... 

*snuggle* I'll still be your eternal Snuggle Slut!! Does that help at all?
LoLo
Open question: Does it seem like Leo likes to pick people in the not getting married club? I mean first it was Crissi now its Wheee. Maybe I'm wrong with the Crissi thing.

Wheee: Does it seem like you get more marriage proposals now that you're in the club? I have too many to count, just not any as of late.
leopold
QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 3 2003, 03:48 AM)
Open question: Does it seem like Leo likes to pick people in the not getting married club? I mean first it was Crissi now its Wheee. Maybe I'm wrong with the Crissi thing.

Yer wrong wi the crissi thing... she joined the club LONG after I proposed to her tongue.gif 'sides, you chicks in that club are jus so hot, what do ya expect???

*snuggle* I'll still be your eternal Snuggle Slut!! Does that help at all?

*sigh* Kinda mirrorin RL at the mo...

Yeah, go on then... I guess I can cope wi that wink.gif

Open question to non-ISH members: Why haven't ya joined yet???
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Sep 2 2003, 11:26 PM)
What song should we sing loudly and atonally in the street once we achieve total inebriation?

Hmm...drunken songs...it's the wrong season for that perennial drunken favourite, Fairy Tale of New York...and on the Cannibal Corpse front, I would instead recommend Stripped, Raped and Strangled, because that one featured Tori Amos.
WeeJ
InKy > How the hell can you say I have a Brummy twang?!?! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Polocrunch
Commie, who did you steal that picture from? (I refer to the old man thingy, can't remember the word for it, dammit)
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 3 2003, 09:48 PM)
Commie, who did you steal that picture from?

It's called an avatar, and I stole it from Captain Obvious, because I thought it was funny.
Polocrunch
You chief everything from someone. I bet the only reason "original" is in your vocabulary is because you chiefed it from someone else. Chieftain.
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 3 2003, 09:56 PM)
You chief everything from someone. I bet the only reason "original" is in your vocabulary is because you chiefed it from someone else. Chieftain.

Silence, or my mighty warriors will burn your villages.

Open question - on a scale from one to incredibly hot, how hot is syuu?
Polocrunch
Incredibly hot, all the way. (Where the hell is her pic????!!!)
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 3 2003, 10:05 PM)
(Where the hell is her pic????!!!)

In the "This Is Me" thread there are many that will make you run to the bathroom.
Debaser
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 3 2003, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Sep 3 2003, 10:05 PM)
(Where the hell is her pic????!!!)

In the "This Is Me" thread there are many that will make you run to the bathroom.

too right...

...i didn't say that...
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Aug 21 2003, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (syuu @ Aug 21 2003, 03:12 AM)
InKy - Have you named your beard yet?

I thought I'd let you do that, seeing as you love it so... ;)

I name it Herbert Walker. Okay?

InKy - do you like your beard's new name?
CommieBastard
QUOTE (Debaser @ Sep 3 2003, 10:14 PM)
too right...

...i didn't say that...

Yeah, you did. (I still have that .txt file biggrin.gif)
Pikasyuu
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 4 2003, 10:16 AM)
too right...

...i didn't say that...

Yeah, you did. (I still have that .txt file :D)

The hell? >_> Men are odd. You blind ones, you.
Debaser
QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Sep 3 2003, 10:16 PM)
too right...

...i didn't say that...

Yeah, you did. (I still have that .txt file biggrin.gif)

you shut the hell up now. /me waves mr wrench at commie dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.